What is the point of eternal suffering?

What is the point of eternal suffering?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
You know who it is that worships God in the great throng of worshipers with their mouths, and who worship God with their hearts far from Him? God can see into the heart of man, you can too? God seeks those that worship Him in Spirit and truth, and you know who that is? Your arrogance is incredible to see, how full of yourself you are that you put yourself in the place of Jes ...[text shortened]... in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.
Are you not the fool who claimed to know who on RHP are Christ's Saints?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
Are you not the fool who claimed to know who on RHP are Christ's Saints?
No

Moves
29 Jul 19

@galveston75 said
I still stand by my responses form that time................
I’m sure you do, I’m just of them and informing the new reader of this form what a nasty piece of work you can be because of your cult.

Moves
29 Jul 19

@secondson said
I wonder if there is any significance of the fact that your post above is number six hundred and sixty six in this thread.
Oh dear me...

Moves
29 Jul 19

@philokalia said
But really everything that we need to know is right here.

I'm talking about how it'd be nice to turn over a new leaf and how it'd be nice to no longer be subjected to toxicity in the forums.

And what are you guys doing? You are acting like the things that I'm saying are absolutely worthless, using it as an opportunity to repeat your Mentor that I have zero credibilit ...[text shortened]... tacks mother posters. You can take a few abusive post directed in at you.

Just relax and have fun
😴

Moves
29 Jul 19

@divegeester said
So you are not going to counter my claim of your dishonesty then?
KellyJay are you prepared to challenge my claim about your intellectual dishonesty on the my of literalism in Revelation, or are you going to run away for another few months until it all dies down...?

Moves
29 Jul 19

@divegeester said
KellyJay are you prepared to challenge my claim about your intellectual dishonesty on the my of literalism in Revelation, or are you going to run away for another few months until it all dies down...?
KellyJay are you sulking again ?

Moves
01 Aug 19

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
01 Aug 19

@fmf said
Yes, it is an accurate characterization of what Kelly has said. Page 30 of this thread.
Kelly said, "If God was fair we would all be heading to Hell since all of us has sinned. I'm glad He isn't fair, instead He is merciful, through His mercy has made a way of salvation through Jesus Christ".

You've missed the tense with regards to the use of the word "fair" as Kelly intended its use.

God isn't unfair. God is just. God is justified in condemning those who reject His salvation, and justified in forgiving those who believe.

Kelly's inference that God isn't fair is relative to the fact that it is fair for God to punish those that reject His salvation, and He is justified in saving all who trust in Christ, but it isn't "fair" because we all deserve to die.

Context is important for understanding the meaning of the use of terms. It went over your head.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
01 Aug 19

@divegeester said
KellyJay are you sulking again ?
You're a dick, and you post like an asshat.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
01 Aug 19

@divegeester

Revelation 13:1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

You say that what is being said in the verse above isn't literal and is metaphorical.

Obviously, as everyone knows, the term "beast" is a metaphor for something very real, and "seven heads and ten horns", as a metaphor, means something.

If you can, please explain the literal meaning behind the use of those metaphors. What exactly did John "see" when he "saw" what he described as a beast with seven heads and ten horns?

I would be especially grateful if you can tell what the "name of blasphemy" is.

Moves
01 Aug 19

@secondson said
You're a dick, and you post like an asshat.
A while ago you claimed you didn’t know what “asshat” meant. Good to see that you were lying.

Moves
01 Aug 19

@secondson said
@divegeester

Revelation 13:1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

You say that what is being said in the verse above isn't literal and is metaphorical.

Obviously, as everyone knows, the term "beast" is a metaphor for ...[text shortened]... ds and ten horns?

I would be especially grateful if you can tell what the "name of blasphemy" is.
As I’ve said many times, I have no idea what the metaphors in Revelation refer to, only that they are in fact metaphorical ana. It literal.

Do you think the passage you have quoted is taking about literal sea beast with 7 heads and 10 horns?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
01 Aug 19

@divegeester said
A while ago you claimed you didn’t know what “asshat” meant. Good to see that you were lying.
Whatever. I know what asshat means now since you've amply demonstrated what it is by the things you say.

c

Moves
01 Aug 19

@divegeester said
As I’ve said many times, I have no idea what the metaphors in Revelation refer to, only that they are in fact metaphorical ana. It literal.

Do you think the passage you have quoted is taking about literal sea beast with 7 heads and 10 horns?
So you disagree with the bible.

You don't realize what you're saying Dive.