Rajk999 I accept more BECAUSE ....

Rajk999 I accept more BECAUSE ....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 22
2 edits

Saying that 'God is nowhere in my doctrine', is the kind of comment that make you lose any credibility around here where people have a clear idea of what I say. Nobody around here believe that I support atheists either.

There is no God living within.

Do you know why? It is because there is no grace of God operating without which turns into grace of God working WITHIN.

Grace is God being what we need without, above, outside before God FIRST.
Then there is grace coming within, empowering and supplying.

"The [human] spirit is life because of righteousness." (Rom. 8:10b)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 22
3 edits

That is justification has placed the believer on a righteous standing before God.
Subsequently the innermost human spirit is enlivened by the Spirit joining the human spirit. "He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit" (1 Cor. 6:17)

This is communion and fellowship with God from within and this IS the new covenant.

"And if the Spirit of the One who raised Jesus from the dead DWELLS IN YOU, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who indwells you." (Rom. 8:11)

Jesus Christ must justify so that Jesus Christ can come and indwell.
Grace must cause redemption so that grace may be imparted as a Person within.

There is no grace in Rajk999ism. So there is no Christ becoming the life giving Spirit to live in man, indwelling man giving life.

I am telling you. There is God. But there is no grace of God working either without or with.

There is no fellowship of the Holy Spirit either.
There is no Triune God and no dispensing of the Triune God.

" The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ
and the love of God
and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." (2 Cor. 13:14)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Feb 22

@fmf said
My pleasure. It's odd how sonship pretends he wants atheists to explain it to him. Just a low-integrity rhetorical gimmick on his part, I think.
Indeed. The man is retarded, because he still does not understand what I believe

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Feb 22
1 edit

@sonship said
That is justification has placed the believer on a righteous standing before God.
Subsequently the innermost human spirit is enlivened by the Spirit joining the human spirit. "He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit" (1 Cor. 6:17)

This is communion and fellowship with God from within and this IS the new covenant.

"And if the Spirit of the One who ...[text shortened]... st
and the love of God
The Grace of God that bringeth salvation has appeared to ALL MEN. Your opinion of who has the Grace of God or what it is all about, is really of no interest to anyone. People can read the bible and do not need your stupid interpretation that sounds like hogwash. Here again Paul explained what the Grace of God is

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.(Romans 5:15-18 KJV)

Grace of God = Gods favour. In the case of the death of Christ, it is the free gift to all people so that all people are justified. It is like the air God provided so that people can breather and live. Likewise the death of Christ is a free gift that all have so that they have an opportunity for eternal life if they keep the commandmnts.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Feb 22

@sonship said

"And if the Spirit of the One who ...[text shortened]... st
and the love of God
Jesus said
Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.(Matthew 15:7-9 KJV)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 22
2 edits

@Rajk999

Indeed. The man is retarded, because he still does not understand what I believe

Careful now Rajk999. You just about had some convinced that you do NOT insult people. Your true colors are beginning to show. Careful,

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 22

@Rajk999

The Grace of God that bringeth salvation has appeared to ALL MEN. Your opinion of who has the Grace of God or what it is all about, is really of no interest to anyone. People can read the bible and do not need your stupid interpretation that sounds like hogwash. Here again Paul explained what the Grace of God is

IF it were hogwsh and a stupid interpertration such so many passages would not be in the New Testament.

They wouldn't STOP only where you wish talk of grace STOPS and NO MORE is written.

The additional which IS there you label hogwash and stupid.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Feb 22

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Careful now Rajk999. You just about had some convinced that you do NOT insult people. Your true colors are beginning to show. Careful,
Retardation in some people is an unfortunate fact. If you consider it an insult then that is your problem. Maybe you can demonstrate that you are not retarded so my impression of you will change. Otherwise I will continue to speak the truth. Give it a try - repeat correctly what I believe.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Feb 22
1 edit

@sonship said
@Rajk999

IF it were hogwsh and a stupi ...[text shortened]... e[/b] STOPS and NO MORE is written.

The additional which IS there you label hogwash and stupid.
Now .. a perfect example of the working of the retarded mind. There are not ..so many passages at all .. . Paul and all the Apostles preached just about the same stuff. Paul had about a dozen letters to various churches The others had about 6 or 7. That is about 18 books all with REPEATED DOCTRINES because they were all letters to DIFFERENT PEOPLE

Repeating the same thing to different churches does not make these any more important than if they were stated once.

This is a very common but false conclusion churches make that Paul's writings are more important than any other Apostle, or even more important that Christ because doctrines are stated over and over.