www.answering-islam.org

www.answering-islam.org

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
No wonder you can’t recognize anti-Christian articles on the website.
What "articles" are you referring to? There aren't any. What you are claiming about that website is false.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I have never suggested anything of the sort.
Did you not say Christianity was people talking about themselves and what Jesus’ life meant?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

What "articles" are you referring to? There aren't any. What you are claiming about that website is false.
Articles that argue against the deity of Christ.

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

Your nose is bumping up against the dead-end. Do you feel it?
Thanks for flagging a bit of analysis that you clearly want to dodge.

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

Articles that argue against the deity of Christ.
There aren't any. Unless you can provide links to some?

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

Did you not say Christianity was people talking about themselves and what Jesus’ life meant?
No I did not.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

Thanks for flagging a bit of analysis that you clearly want to dodge.
Tell me if you said Christianity was people talking about themselves and what Jesus’ life meant. If you want me to answer questions, you have to answer a few too. Life’s a two-way street, Kiddo.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

No I did not.
That’s a flat-out lie.

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

Tell me if you said Christianity was people talking about themselves and what Jesus’ life meant. If you want me to answer questions, you have to answer a few too. Life’s a two-way street, Kiddo.
No, I was perfectly clear about what I said. I did not, at any point, in any discussion, ever, on this forum say that "Christianity was people talking about themselves and what Jesus’ life meant".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

No I did not.
This is what you wrote on page 3 of the “what ‘makes you’ believe” thread:

"The claims that Christians make about themselves and about the meaning of Jesus' life" = Christian faith.

That is your full post.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

No, I was perfectly clear about what I said. I did not, at any point, in any discussion, ever, on this forum say that "Christianity was people talking about themselves and what Jesus’ life meant".

"The claims that Christians make about themselves and about the meaning of Jesus' life" = Christian faith.

That is your full post.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

You’re totally busted.

Have a good afternoon, Kiddo. Hopefully tiger will be on soon. I gotta go.

Hugs and kisses. Give tiger a smooch for me.

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

That is your full post.
Here is what I wrote, as you well know, because you were posting on that thread and it was posted in reply to you :

My loss of faith was a gradual process of reflection that resulted in me realizing that I no longer believed the claims - based on the Bible - that Christians make about themselves and about the meaning of Jesus' life, and consequently, I stopped self-identifying as a Christian and now self-identify as a non-Christian and an agnostic atheist.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

Here is what I wrote, as you well know, because you were posting on that thread and it was posted in reply to you :

[b]My loss of faith was a gradual process of reflection that resulted in me realizing that I no longer believed the claims - based on the Bible - that Christians make about themselves and about the meaning of Jesus' life, and consequently, I s ...[text shortened]... identifying as a Christian and now self-identify as a non-Christian and an agnostic atheist.
[/b]

That is your full post.

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

Do you still maintain that belief in God and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ are not a part of Christianity?

I have never "maintained" this. I have never said or claimed anything of the sort about Christianity at any point in my life.

That Christianity is just people talking about themselves and what Jesus’ life meant?

I have never said or claimed that "Christianity is just people talking about themselves and what Jesus’ life meant".