The Dive Bible

The Dive Bible

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Nov 18
3 edits

Excuse me posters (especially Ghost, Divegeester, and FMF)

I get the general idea that this thread has nothing particularly of interest to me. Yet some heated or barbed bantor is pretty active here. Of that I get a general impression.

Now if someone gets banned because of what was written by someone on this thread, PLEASE do not insist that I just HAVE to know all about it.

I don't. I am not going to spend much time on this largely (to my sense) frivolous back and forth about "Dive's Bible".

c

Moves
08 Nov 18

@sonship said
Excuse me posters (especially Ghost, Divegeester, and FMF)

I get the general idea that this thread has nothing particularly of interest to me. Yet some heated or barbed bantor is pretty active here, Of that I get a general impression.

Now if someone gets banned because of what was written by someone on this thread, PLEASE do not insist that I just HAVE to know ab ...[text shortened]... oing to spend much time on this largely (to my sense) frivolous back and forth about "Dive's Bible".
This thread should be of interest to you sonship, because it's about how Christians interpret the bible to fit their own views.

You and Dive are both Christians, yet disagree terribly about hell, and the trinity.

Why is that?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Nov 18

@chaney3

This thread should be of interest to you sonship, because it's about how Christians interpret the bible to fit their own views.

Nothing much is going on here that I find particularly useful to FOLLOW every post.

If somebody gets banned for some remark here, please do not insist that it is impossible for me to NOT HAVE KNOWN all about it.

F

Moves
08 Nov 18

@sonship said
Now if someone gets banned because of what was written by someone on this thread, PLEASE do not insist that I just HAVE to know about it.
The issue is not whether you knew about - or didn't know about - Romans1009 being banned. The issue is about you claiming you knew absolutely nothing about 9 months of creepy trolling alongside Bible copy pastes [hence the "Piss Christ" comparison] by someone touted by Philokalia as the best poster on this forum ~ thousands and thousands of posts, hundreds of threads, many dozens of posts day in day out, night and day... and you then claimed to be completely unaware of all this.

It's similar to your supposed oblivion about Eladar. When he was oozing his toxic ministry across almost all threads, calling people ~ most pointedly fellow Christians ~ "children of Satan" day in day out, multiple times per day, sometimes in 2-3 posts in a row, all kinds of threads, for months, dozens and dozens of times, including threads you were active on, sonship, but when you were asked about it [in the context of your claim that all Christians are becoming more like Jesus Christ every day] you insisted that you were completely "unaware of the incident" [sic].

F

Moves
08 Nov 18

@sonship said
If somebody gets banned for some remark here, please do not insist that it is impossible for me to NOT HAVE KNOWN all about it.
I don't think anybody cares that you missed the fact that he had been banned.

c

Moves
08 Nov 18

@sonship said
@chaney3

Nothing much is going on here that I find particularly useful to FOLLOW every post.

Well, Dive has asked you plenty of times if his salvation is at risk if he rejects the trinity.

I am interested in your reply.

Not all Christians believe in the trinity.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Nov 18
2 edits

@chaney3

You and Dive are both Christians, yet disagree terribly about hell, and the trinity.

Why is that?

Chaney, see if possibly you can grasp this.

Dive and I have been here for years. Just maybe I don't want to have the same argument with him every week, every month, year after year at every time our differences are apparent.

Maybe I don't want to go over the same points with the same poster ad infinitum knowing that we're each convinced of our own differing convictions about something.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Nov 18

@sonship said
@chaney3

Why is that?

Chaney, see if possibly you can grasp this.

Dive and I have been here for years. Just maybe I don't want to h ...[text shortened]... er ad infinitum knowing that we're each convinced of our own differing convictions about something.
Why not instead try to answer chaney3’s question to you?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Nov 18
4 edits

@chaney3 said
Well, Dive has asked you plenty of times if his salvation is at risk if he rejects the trinity.

You won’t get one chaney3, what you have to ask yourself (and him) is WHY you won’t get a straight answer from sonship on this matter.

Sonship has also avoided responding to me picking up on him using the scripture “let your yes be yes and your no be no”. This is very interesting because getting a yes or no answer from sonship is virtually impossible.

Why do you think sonship won’t give a yes or no answer to your question? Here is the answer: He cannot , it’s a “checkmate” question for him.

- If he says YES, dive will lose his salvation, he knows he cannot support the claim scripturally.

- if he says NO dive will not lose his salvation, he knows that everyone will ask him why then is trinity as important as he makes out.

What does this tell you about sonship and his posting here?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Nov 18

@fmf said
The issue is not whether you knew about - or didn't know about - Romans1009 being banned. The issue is about you claiming you knew absolutely nothing about 9 months of creepy trolling alongside Bible copy pastes [hence the "Piss Christ" comparison] by someone touted by Philokalia as the best poster on this forum ~ thousands and thousands of posts, hundreds of threads, many dozens ...[text shortened]... like Jesus Christ every day] you insisted that you were completely "unaware of the incident" [sic].
Chaney3 if you are interested in understanding sonship’s persona here, then you should read this insight by FMF too.

It’s these principles and interpersonal dynamics that make this forum interesting.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Nov 18

@sonship said
@chaney3

Your dishonesty in this matter is revealing.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Nov 18

@chaney3 said

Why is that?
Because opinions are fluid and truth is truth.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Nov 18

@divegeester said
Your dishonesty in this matter is revealing.
I wonder if I did a search on your name and the words dishonesty, dishonest, liar,
and words of that nature how many different people and times you have accused
people would come up?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
I wonder if I did a search on your name and the words dishonesty, dishonest, liar,
and words of that nature how many different people and times you have accused
people would come up?
Probably quite a lot next to yourself and sonship.

w

Moves
09 Nov 18

@chaney3 said

Not all Christians believe in the trinity.
In Romans 10:9 Paul says that in order to become a Christian one must declare that Jesus is Lord.

This has several implications. He is asking that Jesus be declared equal to the Lord and he is, in turn, the Lord of your life.

Now as for sitting in judgment those that have a problem with this teaching, it is not our job to judge, rather, just to dispense the truth.