1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:19
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You are talking nonsense.
    Do you think someone can deny the deity of Jesus Christ and be a Christian at the same time? You never answered that question.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:191 edit
    Originally posted by @secondson
    I'm not disagreeing that The Vedas allegedly are the oldest, but I'd like to see and compare creation accounts.

Still, I don't see how anything can be older than "In the beginning", if you see what I mean.
    Did 'Judaism' (as a religion) come into existence with 'In the beginning.'?

Most creation accounts (some really quite bizarre) offer a version of 'In the beginning.' Not surprising, as this is man's attempt to explain the origin of the world around him.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:20
    I don't know what you are hoping to achieve by posting churlish and disingenuous piffle like this thread after thread. The website you have been saying false things about is an evangelical Christian one.
    You can characterize what I post in any way you like. You should feel free to call it like you see it. Everyone should.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:21
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Do you think someone can deny the deity of Jesus Christ and be a Christian at the same time? You never answered that question.
    What does this have to do with the evangelical Christian website www.answering-islam.org?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:23
    A link please to where www.answering-islam.org argues against the deity of Christ.
    You can find them as easily as I can.

Are you going to answer if you think someone can deny the deity of Christ and be a Christian at the same time?

Didn’t think so.

You want everyone to answer your questions and provide you with info and links but you don’t return the favor. Find them yourself. It’s not difficult.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:24
    To the best of my recollection, my posts in this thread have not been about Islam as much as atheists’ interest in Islam.
    The title of this thread is about Islam. What drew you into it?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:24
    Are you going to answer if you think someone can deny the deity of Christ and be a Christian at the same time?
    Start a thread about it.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:25
    What does this have to do with the evangelical Christian website www.answering-islam.org?
    I already addressed this. I think denying the deity of Christ is anti-Christian. Are you now going to ask the same question over and over and over again?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:26
    FMF: A link please to where www.answering-islam.org argues against the deity of Christ.

You can find them as easily as I can.
    You are making the claim, not me. Come one. Show some integrity.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:27
    I already addressed this. I think denying the deity of Christ is anti-Christian. Are you now going to ask the same question over and over and over again?
    I think denying the deity of Christ is anti-Christian.

But what does you saying you think denying the deity of Christ is anti-Christian have to do with the evangelical Christian website www.answering-islam.org?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:29
    Start a thread about it.
    That’s what I thought.

What a shame “conversations” with you are nearly always a one-way street.

I nailed you in a previous thread when I said you’re not interested in genuine human interaction in this forum. You’re just interested in unloading whatever psychoses are bouncing around your noggin and boosting your self-esteem by “winning” pointless arguments. You prove it night after night.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:31
    You are making the claim, not me. Come one. Show some integrity.
    Your opinion of me means nothing to me. I’m not here to do your bidding - especially when you refuse to answer simple questions.

Life’s a two-way street.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:32
    That’s what I thought.

I nailed you in a previous thread when I said you’re not interested in genuine human interaction in this forum. You’re just interested in unloading whatever psychoses are bouncing around your noggin and boosting your self-esteem by “winning” pointless arguments. You prove it night after night.
    Please provide a link to where the evangelical Christians who created www.answering-islam.org argue against the deity of Christ.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:32
    [b]I think denying the deity of Christ is anti-Christian.

But what does you saying you think denying the deity of Christ is anti-Christian have to do with the evangelical Christian website www.answering-islam.org?[/b]
    Do you think denying the deity of Christ, anti-Christian and Christ hater could be considered synonyms?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 07:33
    That’s what I thought.

It's 3.30 am where you claim to live. Why are you all night every night posting stuff like this? Where does www.answering-islam.org argue against the deity of Christ or provides resources for "Christ haters"?.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree