Rajk999 I accept more BECAUSE ....

Rajk999 I accept more BECAUSE ....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Feb 22

@sonship

As Joseph said:

'For example: the deification of man. There's no scriptural support for that assertion. None. Nada. Nil.'

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 22
3 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

And what Joseph doesn't see Joseph said is someone proposing "hidden meanings".

What has happening to man that Christ living IN him is the treasure in earthen vessels?

He is being deified.

Christ and his inner man have been joined, mingled, united. In fact Paul ends that chapter in this way.

"Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. For our momentary lightness of affliction works out for us, more and more surpassingly, an eternal weight of glory, For we do not regard the things which are seen but the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal." (2 Cor. 4:16-18)

The treasure in the earthen vessel is the life of Christ who is God-man.
The treasure in the earthen vessel is the life of the God-man to be manifested in their mortal flesh.

The treasure can undergo any kind of trouble to the outward man.
The inner man is being saturated and renewed with its possession - Christ as life in them.

This turmoil is only preparing them for the weight of bearing eternal glory.

Deification is an appropriate designation for this process.

Moves
08 Feb 22

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

And what Joseph doesn't see Josephe said is someone proposing "hidden meanings".

What has happening to man that Christ living IN him is the treasure in earthen vessels?

He is being deified.

Christ and his inner man have been joined, mingled, united. In fact Paul ends that chapter in this way.

[b]"Therefore we do not lose heart, ...[text shortened]... weight of bearing eternal glory.

Deification is an appropriate designation for this process.
Mingled, Godized, We-ized are all in your head, not the Bible.

You have simply lost the ability to read and understand scripture. Deification is NOT an appropriate designation for this process.

F

Moves
08 Feb 22

@sonship said
What's wrong with Rajk999's explanation of his theology?
Ask him yourself.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 22
7 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

The ones whose spiritual eyes have been plucked out of their sockets as if by ravens, are atheists like you,

You need to repent,

Proverbs 30:17 - "The eye that mocks his father and despises to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley will pick it out, and the young eagles will eat it."

This refers also to those who mock their source, God thier Creator.
Demons will render them blind to the meaning of Scripture as if their eyes have been plucked out by them.

By His mercy God would release the eyes of your heart from the control of demons who have rendered you blind to the Bible.

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 Feb 22
2 edits

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke
Rajk refers to scripture. You refer to the Recovery Movement.

You're wreckless still.
NO proof of 93% twisting of a passage as boasted.

And now, would you see if you can find a quote from me on this Forum referring to capital R and Capital M "Recovery Movement".

Go get it. Catch me having written [b] "the Recov ...[text shortened]... that?

You refer to the Recovery Movement.

WHERE DID I WRITE THAT ????
Sonship, THIS is one of the reasons you reap so much push-back and criticism. You're not here to debate scripture. You're here to justify yourself and to satisfy yourself that you know something precious which no one else here knows. You're a pretentious pratt.

PS don't take that personally. I know, you're just an Internet persona.

PPS Remember the thread in which you asked people to rate you as a teacher? You have an ego like the Platt River in Nebraska: a mile wide and an inch deep. Your Internet persona is a pretentious pratt.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Feb 22

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

The ones whose spiritual eyes have been plucked out of their sockets as if by ravens, are atheists like you,

You need to repent,

Proverbs 30:17 - "The eye that mocks his father and despises to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley will pick it out, and the young eagles will eat it."

This refers also to those who mock their sour ...[text shortened]... release the eyes of your heart from the control of demons who have rendered you blind to the Bible.
This is a shameless and desperate attempt to twist the bible .. attempt # 3,348,930. This passage is no doubt referencing peoples earthly parents as in a few verses earlier - There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
(Proverbs 30:11 KJV)
... And also the Law of Moses punishment for disobedient children.

It has nothing to do with disrespecting the creator. In fact the greatest disrespect shown to the creator Jesus Christ is your type who refers to His teachings in a derogatory manner. I have never once here seen an atheist or agnostic make negative comments about the teachings of Christ. Christians are the only ones who do that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
This is a shameless and desperate attempt to twist the bible .. attempt # 3,348,930. This passage is no doubt referencing peoples earthly parents as in a few verses earlier - There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
(Proverbs 30:11 KJV)
... And also the Law of Moses punishment for disobedient children.

It has nothing ...[text shortened]... stic make negative comments about the teachings of Christ. Christians are the only ones who do that.
<<I have never once here seen an atheist or agnostic make negative comments about the teachings of Christ. Christians are the only ones who do that.>>

Jesus Christ said the greatest commandment was to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength.

You’ve never seen an atheist make negative comments about someone loving God?

One of the *many* problems with your false doctrine is you’ve taken God completely out of it.

God is nowhere to be found in your false doctrine. That’s why atheists love it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 22
3 edits

The importance of honoring your father and mother goes back to the source of all of us - God.

Refusing to honor God (even to the point of saying there is no God) is in principle like mocking those who brought you into the world.

But if the Proverbs reference is not appreciated the New Testament speaks of the spirits stealing the seed of understanding out of the heart of those too close to the worldly traffic when the word of God comes to them.

Their heart has been hardened by being too near the goings and comings of worldly people who have no regard for God. And it is as if the birds steal the seed of the word from their hearts.

"And He spoke many things to them in parables, saying, Behold, the sower went out to sow. And as he sowed, some seeds fell beside the way; and the birds came and devoured them. (v.3,4) . . .

When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand, the evil one comes and snatches away that which has been sown in his heart. This is the one sown beside the way." (Matt. 13:19)

This is the same kind of spiritual problem. The ability to see, to comprehend, to understand the oracles of God is robbed from an unbelieving man, purposely by evil spirits opposed to the kingdom of God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Feb 22

@sonship said
The importance of honoring your father and mother goes back to the source of all of us - God.

Refusing to honor God (even to the point of saying there is no God) is in principle like mocking those who brought you into the world.

But if the Proverbs reference is not appreciated the New Testament speaks of the spirits stealing the seed of understanding out of th ...[text shortened]... s of God is robbed from an unbelieving man, purposely by evil spirits opposed to the kingdom of God.
What kind of spiritual problem would you say leads one to concoct the doctrine that all you have to do is say 'O Lord' 3 times and you have eternal life and not even God can revoke that

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 22
1 edit

@PB1022

The result of taking in Rajk999's teaching is a colder and colder heart towards Christ. It is a hotter and hotter sense of:

"I can do it. Just show me what to do. I can handle it all, not like these feeble church people who only talk. Not me, boy! Show me what to do and I'll earn the eternal life."

I think lots of atheists hear this and it resenates.

1.) No need for the grace of God.
2.) No neesd for Christ being God.
3.) No needs for God really. Just point to the instructions.
4.) I'm better than all those believers in Christ anyway.

They hear the tone. And they understand.
God and His grace, and the redemption of His Son - NOT NEEDED HERE.

"They are of the world; therefore they speak out of the world, and the world hears them." (1 John 4:5)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Feb 22

@sonship said
@PB1022

The result of taking in Rajk999's teaching is a colder and colder heart towards Christ. It is a hotter and hotter sense of:

[i] "I can do it. Just show me what to do. I can handle it all, not like these feeble church people who only talk. Not me, boy! Show m ...[text shortened]... are of the world; therefore they speak out of the world, and the world hears them." (1 John 4:5)[/b]
And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
(Matthew 5:2-10 KJV)

And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
(Matthew 7:26-27 KJV)

Moves
08 Feb 22
1 edit

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

You need to repent,

'Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.' (Matthew 7:15-20)

You need to repent. You also need to spend less time weaponizing scripture and more time understanding it.

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 Feb 22
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
'Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.' (Matthew 7:15-20)

You need to repent. You also need to spend less time weaponizing scripture and more time understanding it.
Yes, this, exactly this thread, is the true Christianity: they preach love and slag each other off as heretics, apostates, and devil-worshippers.

I'll bring popcorn if you bring drinks.

Moves
08 Feb 22

@moonbus said
Yes, this, exactly this thread, is the true Christianity: they preach love and slag each other off as heretics, apostates, and devil-worshippers.

I'll bring popcorn if you bring drinks.
Tap water.

I've er, misplaced my wallet.