I know this much is true.

Spandau Ballet
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 02:11
    @secondson said
    Are you familiar with "the way of Cain" that Jude talks about?

Are you familiar with the concepts associated with Babylon that permeates this world system and has infected the church?

I am fully cognizant of what you call "mainstream corporate Christianity". I grew up in it, as did most others.

But you're confusing the issue with it.

I'm concerned with what the ...[text shortened]...
    There can be no denial of that. Judgment and everlasting punishment is clearly taught in scripture.
    That is the bottom line, heaven and hell come out the scriptures why accept one and not the other? I believe it has more to do with people's version of God than anything else, they take the parts of the Bible they like, highlight those then use those parts to create their god, right down to what their god will and will not do. The one they made up would never be caught dead acting as the One in the Bible. That God of the Bible is Sovereign, and Holy! That God is completely unconcern about the politically notions we have, He doesn't sugar coat things to appease us.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 05:411 edit
    @kellyjay said
    That is the bottom line, heaven and hell come out the scriptures why accept one and not the other? I believe it has more to do with people's version of God than anything else, they take the parts of the Bible they like, highlight those then use those parts to create their god, right down to what their god will and will not do. The one they made up would never be caught dead ...[text shortened]... pletely unconcern about the politically notions we have, He doesn't sugar coat things to appease us.
    No, your post is by no means the “bottom line” KellyJay.

The depiction of Hell which you subscribe to is a made up place with a made version of Jesus handing out mad up eternal torture to billions upon billions of non-Christians in order to strike a man made fear into men and women in order to control then. It is astonishing that you refuse to se this.

It is anti-gospel, anti-Christ, morally incoherent, pointless nonsense. This no point to eternal suffering.

That, is the bottom line.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree