The Dive Bible

The Dive Bible

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
06 Nov 18

@suzianne said
Or has he, and so now you feel entitled to bash sonship with the term? If so, how is calling sonship a 'religionist' any different than calling Dive a 'religionist'? Painting both with the same brush shows your misunderstanding of the term.
You are a religionist as well. I explained why.

F

Moves
06 Nov 18

@suzianne said
Apparently, though, you've come to the realization that a 'religionist' cares little for 'spirituality', so I ask again, do you stand by your labeling of Dive as a 'religionist' as well?
Yes of course. whodey doesn't strike me as being much in the way of a 'spiritual' religionist, whereas divegeester does.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Nov 18

@suzianne said
So is Dive a 'religionist' as well, as you claimed earlier?

Or has he not yet enlightened you as to his definition of 'religionist'?

Or has he, and so now you feel entitled to bash sonship with the term? If so, how is calling sonship a 'religionist' any different than calling Dive a 'religionist'? Painting both with the same brush shows your misunderstanding of the t ...[text shortened]... or 'spirituality', so I ask again, do you stand by your labeling of Dive as a 'religionist' as well?
What is the definition of “religionist”?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Nov 18

religionist noun
re·​li·​gion·​ist | \ri-ˈli-jə-nist, -ˈlij-nist\
Definition of religionist
: a person adhering to a religion
especially : a religious zealot

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/religionist

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Nov 18

General: I adhere to a religion.

Especially: I could be a zealot in terms of certain doctrines I believe.

w

Moves
06 Nov 18

w

Moves
06 Nov 18

@rookie54 said
i was sixteen or seventeen in the late sixties when i sat on the grass in the breezeway of my texas high school, asked the Lamb to wash away my sins, restore my soul, and the Holy Ghost came to reside in my heart...

i didn't read that in the bible...
it just happened...

lotsa crap has happened since then...
WHAT I MEAN IS, the notion of asking the "Lamb" to wash away your sins came from the Bible, right?

Or did you start your own lamb cult?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
06 Nov 18

@whodey said
WHAT I MEAN IS, the notion of asking the "Lamb" to wash away your sins came from the Bible, right?

Or did you start your own lamb cult?
i was told of the procedure by folks in bible study...
i even gave it several (cannot remember exact numbers) attempts of "asking Jesus to forgive my sins", but nothing ever seemed like i was any cleaner than the day before...
but that one day, i remember it clearly, there wasn't any thunder or trumpets blaring or heavenly choir singing, but there was a definite change in my heart, a feeling of relief, and, weird giddyness...

i still have yet to read in the bible anywhere the steps to take to accomplish what happened to me that day...
it may be there, i don't know...

as for a lamb cult, that's a GREAT idea...
wanna be a minion???

w

Moves
06 Nov 18

@rookie54 said
i was told of the procedure by folks in bible study...
i even gave it several (cannot remember exact numbers) attempts of "asking Jesus to forgive my sins", but nothing ever seemed like i was any cleaner than the day before...
but that one day, i remember it clearly, there wasn't any thunder or trumpets blaring or heavenly choir singing, but there was a definite change in ...[text shortened]... it may be there, i don't know...

as for a lamb cult, that's a GREAT idea...
wanna be a minion???
All we like sheep have gone astray...................

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Nov 18

@whodey said
All we like sheep have gone astray...................
All we like Yoda have subject verb inversion..................

w

Moves
07 Nov 18

@divegeester said
All we like Yoda have subject verb inversion..................
Yes or no, did your conversion have anything to do with the Bible or did you just make up the Lamb thingy?

c

Moves
07 Nov 18

@chaney3 said
(Everyone has their own Bible)

It's called interpretation.

(And all Bibles are different)
Not sure why I received 3 thumbs down for this statement, because it's absolutely true.

If it weren't, there would be no atheists, Jews, Catholics, Christians, JW's, etc., because ALL would read the one 'real' bible, and agree in solidarity with what it contains.

T

Moves
07 Nov 18
1 edit

@chaney3 said
Not sure why I received 3 thumbs down for this statement, because it's absolutely true.

If it weren't, there would be no atheists, Jews, Catholics, Christians, JW's, etc., because ALL would read the one 'real' bible, and agree in solidarity with what it contains.
Though most will deny it, the vast majority of Christians have an aversion to truth - if not a hatred of truth. They love the darkness.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
07 Nov 18

@thinkofone said
Though most will deny it, the vast majority of Christians have an aversion to truth - if not a hatred of truth. They love the darkness.
Surely Christians believe they 'have' the truth, rather than having an aversion to it?

T

Moves
07 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Surely Christians believe they 'have' the truth, rather than having an aversion to it?
Of course that's what they believe.

"If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness."