I’m think about dumping this forum for a while

I’m think about dumping this forum for a while

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Jun 22

@divegeester said
The Christians I’ve met in this forum have to be the worst examples of the religion ever. I’m pleased that your “teaching” is confined by your respective churches to this forum where you can do no harm.
You go on telling yourself that.

There.

Does it make you feel better?

Moves
01 Jun 22

@suzianne said

There.

Yawn

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
01 Jun 22

@divegeester

I’m sorry to find that you have been addressed in these terms. While I don’t agree with everything that you say you don’t deserve this kind of abuse. What I find even more concerning is that some of those that you highlight have themselves been addressed in such unsavoury terms; I find it Disappointing that they might repeat such behaviour towards somebody else.

I think that as a principal, as Jesus said “treat others as you would have them treat you “ is the way to go.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Jun 22

@medullah said
@divegeester

I’m sorry to find that you have been addressed in these terms. While I don’t agree with everything that you say you don’t deserve this kind of abuse. What I find even more concerning is that some of those that you highlight have themselves been addressed in such unsavoury terms; I find it Disappointing that they might repeat such behaviour towards somebody ...[text shortened]... hat as a principal, as Jesus said “treat others as you would have them treat you “ is the way to go.
You can't let Person A abuse others and then when Person B reacts, tell Person B "You should treat others as you would have them treat you."

This is exactly what you are doing. What about Person A?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Jun 22

@divegeester said
Yawn
Why can no one evade your pestilant eye, but you can completely, and without blowback, ignore others?

Doctor, heal thyself.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Jun 22

@medullah said
@divegeester

I’m sorry to find that you have been addressed in these terms. While I don’t agree with everything that you say you don’t deserve this kind of abuse. What I find even more concerning is that some of those that you highlight have themselves been addressed in such unsavoury terms; I find it Disappointing that they might repeat such behaviour towards somebody ...[text shortened]... hat as a principal, as Jesus said “treat others as you would have them treat you “ is the way to go.
Yeah, he should do that, dive, treat others like you want to be treated.

Moves
02 Jun 22

@medullah said
@divegeester

Thanks for the note of support.

F

Moves
02 Jun 22

@suzianne said
You can't let Person A abuse others and then when Person B reacts, tell Person B "You should treat others as you would have them treat you."
I have never talked to you in anything like the absurdly hostile and paranoid ~ and almost invariably off-topic ~ way that you have been talking to me for about the last 12 years. Your animosity [and lack of interest in Spirituality Forum discussions and tireless efforts to derail them] are all beyond parody.

Moves
02 Jun 22

@suzianne said

This must be how you rationalise your hypocrisy.

Moves
02 Jun 22

@suzianne said

There.

You’re quite odd at times.

F

Moves
02 Jun 22

@kellyjay said
Yeah, he should do that, dive, treat others like you want to be treated.
If he used the evasive discursive tricks and rhetorical gimmicks that you do, I am sure he'd expect to ~ and would feel he deserved to ~ be given short shrift, just like you so often do.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
02 Jun 22

@suzianne said

Nobody should be abusing anyone.

Moves
02 Jun 22

@suzianne said
Why can no one evade your pestilant eye
My “pestilent eye”?

What are you on about.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
02 Jun 22

@divegeester

You’re obviously a Republican too

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Jun 22

@divegeester said
The chocking casual intellectual dishonesty of people claiming to be Christians is awful to me and I’m really quite sick of its nauseating stench.

So if you want to call me…
- a heretic (sonship)
- a tare (kellyjay)
- an a@@hole (Josephw)
- demon possessed (sonship)

And because these always make me laugh…
- actual sadist (startreader )
- worse than satan (Gal ...[text shortened]... hat failure.

And let’s be clear, your version of Jesus is an utterly despotic genocidal failure.
these are but the mouthpieces of God
kind of pathetic isn't it