Using the Bible to insult people

Using the Bible to insult people

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
22 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You were masquerading as a women in order to dupe other people on a site that allows minors. I did not bring the matter up here and was willing to forget it. It was you who infact brought it up. You should take the counsel and dont go around masquerading as someone you are not on a site that allows minors.
I thought you'd apologized for posting these kinds of messages on this web site?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Feb 16

You were masquerading as a women in order to dupe other people on a site that allows minors. I did not bring the matter up here and was willing to forget it. It was you who infact brought it up. You should take the counsel and dont go around masquerading as someone you are not on a site that allows minors.
You are welcome to take up this issue with FMF of course. But your conflation of FMF's (alleged) jokey and brief pretence at being a female, with the site's rules about minors is snide Robbie. It is you trying to make a really nasty insinuation about FMF. Even you are better this.

rc

Moves
22 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
So what's happened since 15th February for you to change your tune? You said "[b]You are absolutely correct [insinuating that someone might be a pedophile] is not a subject for forum banter. I do not suspect for one moment that you represent a danger to anyone although you can be infuriating at times."

And now, here you are. once again insinuating that I might be a pedophile? What happened to "I do not suspect [it] or one moment..."?[/b]
If you dont want it the subject of forum discussion may I suggest that you try to refrain from introducing it and asking others about it.

rc

Moves
22 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
You are welcome to take up this issue with FMF of course. But your conflation of FMF's (alleged) jokey and brief pretence at being a female, with the site's rules about minors is snide Robbie. It is you trying to make a really nasty insinuation about FMF. Even you are better this.
It was your friend who introduced it not me. You should see him about it.

F

Moves
22 Feb 16

If you dont want it the subject of forum discussion may I suggest that you try to refrain from introducing it and asking others about it.
Didn't you apologize~ on 15th February ~ for doing what you're doing?

rc

Moves
22 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
I thought you'd apologized for posting these kinds of messages on this web site?
You introduced it and started asking questions about it not me. I was willing to let it be.

rc

Moves
22 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Didn't you apologize~ on 15th February ~ for doing what you're doing?
I am simply relating the facts. It was after all you who introduced it not I.

F

Moves
22 Feb 16

I am simply relating the facts. It was after all you who introduced it not I.
It's you who is making the insinuations that I might be a pedophile, not me. Did your apology for this a week ago mean nothing, count for nothing, amount to nothing?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Feb 16
1 edit

It was your friend who introduced it not me. You should see him about it.
I'm generally not heavy about staying on topic as threads will gravitate towards the topics that contributors want to discuss. I'm not challenging you on discussing FMF, I'm challenging you on your motivations and snideness.

rc

Moves
22 Feb 16

Lunch time is over time to get back to work. Was very pleasant having a congenial discussion with FMF and his friend Divesgeester two of the most morally upright and respected members of this online community. I feel refreshed and edifyed.

rc

Moves
22 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm generally not heavy about staying on topic as threads will gravitate towards the topics that contributors want to discuss. I'm not challenging you on discussing FMF, I'm challenging you on your motivations and snideness.
I suggest you challenge yourself on a whole host of issues.

F

Moves
22 Feb 16

Lunch time is over time to get back to work. Was very pleasant having a congenial discussion with FMF and his friend Divesgeester two of the most morally upright and respected members of this online community. I feel refreshed and edifyed.
If you genuinely believe that I might represent some kind of danger to minors who are members of this site, you should report it immediately to RHP's admin or moderators instead of wielding your suspicions or doubts as some kind of toxic banter.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Feb 16

I am a proponent of free speech, but it is clear that your apology to FMF in the general forum a couple of weeks ago was completey insincere. I don't find this in the slightest bit surprising as I find you to be possibly the most unprincipled poster on the site.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
22 Feb 16

The Terms of Service include a provision that registered members shall not be under the age of 13. Further, pretending to be something one is not on a website is no particular problem. What are you trying to insinuate?

F

Moves
23 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by DeepThought
The Terms of Service include a provision that registered members shall not be under the age of 13. Further, pretending to be something one is not on a website is no particular problem. What are you trying to insinuate?
He's just got a bit bent out of shape on this thread and he's lashing out with the most poisonous thing he can think of ~ he passes it off as a case of "I just want to make fun of people...". He apologized a week ago (on the General Forum) for this kind of stuff - he even admitted it was 'trolling' - but an apology from robbie carrobie clearly is both meaningless and worthless.