The City of water

The City of water

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
01 May 19
1 edit

@sonship said
If you have no future but to die and rot, of what real issue is your supposed "dignity" ?
Things like integrity, dignity, empathy, compassion - morality, more broadly - help us with our interactions with others so that they are effective and successful. They are only needed while we are alive, obviously.

F

Moves
01 May 19

@sonship said
If I OUGHT not call you an insulting name, By what standard outside of each of us and above us is this OUGHT a part of ?
You can call me "toilet heart" if you want. I do not know what 'standard outside of you' you are referencing when you say it; that's a matter for you. I just want to know what "toilet heart" means and what do you think saying it has to do with "dignity", whether it be yours or mine?

Moves
01 May 19
1 edit

@sonship said
No denial of anything.
You were asked where the phrase came from and you said “I don’t know”.

You stole it from Witness Lee, I even know the webpage you stole it from.

You’re dishonest and you’re a plagiariser of his ideas.

Moves
01 May 19

We are of the going water and the gone
We are of water in the holy land of water
-- Kate Bush

Moves
01 May 19

@sonship said
@FMF
But listen toilet heart -
“Toilet heart” what does this mean?

I suppose it’s your way of telling someone who doesn’t soak up your plagiarised waffle that they are full of faeces, “spreading faeces”, “spreading germs”, a “heretic”, “diseased in the mind”.

You are pathetic individual, full of vaingloriousness, sourness and spite. To claim you have “Jesus flowing through you” is laughable frankly.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 19
7 edits

@divegeester

Liar.

QUOTE the series of exchanges and PROVE it.
Paste in the posts, in order, with context, QUOTE them and PROVE your accusation.

Liar
I never CONCEALED that he used it.
YOU ALL made an issue of me using it.
I never denied it.
I HELPED you see WHERE he used it when you would not DROP the artificial ISSUE of it.

I said I didn't know if someone used it before him. And I don't.
I encouraged posters who care to do some surfing to find out if they can discover that.
And people say things other people said.

You’re dishonest and you’re a plagiariser of his ideas.

Liar

Remember liar - P.O. Box in your complaining letter to the Living Stream Ministry. That way you can kind of conceal your cowardly self. You didn't do it yet did you ?

F

Moves
01 May 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

Liar.

Paste in the posts, in order, with context, QUOTE them and PROVE your accusation.

Liar
I never CONCEALED that he used it. ...[text shortened]... tream Ministry. That way you can kind of conceal your cowardly self. You didn't do it yet did you ?
What exactly is a "toilet heart"?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 19
4 edits

Folks a couple years ago when I gave my personal testimony of coming to Christ one night, I explicitly said that at that moment "I felt like a flushed toilet"

The moment I asked Jesus to save me I felt like a flushed toilet when my unconfessed sins were all exposed and made to appear as what they were.

I was a typical sinner whose heart the Bible says is incurable and desperately wicked.

Annoying types like self righteous people I have let know that their hearts are unclean.
And especially so when they persistently trash the most righteous man who ever walked the earth - Jesus.

So FMF, who is so nonchalant that the Gospel means nothing to him one way or another, got the brunt end of my name calling. And he loves every minute of it as it focuses everyone's attention on him.

Hold on. He may be about to tell us all what he "lacks" belief in again.

F

Moves
01 May 19

@sonship said
So FMF, for whom is so nonchalant that the Gospel means nothing to him one way or another, got the brunt end of my name calling. And he loves every minute of it as it focus everyone's attention on him.
OK, so you once used the word "toilet" to describe something about yourself "one night" years ago for some reason or other. Fair enough. But how exactly am I a "toilet heart" for not believing the same things as you?

Moves
01 May 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

Liar.

Liar
I never CONCEALED that he used it. ...[text shortened]... tream Ministry. That way you can kind of conceal your cowardly self. You didn't do it yet did you ?
You were asked point blank and you said you didn’t know. FMF immediately questioned your truthfulness in that reply and so did I at least twice afterwards.

Now you have been found out to be lying, plagiarising and posting yet more non scriptural teaching.

F

Moves
01 May 19

@sonship said
Hold on. He may be about to tell us all what he "lacks" belief in again.
What does lacking belief in your God figure have to do with having a "toilet heart"?

F

Moves
01 May 19

@sonship said
Annoying types like self righteous people I have let know that their hearts are unclean.And especially so when they persistently trash the most righteous man who ever walked the earth - Jesus.
So you are alluding to excrement and urine?

F

Moves
01 May 19

@sonship said
And especially so when they persistently trash the most righteous man who ever walked the earth - Jesus.
I confront you over the incoherence or misanthropy of your ideology and I confront you about the far-fetched supernatural claims you make about yourself. I don't think you can find any examples of me "trashing" Jesus in so far as he is a historical figure. I don't even "trash" Christians for believing in "Jesus", so I think you're making this up.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 19
1 edit

Did anyone notice if FMF answered this question?

If there are no supernatural causes then aside from material causes what other kinds of causes are there?

Does he mean -
There are material causes - natural causes.
There are no supernatural causes.

What other causes then are there besides natural and material causes ?

And a second question to him:

Is nature responsible for the laws of nature ?
In other words was it within nature that the laws of nature emerged into existence ?

F

Moves
01 May 19

@sonship said
I was a typical sinner whose heart the Bible says is incurable and desperately wicked.
Do you believe you are a good person now? Do you think you are demonstrating your "dignity" and "integrity" on this thread, fo0r example?