1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 00:06
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Perhaps I'm also not interested 'in commenting on “prophecies” from a false religion. 😵

The 'fingerprinting prophecy' was in actuality from the Koran (not of Hindu origin as I had thought). Do you recognize it from the OT?

“Their skins will bear witness against them as to what they have been doing” (41:21)
    If you read that single verse in context (read prior and subsequent verses as well,) you’ll see it’s not speaking about fingerprints at all.

Nothing on Daniel 9? That’s longer than a single verse and far more explicit than your desperation heave at the buzzer. Accurate too.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 00:10
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    The religious writings of Hinduism (The Vedas) also address creation sir.

And yes, Hinduism is recognized as the oldest religion still practiced today. Google it. 🙂
    Apparently Hinduism has numerous creation accounts. Which one do you find most credible?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 00:47
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Thank God they blocked it [www.answering-islam.org].

Can you imagine people discussing things that might offend you?

We all need to come together and think and act the exact same way in order to maintain our utopia.
    It was a very interesting and useful website and resourceful people here will still be able to access it using get-arounds like the one leunnami suggested.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 01:00
    Originally posted by @fmf
    It was a very interesting and useful website and resourceful people here will still be able to access it using get-arounds like the one leunnami suggested.
    I’m sure atheists will be glad they can still access it. Atheists have a peculiar affinity for Islam.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 01:06
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I’m sure atheists will be glad they can still access it. Atheists have a peculiar affinity for Islam.
    Don't be such a buffoon. For all intents and purposes, www.answering-islam.org is an "anti-Islam" website.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 01:19
    Don't be such a buffoon. For all intents and purposes, www.answering-islam.org is an "anti-Islam" website.
    Not from the few minutes I spent on there. Lot of resources for Christ deniers and Christ haters. I’m sure you start with your panting, twitching and heavy breathing at even the thought of logging onto it.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 01:51
    Not from the few minutes I spent on there. Lot of resources for Christ deniers and Christ haters. I’m sure you start with your panting, twitching and heavy breathing at even the thought of logging onto it.
    Whether you spend a few minutes on it, or if you spend a few days on it, www.answering-islam.org is an "anti-Islam" website which exhibits some academic rigour in many of its articles. It is bitterly critical of Islamic theology and staunchly supportive of Christianity, being run by evangelical Christians, for Christians (and perhaps wavering Muslims interested in converting to Christianity), and for this reason, it has been blocked by the Indonesian Ministry of Information. Page 17 of a thread, 250 posts in, and you don't even have enough integrity to inform yourself of what the thread's topic is.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 02:10
    Whether you spend a few minutes on it, or if you spend a few days on it, www.answering-islam.org is an "anti-Islam" website which exhibits some academic rigour in many of its articles. It is bitterly critical of Islamic theology and staunchly supportive of Christianity, being run by evangelical Christians, for Christians (and perhaps wavering Muslims interested ...[text shortened]... s in, and you don't even have enough integrity to inform yourself of what the thread's topic is.
    Simply shows how little I think of your threads and posts. One can certainly be critical of Islam and also misrepresent the Gospel in Christianity.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 02:16
    Simply shows how little I think of your threads and posts. One can certainly be critical of Islam and also misrepresent the Gospel in Christianity.
    Simply shows how little I think of your threads and posts.

On the contrary, I think it shows how little respect you have for yourself.

One can certainly be critical of Islam and also misrepresent the Gospel in Christianity.

From the website: "We are Evangelical Christians and agree without reservations with the statement of faith as given, for example, by the World Evangelical Alliance [http://worldevangelical.org/]and the Lausanne Committee for World Evangelization [https://www.lausanne.org/].
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 03:09
    [b]Simply shows how little I think of your threads and posts.

On the contrary, I think it shows how little respect you have for yourself.

One can certainly be critical of Islam and also misrepresent the Gospel in Christianity.

From the website: "We are Evangelical Christians and agree without reservations with the statement of faith as given ...[text shortened]... vangelical.org/]and the Lausanne Committee for World Evangelization [https://www.lausanne.org/].[/b]
    Let me know when you’ve stopped with the panting. The spittle and saliva flies out of your mouth when you get excited, and I already had a shower today.

Say it, don’t spray it, Kiddo
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 03:15
    Not from the few minutes I spent on [at www.answering-islam.org]. Lot of resources for Christ deniers and Christ haters.
    The website www.answering-islam.org has a "lot of resources for Christ deniers and Christ haters"? Examples please, links, which pages?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 03:20
    The website www.answering-islam.org has a "lot of resources for Christ deniers and Christ haters"? Examples please, links, which pages?
    Just go to the home page and peruse the articles, Kiddo. But use your inhaler first.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 03:30
    Just go to the home page and peruse the articles, Kiddo. But use your inhaler first.
    You have stated something that is clearly untrue about the website that is the topic of this thread. Can you provide any links to material on that website that can be described as a "lot of resources for Christ deniers and Christ haters"?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 03:48
    You have stated something that is clearly untrue about the website that is the topic of this thread. Can you provide any links to material on that website that can be described as a "lot of resources for Christ deniers and Christ haters"?
    Which of your famous rebuttals would you prefer I use?

a) I already answered that numerous times, as I’m sure you recall, in another thread and feel under no compulsion to answer it again.

b) You’ll just have to be satisfied with the information I’ve given you.

c) You can have whatever opinion you want. I’m just calling it as I see it. Everyone should do that.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 03:51
    Which of your famous rebuttals would you prefer I use?

a) I already answered that numerous times, as I’m sure you recall, in another thread and feel under no compulsion to answer it again.

b) You’ll just have to be satisfied with the information I’ve given you.

c) You can have whatever opinion you want. I’m just calling it as I see it. Everyone should do that.
    The problem here is that you are deliberately saying things in your posts which you know are not true.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree