What is the point of eternal suffering?

What is the point of eternal suffering?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jul 19

@fmf said
'It is warranted because it is warranted'.
Btw I edited “immoral” to “immortal” typo.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
I think your grasp of goodness, justice, holiness are lacking, but your desire for a lack of accountability is in full swing.
MY grasp of goodness is lacking ... MY grasp of justice is lacking.

Astonishing.

S. Korea

Moves
22 Jul 19

@divegeester said
You are threatening to bring up your invitation to some sort of online video debate as a means of deterring me from asking you pointed on topic questions...is that really what you are saying?
Lol, no, of course not.

I answer the question pretty clearly and have been doing so, yet you just parrot the same question back at me claiming it had gone unanswered.

And now you can't even drop being obtuse for a minute to interact with the content honestly. What's the deal?

S. Korea

Moves
22 Jul 19

@divegeester said
Where did I say this...?
It can be inferred when you said that I just disappear sometimes, fleeing further interaction.

You don't remember making those statements?

S. Korea

Moves
22 Jul 19

@fmf said
You backed the creepiest poster this community has ever seen as he posted paedophilic jokes aimed at divegeester day after day, multiple times a day, and even continuing for several months after divegeester had stopped engaging him, with you claiming it was funny and good for the forum, and claiming the paedophile content "mirrored" the content of divegeester's posts, and now you want to chat with divegeester on Skype? You have no idea how you come across here, do you?
Lol, number eleven.

The specter of Romans will just not stop haunting FMF.

He's simply traumatized by his time here on duh internet

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jul 19
1 edit

@fmf said
'It is because it is'.
I’ve been hearing this “God is holy, good is pure, God cannot overlook sin from Christians for most of my life.

Holy all powerful, pure, loving super-being creates the entire universe but is unable to prevent his universe from being crushed by his own purity and love which demands eternal torture of billions of his creations.

It’s astounding incoherent amoral nonsense on a scale unequalled in literature.

F

Moves
22 Jul 19

@philokalia said
The specter of Romans will just not stop haunting FMF.
All comments mentioning Romans1009 since he was banned from the site for being a creep last year are comments about you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jul 19

@philokalia said
It can be inferred when you said that I just disappear sometimes, fleeing further interaction.
You did disappear at the forum moment I described. In my opinion it was obvious why.

Are you going to threaten me with a Skype call again?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jul 19

@philokalia said
Lol, no, of course not.
What did you mean then when you said that you would keep bringing it up if I kept asking me you repeated questions?

F

Moves
22 Jul 19

@philokalia said
He's simply traumatized by his time here on duh internet
I thought he was boring. From about May to October I didn't engage him. I think his comments about me raping my wife were an attempt to make me reengage him.

S. Korea

Moves
22 Jul 19

@divegeester said
MY grasp of goodness is lacking ... MY grasp of justice is lacking.

Astonishing.
Don't feel bad.

All fall short of good, and all fall short of God.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jul 19

@philokalia said
Don't feel bad.
All fall short of good, and all fall short of God.
Oh dear.

S. Korea

Moves
22 Jul 19

@divegeester said
I’ve been hearing this “God is holy, good is pure, God cannot overlook sin from Christians for most of my life.

Holy all powerful, pure, loving super-being creates the entire universe but is unable to prevent his universe from being crushed by his own purity and love which demands eternal torture of billions of his creations.

It’s astounding incoherent amoral nonsense on a scale unequalled in literature.
Holy, all-powerful, all-knowing, and omnipresent.

Loving, yes.

But, in the Old Testament, it does say that He is vengeful -- he is a jealous & avenging God (Nahum 1:2). He was ready to destroy the enemies of the Hebrews and establish them as a political Kingdom, and He was also prepared to scourge the Hebrews when they fell into sin.

Does that sound like a God who is unconditionally loving? It sounds like a God who believes in cosmic justice.

It sounds like the God who said:

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
Matthew. 25:41

S. Korea

Moves
22 Jul 19

@divegeester said
What did you mean then when you said that you would keep bringing it up if I kept asking me you repeated questions?
You asked if I would bring up the threat if you asked

pointed on topic questions

And the answer is, of course not.

I would relish the opportunity to answer those questions, good sir.

S. Korea

Moves
22 Jul 19

@fmf said
I thought he was boring. From about May to October I didn't engage him. I think his comments about me raping my wife were an attempt to make me reengage him.
Number twelve.

Certainly bad form comments.

Welcome to the internet.

You are free to move along now.