The Dive Bible

The Dive Bible

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Nov 18

@suzianne said
What you are describing as YOUR belief *IS* Trinity.
No it isn’t.

You really ought to do some reading on the trinity doctrine.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 Nov 18

@suzianne said
Do you know where this phrase came from? "Same banana." I've heard this before a few times. I figure if anyone in this forum would know the etymology of this, it would be you. So just wondering.
Bananas are all genetically the same, having descended from one single banana. I think the expression has a military origin and was used during WW2.

Moves
14 Nov 18

@divegeester said
No it isn’t.

You really ought to do some reading on the trinity doctrine.
You need to do some reading of your own. There are many variations of trinitarian beliefs. What you have described is very similar to what many trinitarians believe.

c

Moves
14 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Bananas are all genetically the same, having descended from one single banana. I think the expression has a military origin and was used during WW2.
And where do you think that magical banana came from?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Nov 18

@divegeester said
As it is what sonship believes and not what I believe, why don’t you take it up with sonship instead of me?

Oh, that right...he’s your buddy.
Here we go.

Another round of "Waaaaaah, you disagree with me, so I have to come up with another paragraph why everything you say is "dishonest", "disingenuous", and a bunch of other "disses"."

I've said my piece. If you don't like it, then blow.

And oh, yeah... you're wrong. Maybe you should do some research on what the Trinity actually is, instead of what you say it is.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think I did hear that at some unidentified point in the past, that modern bananas are all clones.

Not sure how the military during WW2 figures into it, though. Could be, I just don't know.

c

Moves
14 Nov 18

@suzianne said
I think I did hear that at some unidentified point in the past, that modern bananas are all clones.

Not sure how the military during WW2 figures into it, though. Could be, I just don't know.
You're too nice to him.

You would have given it to someone else, really. He gave you mediocre information.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 Nov 18

@chaney3 said
And where do you think that magical banana came from?
I find the idea of a magical banana unappealing.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 Nov 18

@chaney3 said
You're too nice to him.

You would have given it to someone else, really. He gave you mediocre information.
Come sir, sitting there in your lime green tank top, how could you possibly find 'cloned bananas' mediocre?

Lump of lard/Our friend Chaney.

Same banana!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Nov 18

@suzianne said
Here we go.

Another round of "Waaaaaah, you disagree with me, so I have to come up with another paragraph why everything you say is "dishonest", "disingenuous", and a bunch of other "disses"."

I've said my piece. If you don't like it, then blow.

And oh, yeah... you're wrong. Maybe you should do some research on what the Trinity actually is, instead of what you say it is.
As I asked you, why don’t you take it up with sonship as it’s what he believes, not me.