www.answering-islam.org

www.answering-islam.org

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I’ll keep you company ‘til tiger gets back from the pub. But he’s got a lot of homework and I had to curb his Internet privileges after I found a marijuana cigarette in his knapsack. He claimed it wasn’t his, but he went through two jars of peanut butter and nearly a loaf of bread so I think he had the munchies.
Is there any evidence that "God's Holy Spirit" has been influencing your character and behaviour in the course of this conversation?

Moves
30 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Is there any evidence that "God's Holy Spirit" has been influencing your character and behaviour in the course of this conversation?
Is that your favorite Zinger that you look to use on Christians?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

[b]I said that around five pages ago.

This is page 22. On page 21 you were still insisting that there are articles on the www.answering-islam.org website that argue against the deity of Christ. That's only 1 page ago.[/b]
I’m not saying there aren’t articles that deny the deity of Christ on the website. Do you get a stipend every time you write their url?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

Back to this again?

I’ll give you advance notice - your nose is gonna bump into another dead-end going down this alley. Backtrack and try another route.

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

FMF: Is there any evidence that "God's Holy Spirit" has been influencing your character and behaviour in the course of this conversation?

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Is that your favorite Zinger that you look to use on Christians?
There are all kinds of "Christians", though. Some make all manner of claims about themselves. Your attempted deflection indicates you probably know exactly what kind of "Christian" Romans1009 comes across as.

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

I’m not saying there aren’t articles that deny the deity of Christ on the website.
On page 21 you were still insisting that there are such articles.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

There are all kinds of "Christians", though. Some make all manner of claims about themselves. Your attempted deflection indicates you probably know exactly what kind of "Christian" Romans1009 comes across as.
It’s interesting that you think you know how a Christian should behave when you don’t recognize the basic tenets of the faith - now or back when you claimed to be a Christian.

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

FMF: Is there any evidence that "God's Holy Spirit" has been influencing your character and behaviour in the course of this conversation?

Back to this again?
Yes.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

On page 21 you were still insisting that there are such articles.
Right. And I’m still saying that now. Did you bump your head on the way to the bathroom?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

Trying to pit two Christians against each other? Your behavior is more transparent than you think.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

It’s interesting that you think you know how a Christian should behave when you don’t recognize the basic tenets of the faith - now or back when you claimed to be a Christian.
Do you still maintain that belief in God and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ are not a part of Christianity?

That Christianity is just people talking about themselves and what Jesus’ life meant?

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

I think a lot of your behaviour here is not befitting of a Christian poster on a Spirituality Forum.

Whether you claim to "recognize the basic tenets of the faith" or claim that I don't, I wonder if you think your behaviour is befitting the explicit and repeated claims you make about the influence "Jesus" and "God's Holy Spirit" have on you.

Do you see yourself as a worthy ambassador in this community for the supernatural or divine beings that you claim shape you as a person?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

Do you still maintain that belief in God and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ are not a part of Christianity?

That Christianity is just people talking about themselves and what Jesus’ life meant?
No wonder you can’t recognize anti-Christian articles on the website. Your definition of Christianity is people talking about themselves and what Jesus’ life meant.

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

I have never suggested anything of the sort.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

I think a lot of your behaviour here is not befitting of a Christian poster on a Spirituality Forum.

Whether you claim to "recognize the basic tenets of the faith" or claim that I don't, I wonder if you think your behaviour is befitting the explicit and repeated claims you make about the influence "Jesus" and "God's Holy Spirit" have on you.

Do you see ...[text shortened]... or in this community for the supernatural or divine beings that you claim shape you as a person?
Your nose is bumping up against the dead-end. Do you feel it?