What is the point of eternal suffering?

What is the point of eternal suffering?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S. Korea

Moves
28 Jul 19

We sometimes like people who are controversial because their controversy is beneficial to The Forum and two other things. So of course a lot of controversial things were said but that's exactly the sort of thing that I like.

I grew up really into punk rock and metal music. Why would I like vanilla posters who follow every single rule and Convention. I like the sort of people who shake things up and challenge the status quo, and I accept the folks that they have that come with them.

I think we should look at the good things people do did not actively keep track of all of the bad things that might have been done end, there's something to be said about challenging the norms.

S. Korea

Moves
28 Jul 19

But really everything that we need to know is right here.

I'm talking about how it'd be nice to turn over a new leaf and how it'd be nice to no longer be subjected to toxicity in the forums.

And what are you guys doing? You are acting like the things that I'm saying are absolutely worthless, using it as an opportunity to repeat your Mentor that I have zero credibility here, and just being generally unpleasant.

You're not the good guys. You're at the center of every single controversy here and always heaping endless criticism and personal attacks mother posters. You can take a few abusive post directed in at you.

Just relax and have fun

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
I have never deleted posts that people find offensive... NEVER. I am not afraid neither am I ashamed of my language here. I am from a rough crude third world country and this is how we speak. You soft fancy delicate jokers from the US, Canada and the UK need to get some balls if my language is offensive. What is speak is the truth.

You are a liar because you claim to kno ...[text shortened]... I called you out to identify them you are backing down.

Who are these Saints of Christ?
You use your made up words to disrespect people who are walking with the Lord and call them mouth worshipers, then you use crude sexual terms to talk about them. If you are now owning up this and not saying you didn't, great! Your heart is revealed when you do such things, for out of the abundance your heart your mouth speaks. I don't care what part of the world you are from, you don't have a license to sin against others, and Christ tells us not to offend others, you again are putting yourselves above other people and ignoring Christ.

Do you have repentance towards God? If you have the Spirit of God within the evidence for this would be a changed life, yet here you are bragging about being offensive. How do you know you are saved by acting like someone without the Lord in their lives, where is the fruit of the Holy Spirit in you if you can say and do these while bragging about them?

Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Matthew 12:34
You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Matthew 15:11
it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

Matthew 15:17-19 English Standard Version (ESV)
Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
You use your made up words to disrespect people who are walking with the Lord and call them mouth worshipers, then you use crude sexual terms to talk about them. If you are now owning up this and not saying you didn't, great! Your heart is revealed when you do such things, for out of the abundance your heart your mouth speaks. I don't care what part of the world you are from ...[text shortened]... of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander.
You are a liar.
"Who are these Saints of Christ,?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 19
3 edits

@rajk999 said
You are a liar.
"Who are these Saints of Christ,?
Those who have given their lives for Christ and serve Him who you call mouth worshipers. You think it even matters there either? You think you can say such horrible things about people who do not know the Lord either? The scripture is clear we are to treat everyone with love, when you go off and say the crude sexual things about anyone is that a reflection of Christ's love, or the evil in your heart revealing itself?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Jul 19

@divegeester said
Here is an example of how your cult treats people who do not behave within your religious rules. Here is excommunicated JW @beauroberts who describes how poorly he was treated for taking blood during an operation for cancer.

Thread 162020
I still stand by my responses form that time................

F

Moves
28 Jul 19

@philokalia said
I'm talking about how it'd be nice to turn over a new leaf and how it'd be nice to no longer be subjected to toxicity in the forums.
Turn over a new leaf by all means, if that's what you want to do. Post as you see fit.

F

Moves
28 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
The scripture is clear we are to treat everyone with love, when you go off and say the crude sexual things about anyone is that a reflection of Christ's love, or the evil in your heart revealing itself?
Isn't there "evil" in your heart too? You said many, many times that you are "wicked and evil" and that you deserve to be tortured ~ and that you are glad your God figure is not fair, otherwise, you would be tortured etc. etc.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
28 Jul 19

@fmf said
Isn't there "evil" in your heart too? You said many, many times that you are "wicked and evil" and that you deserve to be tortured ~ and that you are glad your God figure is not fair, otherwise, you would be tortured etc. etc.
"...you are glad your God figure is not fair,.."

Is that an accurate characterization of what Kelly has said?

I wonder if there is any significance of the fact that your post above is number six hundred and sixty six in this thread. Of course that would infer something supernatural of which you don't believe exists.

F

Moves
28 Jul 19

@secondson said
"...you are glad your God figure is not fair,.."

Is that an accurate characterization of what Kelly has said?
Yes, it is an accurate characterization of what Kelly has said. Page 30 of this thread.

F

Moves
28 Jul 19

@secondson said
I wonder if there is any significance of the fact that your post above is number six hundred and sixty six in this thread. Of course that would infer something supernatural of which you don't believe exists.
The number 666 has no meaning for me that's any different from 665 and 667.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
Those who have given their lives for Christ and serve Him who you call mouth worshipers. You think it even matters there either? You think you can say such horrible things about people who do not know the Lord either? The scripture is clear we are to treat everyone with love, when you go off and say the crude sexual things about anyone is that a reflection of Christ's love, or the evil in your heart revealing itself?
Clearly you cannot answer the question so that makes you a blatant liar. Now if you are calling yourself one of Christ's Saints then all I can to is laugh at you. You have demonstrated clearly that you are the opposite, and quite likely you are one of the Devils angels who appear to be one of Christ, but are just a wolf in sheep's clothing, that Jesus warned his followers to avoid.

You never promote the teachings of Christ and like sonship you insult Christ and his teachings by making derogatory statements about good works. You are a fraud.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
Clearly you cannot answer the question so that makes you a blatant liar. Now if you are calling yourself one of Christ's Saints then all I can to is laugh at you. You have demonstrated clearly that you are the opposite, and quite likely you are one of the Devils angels who appear to be one of Christ, but are just a wolf in sheep's clothing, that Jesus warned his followers t ...[text shortened]... u insult Christ and his teachings by making derogatory statements about good works. You are a fraud.
I have answered the question more than once, your “mouth worshipers” who belong to the Lord who you continue to mock are His children. You then justify your vulgar attacks on them by suggesting you live in a culture that makes that talk acceptable.

We are to be conformed to Jesus Christ not the world, so if you find justification for your slander because of the world you are in, I suggest you fix your eyes on Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
I have answered the question more than once, your “mouth worshipers” who belong to the Lord who you continue to mock are His children. You then justify your vulgar attacks on them by suggesting you live in a culture that makes that talk acceptable.

We are to be conformed to Jesus Christ not the world, so if you find justification for your slander because of the world you are in, I suggest you fix your eyes on Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.
There are no mouth worshipers who belong to the Lord. You promote a "Lord Lord" doctrine and you are therefore condemned by Christ. Since you are so hardheaded I will post it again here for you.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: (Matthew 7:21-24 KJV)

The 'Lord Lord" types - YOU - ie the ones boasting of their Holy Spirit, their doing miracles, casting our devils etc. These are mouth worshipers who Jesus does not know and who does not belong to Jesus.

The righteous ones - the ones who hears Jesus's commandments and does them. If you want to belong to Jesus, then follow the commandments.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
There are no mouth worshipers who belong to the Lord. You promote a "Lord Lord" doctrine and you are therefore condemned by Christ. Since you are so hardheaded I will post it again here for you.

[i]Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that d ...[text shortened]... s Jesus's commandments and does them. If you want to belong to Jesus, then follow the commandments.
You know who it is that worships God in the great throng of worshipers with their mouths, and who worship God with their hearts far from Him? God can see into the heart of man, you can too? God seeks those that worship Him in Spirit and truth, and you know who that is? Your arrogance is incredible to see, how full of yourself you are that you put yourself in the place of Jesus Christ, judging who is true and is not. You have slandered their lives saying they are false followers, and spoken grossly vulgar things against them, and your justification is you feel culturally justified.

The mouth worshipers whose hearts are far from God have rules, merely human rules like yours, do good works you will be accepted, when scripture teaches believe on the Lord Jesus Christ that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.

Psalm 109:
With my mouth I will greatly extol the Lord; in the great throng of worshipers I will praise him.

Isaiah 29:
The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.

John 4:
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Mark 16: (NIV)
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Galatians 2:
know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.