1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '22 08:002 edits
    The chocking casual intellectual dishonesty of people claiming to be Christians is awful to me and I’m really quite sick of its nauseating stench.

So if you want to call me…
    - a heretic (sonship)
    - a tare (kellyjay)
    - an a@@hole (Josephw)
    - demon possessed (sonship)

And because these always make me laugh…
    - actual sadist (startreader )
    - worse than satan (Galveston75)
    - son of satan (Galveston75)
    - deserving of burning hell (RJHinds)
    ( there’s loads more, utterly brilliant heart-of-darkness jibes but I’ll be brief)

… then be quick, because I’m tired of your pride in your failed version of Jesus and your depraved misanthropic solutions to dealing with that failure.

And let’s be clear, your version of Jesus is an utterly despotic genocidal failure.
  2. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    29 May '22 08:51
    Yawn.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 May '22 09:06
    @divegeester said
    The chocking casual intellectual dishonesty of people claiming to be Christians is awful to me and I’m really quite sick of its nauseating stench.

So if you want to call me…
    - a heretic (sonship)
    - a tare (kellyjay)
    - an a@@hole (Josephw)

And because these always make me laugh…
    - actual sadist (startreader )
    - worse than satan (Gal ...[text shortened]... hat failure.

And let’s be clear, your version of Jesus is an utterly despotic genocidal failure.
    Please don't lie on your way out. When have I ever called you a tare, and I could
    generate quite the list of things you have said about me. If name-calling bothers you,
    I suggest you stop calling others names.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '22 09:231 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Please don't lie on your way out. When have I ever called you a tare, and I could
    generate quite the list of things you have said about me. If name-calling bothers you,
    I suggest you stop calling others names.
    Lie my way out of what! You weasels pretending you don’t understand, pretending you can’t remember what’s been said.

You were inferring I was tare recently in a couple of threads! Jeez you’re such a dishonest little toad.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 May '22 11:122 edits
    Enjoy your break. And I hope you begin to see more of the authority in the word of God itself rather than that of any teacher. Ie. "Why you have no authority to teach, etc. etc. etc."

If you take a break from this forum, I will not taunt you for "running away."
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 May '22 11:186 edits
    @divegeester

Now its my turn to say "You're making stuff up."

I said you could be under the influence of a "doctrine of demons."
    And I said we should not assume that either of us are above being so influenced.

Quote me where I wrote ever you were "demon possessed" and you will receive a public apology from me for claiming here right now that I did not say that to you.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 May '22 11:53
    @sonship said
    Clinton: "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is."
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 May '22 11:54
    @sonship said
    And I said we should not assume that either of us are above being so influenced.
    You suggested that you might be influenced by demons too.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 May '22 12:001 edit
    @divegeester said
    Lie my way out of what! You weasels pretending you don’t understand, pretending you can’t remember what’s been said.

You were inferring I was tare recently in a couple of threads! Jeez you’re such a dishonest little toad.
    Name-calling dive is not arguing! Unbelievable you start off like this! I do understand
    what you are saying and my questions have been exactly what I understand and I'm
    trying to get you to see. You are twisting the clear meaning of words to put a spin on
    them that can only be done if you don't allow them to say exactly what they say in
    the context that they were said in.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 May '22 12:011 edit
    @FMF

I said neither he nor I should assume that we could not be under such influence.
    I do not think I am under a doctrine of demons.

But I do not assume it is not possible for to me, in the last days some will depart from the faith giving heed to teachings of demons, Paul said.

"But the Spirit says expressly that in later times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and teachings of demons." ( 1 Tim. 4:1)

If I ever discover that I am or am persuaded that I am, I will repent and make corrections.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 May '22 12:103 edits
    DIvegeester says people pretend not to understand him.

You weasels pretending you don’t understand, pretending you can’t remember what’s been said.

Divegeester in a nutshell:

The trinity is wrong, Babylonian, must not be a doctrine insisted upon to be a member of the Church, is illogical, laughable, only believed by rote or goonish regurgitation from leaders, indefensible, comical and against the Shema prayer in the book of Deuteronomy.
    A modalistic concept of there being no plurality at the same time of Persons in God.

The thought of everlasting conscious punishment while being kept alive is abominable and a descredit to anything Christian.

The Son of God concept is temporary and inconsistent with God being one. It will be no more after the Son delivers up the kingdom to His God and Father as predicted He will in First Corinthains 15:28.

Please indicate where I have misrepresented what you have been arguing here for some time. And specifiy where the misrpresentation is precisely and not vaguely.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 May '22 12:15
    @sonship said
    I said neither he nor I should assume that we could not be under such influence. I do not think I am under a doctrine of demons.
    So, you might be, by your own admission.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 May '22 12:18
    @sonship said
    DIvegeester says people pretend not to understand him.
    Pretending not to understand and pretending not to remember are to discursive gimmicks that some posters use here. You do it sometimes. KellyJay does it a lot. josephw does it.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 May '22 12:212 edits
    @FMF

I might be because none of us believers are beyond the possibility.
    There is nothing to admit.
    There is only the need to realize a Christian should not assume he could not be deceived as Paul warned.

You, insisting God does not exist - a far more likely candidate for having thrown your hat into hope representing a teaching demons and fallen angels would want men to believe..

You better repent.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 May '22 12:252 edits
    @FMF

I do not pretend to not remember or pretend to not understand.
    Except when sarcasm is employed occasionally with the obnoxious.

I plead guilty to not reading everything on the board.
    I confess not reading EVERY post of you or Divegeester or practically anyone.

I have been caught not having read a post.
    I skim sometimes looking for replies and subsequently may miss because of not being thorough enough.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree