If you could save billions from eternal torture…

If you could save billions from eternal torture…

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Not interested in what you think. What does the bible say. Paul is making a case for those who know no law. Laws in effect in those times were the Law of Moses and the Law of Christ. Those who know neither of these are still going to be judged as well and not automatically condemned the way Christians believe. Judged on the basis of what they know and what they do.

Than ...[text shortened]... man. (Romans 5:18-19 GNB)[/i]

I know this is not your favourite bible passage, but it is true.
I see you found a translation that best fits your dogma.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
Yea talking to you about scripture rarely rises above this level of exchange with you. The text you quote doesn’t mean what you claim many times and when you get shown that you ignore scriptures and start in with the insults. Did you ever read Jesus saying anyone was an idiot, that word can be found where in scripture? It is no small wonder you have an issue with the love of God given how you treat others.
Yes. Here it is
And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
(Matthew 7:26 KJV)

A foolish man, said Jesus, is a man who does not keep the commandments. The Greek word for foolish is 'moros', or Moron in English aka an idiot.

mōros - Probably form the base of G3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), that is, heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd: - fool (-ish, X -ishness).

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
27 Jan 22
2 edits

@kellyjay said
There is no mention of Christian or non-Christian because what is being talked about throughout scripture are those who are right with God through Jesus Christ. You are the only one between us using the label Christian not me. Anyone can call themselves a Christian anyone can call another Christian, but only Jesus Christ can make us clean before God. You are just running down your pathetic hate Christian rabbit hole again.
"Hate Christian rabbit hole". Right.

I wonder if all East Indians are like Rajk. The whole country must be at each other's throats with condemnation, hate speech and name calling.

I'm going to look it up. Might explain a lot. Or maybe Rajk is one of a kind and they're probably trying to run him out of dodge.

🤣

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jan 22
1 edit

@josephw said
I see you found a translation that best fits your dogma.
Here is the KJV-
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.(Romans 5:18 KJV)

The free gift of justification came upon all men.

So I know that rubs against your selfish church doctrine that Christ is for Christians but that is not the truth. That is not the Gospel. The Gospel is the Good News of the coming of a Messiah who would SAVE THE WORLD from their sins. Not just you. ALL are justified. ALL who do good works will get eternal life. ALL who live in sin will be condemned including born again Christians Saints as Paul repeatedly warned.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Here is the KJV-
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.(Romans 5:18 KJV)

So I know that rubs against your selfish church doctrine that Christ is for Christians but that ...[text shortened]... who live in sin will be condemned including born again Christians Saints as Paul repeatedly warned.
Only a corn flake would think that a person that doesn't believe in Jesus gets a free pass to heaven in spite of themselves.

It ain't biblical.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jan 22
1 edit

@josephw said
"Hate Christian rabbit hole". Right.

I wonder if all East Indians are like Rajk. The whole country must be at each other's throats with condemnation, hate speech and name calling.

I'm going to look it up. Might explain a lot. Or maybe Rajk is one of a kind and they're probably trying to run him out of dodge.

🤣
Typical. There you go focussing on trivialities, instead of trying to fix the holes in your rubbish church doctrines, that tries [in vain] to condemn billions of innocent people to eternal torture, and at the same time make a false case [in vain] to excuse the wonton sin of the church, claiming that they are all forgiven. What a bunch of fools.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jan 22

@josephw said
Only a corn flake would think that a person that doesn't believe in Jesus gets a free pass to heaven in spite of themselves.

It ain't biblical.
I know .. your selfish soul cannot take that doctrine..

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. (Revelation 22:14-15 KJV)

And remember ... that includes ALL PEOPLE... Remember like in the lake of fire..

Jesus did not say blessed are those who profess faith or go to church, or are Christians ... BLESSED ARE THEY THAT DO THE COMMANDMENTS ,,

So while you like a fool condemn works and speak in derogatory term of the commandments referring to it a works salvation, Jesus is welcoming those who do it into the Kingdom of God. Be careful before you are counted with those who are cast out.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Yes. Here it is
And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
(Matthew 7:26 KJV)

A foolish man, said Jesus, is a man who does not keep the commandments. The Greek word for foolish is 'moros', or Moron in English aka an idiot.

mōros - Probably form the base o ...[text shortened]... hut up), that is, heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd: - fool (-ish, X -ishness).
I wouldn't have asked you about the word fool; I asked about the word idiot; I guess you are using a word Jesus didn't use.

F

Moves
27 Jan 22

@josephw said
I wonder if all East Indians are like Rajk.
Do you really wonder about East Indians in this way?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Here is the KJV-

So I know that rubs against your selfish church doctrine that Christ is for Christians but that ...[text shortened]... who live in sin will be condemned including born again Christians Saints as Paul repeatedly warned.
Yes, again, I agree we were all given the right to become children of God, but the way is narrow, and Jesus is the only way.

John 1:11-13
English Standard Version
He came to his own, and his own people did not receive him. But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

Not all receive Him; some He says depart from me.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Typical. There you go focussing on trivialities, instead of trying to fix the holes in your rubbish church doctrines, that tries [in vain] to condemn billions of innocent people to eternal torture, and at the same time make a false case [in vain] to excuse the wonton sin of the church, claiming that they are all forgiven. What a bunch of fools.
You are telling someone else they focus on trivialities, Mr. that word is not a direct quote from Jesus' gospel?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jan 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Yes, again, I agree we were all given the right to become children of God, but the way is narrow, and Jesus is the only way.

John 1:11-13
English Standard Version
He came to his own, and his own people did not receive him. But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

Not all receive Him; some He says depart from me.
Of course the road is narrow and not everyone will make it. I see we are making progress.

Here is the 'Depart from me', people: and the reason Jesus give them is their evil works
Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.(Matthew 25:41-43 KJV)

And here are the ones welcomed into the Kingdom of God - reason - good works
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
(Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
You are telling someone else they focus on trivialities, Mr. that word is not a direct quote from Jesus' gospel?
Here is a nice direct quote from Jesus

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
(Matthew 5:9 KJV

Peacemakers are children of God.

Is there a place where Jesus said profess faith and you are son of God?

ENGLAND

Moves
28 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Whatever your Christian doctrine happens to be…the Bible contains glimpses of a possible future for humanity, for nations and for individuals. Doesn’t it?

If your particular belief regarding that possibly future involves the damning and eternal torture of billions of non-believers by your version of God, then what are you doing about it?

To those here who truly beli ...[text shortened]... ture then I say that you are complicit in their suffering.

Thoughts.

[edits, apologies typos]
Sonship still avoiding this OP 😀

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Sonship still avoiding this OP 😀
He is obsessed with the possibility that he will become God.