I’m think about dumping this forum for a while

I’m think about dumping this forum for a while

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
29 May 22

@sonship said
You, insisting God does not exist - a far more likely candidate for having thrown your hat into hope representing a teaching demons and fallen angels would want men to believe..

You better repent.
I don't insist that God does not exist, sonship. I have explained that to you dozens of times. You are pretending not to understand and/or you are pretending not to remember. It's one of your odten-used discursive gimmicks.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 May 22

@FMF

I don't insist that God does not exist, sonship. I have explained that to you dozens of times. You are pretending not to understand and/or you are pretending not to remember. It's one of your odten-used discursive gimmicks.

So you admit that God may exist?

F

Moves
29 May 22

@sonship said
So you admit that God may exist?
Yawn. Low integrity as is so often the way with you. Next you'll be pretending I've never explained my beliefs to you. You are conversational charlatan.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 May 22
1 edit

@FMF

Yawn.

That's nice. Take a nap today. Catch up on your sleep.

Now do admit that God may exist?

Low integrity as is so often the way with you.

The level of my integrity determines this?

Are you admitting that God may exist or not?

Its about God's EXISTENCE here.

Next you'll be pretending I've never explained my beliefs to you.

I do not have to pretend anything about not getting a straight answer from you yet. I am not sure if you're afraid of something.

No one can force you to anything. I just ask that if you don't insist on atheism's positive claims then you must be admitting that God may exist.

You seem to grasping for reasons not to answer that.
So I go away and naval gaze about my integrity for two hours.
Then you can tell us whether you are admitting that God may exist?

You are conversational charlatan.

You can answer the question whether you are really an agnostic - saying God MAY exist and not a classic atheist purporting it to be a truth claim that there is no God.

I believe that God exists and is the answer in His salvation to any moral problems rightly or wrongly you may wish to point out in me.

"Our Savior God" - not ashamed to confess my need for a "Savior God" at all.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 May 22

Folks in the past FMF wrote something on explaining what it was to be both an agnostic and an atheist at the same time.

It didn't impress me. And I couldn't repeat it or review it if I wanted to. But he did talk about it.

F

Moves
29 May 22
1 edit

F

Moves
29 May 22

@sonship said
Folks in the past FMF wrote something on explaining what it was to be both an agnostic and an atheist at the same time.

It didn't impress me. And I couldn't repeat it or review it if I wanted to. But he did talk about it.
Yawn.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 May 22
1 edit

@FMF

Your piss and your philosophy of you being an atheist and agnostic at the same time both belong in the toilet.

F

Moves
29 May 22

@sonship said
@FMF

Your piss and your philosophy of you being an atheist and agnostic at the same time both belong in the toilet.
Google agnostic atheist.

F

Moves
29 May 22

@sonship said
By the way, I don't think your philosophy ~ and your beliefs and your faith ~ "belong in the toilet". I would never dream of saying such a thing to you.

Moves
29 May 22

@sonship said
@divegeester

- demon possessed (sonship)

Now its my turn to say "You're making stuff up."

I said you could be under the influence of a "doctrine of demons."
And I said we should not assume that either of us are above being so influenced.

Quote me where I wrote ever you were "demon possessed" and you will receive a public apology from me for claiming here right now that I did not say that to you.
I stand corrected.

What sonship actually said was that my posting was under the influence of demons.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 May 22
3 edits

@FMF

You would never dream of saying anything so crass.

You'd just write something as crass, as you have in this discussion.

crass
So crude and unrefined as to be lacking in discrimination and sensibility.
Gross; thick; dense; coarse; not elaborated or refined.
coarse; crude; not refined or sensible

I guess that's why your comment above was removed with a reminder to check guidelines of the Forum.

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Your hypocrisy is no pristine example of your own integrity.

F

Moves
29 May 22

@sonship said
You would never dream of saying anything so crass.
I don't think your philosophy "belongs in the toilet". And I'd never say such a thing to you. It's a difference between us.

Moves
29 May 22

@sonship said
@FMF

Sonship!

Tut Tut.

Moves
31 May 22

The Christians I’ve met in this forum have to be the worst examples of the religion ever. I’m pleased that your “teaching” is confined by your respective churches to this forum where you can do no harm.