The Most Important Writing to Understand

The Most Important Writing to Understand

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
10 Jun 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Stop hiding behind sonship, his long-winded support of eternal torture won't help you.

You demanded scripture and I've given you one - so you want to discuss scripture or not?
Your penchant for abuse notwithstanding, all the instruction you require is at hand.
Quit avoiding your woodshed moment and face the fire of truth.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Jun 16
1 edit

Stop hiding behind sonship, his long-winded support of eternal torture won't help you.

You demanded scripture and I've given you one - so you want to discuss scripture or not?
If short windedness is what you really need. Here is a shortwinded teaching.

" And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire." (Rev. 20:15)

Is that shortwinded enough for you ?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Jun 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
I feel myself sufficiently equipped to respond to your inquiry, however...
as stated...
sonship is providing you with everything required to make a scripturally-informed decision on the topic.
The only other thing necessary at this point is your humble approach to Scripture.
Do you accept then that you follow a torturer version of God?

A God who will stand and observe countless millions of people being supernaturally kept alive while he burns them for eternity in flesh-melting agony.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Jun 16

Originally posted by sonship
If short windedness is what you really need. Here is a shortwinded teaching.

[b] " And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire." (Rev. 20:15)

Is that shortwinded enough for you ?[/b]
I know the scriptures you use to construct your monstrous ideology - I just quoted one to FreakyKBH, who seems to have recently attached himself to you and seems to be impressed by your lengthy monologues. What a wonderful moment it must be for you.

F

Moves
11 Jun 16

I know the scriptures you use to construct your monstrous ideology - I just quoted one to FreakyKBH, who seems to have recently attached himself to you and seems to be impressed by your lengthy monologues. What a wonderful moment it must be for you.
It would seem FreakyKBH thinks sonship's ideology is such "tripe", as he put it, that he's tried to attribute it to a non-Christian (me) instead, rather than his fellow Christian. 😉

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jun 16
9 edits

These devices you are employing are worse than lengthy monologues. You should stick to the issue rather than fall back on insincere flattery or shaming a poster for his own ascertaining of where the better case lies. .

The real issue here I think, is how should we interpret the words of Christ and His apostles in the matter of eternal punishment.

The work one has to go through to put a less than horrendous face of these passages exemplifies forcing dreadfully dire warnings to be an insincere pleasant picture. God's word here is not meant to be pleasant. And it is made to be horrific.

The most graphic picture you like to refer to is that of Antichrist and his dedicated followers from Revelation 14. As I consider your strongest and most repulsive description of eternal punishment I ALSO have to consider the worthiness of those punished.

The Scriptures says that Antichrist, the beast will actually overcome the saints during the great tribulation.

" And permission was given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them; and authority was given to him over every tribe and people and tongue and nation." (Rev. 13:7)

This will be terrible for the saints left on earth to pass through this great tribulation.
In Daniel it says that this Antichrist will "wear out" the saints.

The persecution and wearing out of God's saints will be such that what he and his followers get in Revelation 14 and 20. will be what they should get - eternal damnation. The punishment you label as a "monstrous ideology" is what he and his followers get for being themselves monsters.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Jun 16
2 edits

These devices you are employing are worse than lengthy monologues. You should stick to ...[text shortened]... s a "monstrous ideology" is what he and his followers get for being themselves monsters.
In the final analysis, you happily accept as being "perfect justice" that billions of people who reject Christ will be deliberately and supernaturally kept in existence in an incinerator while they are burnt alive for ETERNITY and while your version of Jesus watches the flesh-melting carnage with his angels.

If you truly believe this to be true, why on earth aren't out in the streets pleading with people to listen to you?

Your lengthy postulations and pious preaching in here means absolutely nothing to me in the light of this most horrendous, apocalyptic and everlasting jihadist terrorist god you see yourself loving.

I worship a different Jesus to you. Simple as that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jun 16
2 edits

Don't ask me questions and attach to them indications that you will not take the time to read.

A simple question to your "Simple as that".
Is Jesus God ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jun 16
1 edit

... So we need to believe in Christ for eternal salvation. ...
Eternal salvation is for those who OBEY Christ. Paul said Heb 5:9 [Jesus Christ] .. the author of eternal salvation unto all them that OBEY him;
The devils also believe but they would not get eternal salvation because they did not OBEY God.

So there are two kinds of believers
1. Believers without OBEDIENCE = Eternal death eg the devils
2. Believers with OBEDIENCE = Eternal salvation. eg True followers of Christ
Therefore OBEDIENCE to the commandments of Christ leads to Eternal Salvation.
Christ said John 8:51 .. IF a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

So be careful lest you end up in eternal torment.
Believe AND obey.
Dont just believe alone like the devils

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jun 16

Dive .... Is Jesus ... God Himself ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jun 16
1 edit

Dive .... Is [b]Jesus
... God Himself ?[/b]
The devils know more than you do. They know that Jesus is the SON OF GOD:

Mat 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Jun 16

Don't ask me questions and attach to them indications that you will not take the time to read.

A simple question to your "Simple as that".
Is Jesus God ?
You could just answer the question...

Why are you here instead of out on the streets pleading with people to avoid being tortured for eternity by the God who loves them so much he came and died for them?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Jun 16

Dive .... Is [b]Jesus
... God Himself ?[/b]
Yes.

I write very straightforward posts. I've explained my position on the godhead to you, personally, several times.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jun 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
The devils know more than you do. They know that Jesus is the SON OF GOD:

Mat 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, [b]Jesus, thou Son of God?
art thou come hither to torment us before the time? [/b]
Right now I am discussing something else with divegeester.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jun 16
1 edit

Yes.

I write very straightforward posts. I've explained my position on the godhead to you, personally, several times.
Did I hear you some time back say that the Son of God was not eternal ?
Excuse me if it was someone else.