1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 03:52
    Originally posted by @fmf
    The problem here is that you are deliberately saying things in your posts which you know are not true.
    You should call things as you see them. Everyone should.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 03:52
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    What do you think of the Daniel 9 prophecy? Know that one? Need some time on Google and your atheist website? Take all the time you need.

While you’re at it, are you claiming all Biblical prophecies were fulfilled via manipulation and fabrication of later events?

Planning to answer what evidence exists that God spoke to Muhammad and that the Hindu ...[text shortened]... rship the same God but just call Him by a different name?

You’ve got a lot of Googling to do!
    Bump for Ghost
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 03:54
    The problem here is that you are deliberately saying things in your posts which you know are not true.
    How do you know what I know? Another assumption on your part. This is why your posts are so intellectually sloppy - they’re filled with assumptions, factual errors and just plain gibberish.

You’re a bad hombre!
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 03:59
    Have you looked at the prophecy in Daniel 9 yet?
    Bump for Ghost
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 04:00
    How do you know what I know? Another assumption on your part. This is why your posts are so intellectually sloppy - they’re filled with assumptions, factual errors and just plain gibberish.

You’re a bad hombre!
    He has insinuated multiple times that he is a mind reader.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 04:01
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    You should call things as you see them. Everyone should.
    Have you had a look at www.answering-islam.org? It's the thread topic. Speaking as a Christian, would you describe that website as having lots of resources for "Christ haters"?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 04:05
    FMF: The problem here is that you are deliberately saying things in your posts which you know are not true.

[b]How do you know what I know?
    Either when you said you had looked at the content of the website, you were saying something not true - and you had not bothered to look at it. Or, if that was true, and you had looked at it, you subsequently said things that are clearly not true about its content.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 04:05
    Have you had a look at www.answering-islam.org? It's the thread topic. Speaking as a Christian, would you describe that website as having lots of resources for "Christ haters"?
    Sorry, it's blocked in my country as well.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 04:081 edit
    Sorry, it's blocked in my country as well.
    Ah yes you live in an Islamic majority country too.

You can try this: https://www.torproject.org/ It was suggested by leunnami on page 1.

It worked for me.

For some reason Romans1009 is saying untrue things about the content of the site.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 05:20
    Ah yes you live in an Islamic majority country too.

You can try this: https://www.torproject.org/ It was suggested by leunnami on page 1.

It worked for me.

For some reason Romans1009 is saying untrue things about the content of the site.
    Yes, put me in the stocks and flog me with a wet noodle for the unpardonable offense of failing to properly review a website and posting out of boredom.

In my defense...

I never falsely claimed to have a theology degree.

I don’t ask hundreds of rapid-fire questions and then refuse to answer questions.

I didn’t get bombed on ale when I was in the third grade.

Where’s snorkel boy/scuba kid?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 05:25
    Yes, put me in the stocks and flog me with a wet noodle for the unpardonable offense of failing to properly review a website and posting out of boredom.

In my defense...

I never falsely claimed to have a theology degree.

I don’t ask hundreds of rapid-fire questions and then refuse to answer questions.

I didn’t get bombed on ale when I was in the third grade.

Where’s snorkel boy/scuba kid?
    You deliberately sell yourself short as a contributor here.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 05:27
    You deliberately sell yourself short as a contributor here.
    Is that like that line from Caddyshack?

Ted Knight: I’m no slouch.

Chevy Chase: Don’t sell yourself short. You’re a great slouch.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 05:33
    Is that like that line from Caddyshack?

Ted Knight: I’m no slouch.

Chevy Chase: Don’t sell yourself short. You’re a great slouch.
    www.answering-islam.org is basically an "anti-Islam" website which is staunchly critical of Islamic theology - in a mostly academic rigorous way - and explicitly promotes Christianity. It is run by evangelical Christians, for Christians, and quite clearly aims itself at Muslims who are interested in converting to Christianity. I do not see what you achieved - or even what you might think you achieved - by repeatedly posting false information about the website.
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 05:411 edit
    www.answering-islam.org is basically an "anti-Islam" website which is staunchly critical of Islamic theology - in a mostly academic rigorous way - and explicitly promotes Christianity. It is run by evangelical Christians, for Christians, and quite clearly aims itself at Muslims who are interested in converting to Christianity. I do not see what you achieved - o ...[text shortened]... n what you might think you achieved - by repeatedly posting false information about the website.
    As an atheist and non Christian, what interest do you have in the website, of what use is it to you?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 05:541 edit
    As an atheist and non Christian, what interest do you have in the website, of what use is it to you?
    I am interested in most topics that fall under the remit of this Forum and you know why because I have told you on several occasions. It would be interesting if there some Muslims and Hindus in this community and for them to contribute to discussions here bringing their perspectives. www.answering-islam.org presents a lot of interesting analysis from an evangelical Christian perspective, despite what Romans1009 has claimed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree