Using the Bible to insult people

Using the Bible to insult people

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
22 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Whether or not it is appropriate is the topic of this thread.
Then these petty squabbles of yours hold no interest for me.

F

Moves
22 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Then these petty squabbles of yours hold no interest for me.
So why have you posted so many times on this thread called "Using the Bible to insult people" if you are not interested?

rc

Moves
22 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
So why have you posted so many times on this thread called "Using the Bible to insult people" if you are not interested?
To ascertain if rubejeester is an enemy of God. Thats the real crux of the matter to whether it was appropriate for Joseph to fire a bible verse across his bow.

F

Moves
22 Feb 16
1 edit

To ascertain if rubejeester is an enemy of God. Thats the real crux of the matter to whether it was appropriate for Joseph to fire a bible verse across his bow.
As you said a week ago: "I just want to make fun of people and have people make fun of me and to talk copious amounts of dwool."

On the General Forum, your making fun of people includes stuff like insinuating someone is a pedophile ~ as you did with me.

Here on the Spirituality Forum, your making fun of people includes stuff like going on about divegeester being "an enemy of God" or him having the same mind set as racist murderers in C19th USA..

rc

Moves
22 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Whether or not it is appropriate is the topic of this thread.
Clearly your friend is not used to taking counsel for the mature christian when given counsel that he does not think is appropriate understands that while it may not be entirely fitting the counsel is good anyway. Your friend displayed the kind of immature egotism by simply attempting to shoot the messenger because he did not like the counsel.

rc

Moves
22 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
As you said a week ago: "I just want to make fun of people and have people make fun of me and to talk copious amounts of dwool."

On the General Forum, your making fun of people includes stuff like insinuating someone is a pedophile ~ as you did with me.

Here on the Spirituality Forum, your making fun of people includes stuff like going on about divegeester being "an enemy of God" or him having the same mind set as racist murderers in C19th USA..
Whether you are or are not I have no idea. You certainly were masquerading as a women in order to dupe other people. That's for sure. You could aslo have conceivably duped minors. If you think that insinuated you are a pedophile then you should not go around masquerading as someone you are not on a site that allows minors. I have not termed you a paedophile or a pervert or anything else.

F

Moves
22 Feb 16

Clearly your friend is not used to taking counsel for the mature christian when given counsel that he does not think is appropriate understands that while it may not be entirely fitting the counsel is good anyway. Your friend displayed the kind of immature egotism by simply attempting to shoot the messenger because he did not like the counsel.
If you think the Bible was used appropriately as a reaction to what divegeester said to woldgang59, just say so. If you think that Bible verse was used appropriately as an interjection into that General Forum chatter, just say so.

F

Moves
22 Feb 16

Whether you are or are not I have no idea. You certainly were masquerading as a women in order to dupe other people. That's for sure.
Whether or not I'm what?

F

Moves
22 Feb 16

I have not termed you a paedophile or a pervert or anything else.
You raised the question of whether I could be trusted around children and whether I had duped minors on this web site. I thought you had apologized for banter of this kind ~ and yet here you are once again insinuating that I might be a pedophile. What kind of fun are you having with this?

Moves
22 Feb 16

I've told you in not an enemy of God
FMF as a non Christian does not perceive me to be an enemy of God
Josephw does think I'm an enemy of God

...aren't you asking the wrong people?

F

Moves
22 Feb 16

You could aslo have conceivably duped minors. If you think that insinuated you are a pedophile then you should not go around masquerading as someone you are not on a site that allows minors.
I thought you had already apologized for this kind of posting on 15th February.

Moves
22 Feb 16
1 edit

Whether you are or are not I have no idea. You certainly were masquerading as a women in order to dupe other people. That's for sure. You could aslo have conceivably duped minors. If you think that insinuated you are a pedophile then you should not go around masquerading as someone you are not on a site that allows minors. I have not termed you a paedophile or a pervert or anything else.
In the general forum, Kewpie, who is a respected and balanced veteran of this website, recently described you as "one of the most poisonous posters at rhp".

Your disgraceful, snide and nasty insinuations about FMF are a prime example of this. You are a very poor representative of your religion Robbie.

rc

Moves
22 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You raised the question of whether I could be trusted around children and whether I had duped minors on this web site. I thought you had apologized for banter of this kind ~ and yet here you are once again insinuating that I might be a pedophile. What kind of fun are you having with this?
You were masquerading as a women in order to dupe other people on a site that allows minors. I did not bring the matter up here and was willing to forget it. It was you who infact brought it up. You should take the counsel and dont go around masquerading as someone you are not on a site that allows minors.

F

Moves
22 Feb 16
1 edit

You were masquerading as a women in order to dupe other people on a site that allows minors. I did not bring the matter up here and was willing to forget it. It was you who infact brought it up. You should take the counsel and dont go around masquerading as someone you are not on a site that allows minors.
So what's happened since 15th February for you to change your tune? You said "You are absolutely correct [insinuating that someone might be a pedophile] is not a subject for forum banter. I do not suspect for one moment that you represent a danger to anyone although you can be infuriating at times."

And now, here you are. once again insinuating that I might be a pedophile? What happened to "I do not suspect [it] or one moment..."?

rc

Moves
22 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
In the general forum, Kewpie, who is a respected and balanced veteran of this website, recently described you as "one of the most poisonous posters at rhp".

Your disgraceful, snide and nasty insinuations about FMF are a prime example of this. You are a very poor representative of your religion Robbie.
Kewpie is the best. Thankyou for the counsel divesgeester I really appreciate it coming from a balanced and wise friend of God like you. A word of caution though tell your friend its not good form to go around masquerading as soneone he is not in order to dupe other people especially on a site that allows minors. Theres a good fellow.