If you could save billions from eternal torture…

If you could save billions from eternal torture…

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
No I can backup everything I say with scripture and if someone corrects me I will stand corrected. While the only thing you do with someone who disagrees with you is insult them and utterly refuse to address the scriptures that are being brought to your attention.

You spend much more time insulting others than reasoning with them.
I dont insult you .. I thought you already knew you are an idiot.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
What you claim I say and do is just simply what is between your ears, I defend what I say not what you say I mean.
Romans 2 deals with what happens to people who never heard of Christ. How does that fit into your doctrine that they will all be tormented in hell for eternity.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Romans 2 deals with what happens to people who never heard of Christ.
I can't find a single verse in Romans chapter 2 that supports that idea.

But I did find a couple of verses that remind me of you.

Verses 23&24
Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?
For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Wrong. You are not dealing with the issues. All you are doing is quoting like a brain-dead parrot, passages of scripture. The issues are
- what happens to those who lived prior to the 4000 yrs before Christ
- what happens to those who never heard of Christ.

The bible deals with those issues but because Christians are such a selfish and self centered bunch they ignore the passages which deal with these people.
The verses I quoted in revelation applies to all. That you can't understand that only means you're a corn flake.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
27 Jan 22

@suzianne said
Well, it's not a sunny day at the beach, is it?
Why the heck can't I understand what you're talking about sometimes?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Wrong. You are not dealing with the issues. All you are doing is quoting like a brain-dead parrot, passages of scripture. The issues are
- what happens to those who lived prior to the 4000 yrs before Christ
- what happens to those who never heard of Christ.

The bible deals with those issues but because Christians are such a selfish and self centered bunch they ignore the passages which deal with these people.
Your ignoring scripture

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
I dont insult you .. I thought you already knew you are an idiot.
Yea talking to you about scripture rarely rises above this level of exchange with you. The text you quote doesn’t mean what you claim many times and when you get shown that you ignore scriptures and start in with the insults. Did you ever read Jesus saying anyone was an idiot, that word can be found where in scripture? It is no small wonder you have an issue with the love of God given how you treat others.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Romans 2 deals with what happens to people who never heard of Christ. How does that fit into your doctrine that they will all be tormented in hell for eternity.
Be specific what verses are you referring to because it doesn’t seem like anyone is going to be saved outside of Christ there. Some will have their actions excused or condemned that is per action not their whole life.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
27 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
Be specific what verses are you referring to because it doesn’t seem like anyone is going to be saved outside of Christ there. Some will have their actions excused or condemned that is per action not their whole life.
This is where Rajk disappears. As usual. The challenge of addressing specific content is beyond his ability.

Rajk sees only the verses that condemn, and to him they apply to only Christians.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
I posted this several times for you but it appears that you have some kind of memory issues

For it is not by hearing the Law that people are put right with God, but by doing what the Law commands. The Gentiles do not have the Law; but whenever they do by instinct what the Law commands, they are their own law, even though they do not have the Law. Their conduct shows that what the Law commands is written in their hearts. Their consciences also show that this is true, since their thoughts sometimes accuse them and sometimes defend them. And so, according to the Good News I preach, this is how it will be on that Day when God through Jesus Christ will judge the secret thoughts of all. (Romans 2:13-16 GNB)

People can do what the law required even without the law as the law is written in the hearts of people. Their conscience is their guide.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
I posted this several times for you but it appears that you have some kind of memory issues

[i]For it is not by hearing the Law that people are put right with God, but by doing what the Law commands. The Gentiles do not have the Law; but whenever they do by instinct what the Law commands, they are their own law, even though they do not have the Law. Their conduct shows tha ...[text shortened]... even without the law as the law is written in the hearts of people. Their conscience is their guide.
Yes our conscience will justify or condemn our actions so those things that we do that are good and nothing about us condemns us, yippie 🙌 we are good to go. Where we condemn ourselves we will be condemned, with what judgment we apply to others will be applied to us. Where we give no mercy we will be shown none. I don’t think anyone will stand before God justified in their own righteousness we all need Jesus.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jan 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Yes our conscience will justify or condemn our actions so those things that we do that are good and nothing about us condemns us, yippie 🙌 we are good to go. Where we condemn ourselves we will be condemned, with what judgment we apply to others will be applied to us. Where we give no mercy we will be shown none. I don’t think anyone will stand before God justified in their own righteousness we all need Jesus.
Not interested in what you think. What does the bible say. Paul is making a case for those who know no law. Laws in effect in those times were the Law of Moses and the Law of Christ. Those who know neither of these are still going to be judged as well and not automatically condemned the way Christians believe. Judged on the basis of what they know and what they do.

Thankfully you are not the judge. You would condemn all nonChristian people to torment in hell. Paul in Romans 5 pointed that ALL MEN are justified y the blood of Christ, and this is the free gift of God to all people.

So then, as the one sin condemned all people, in the same way the one righteous act sets all people free and gives them life. And just as all people were made sinners as the result of the disobedience of one man, in the same way they will all be put right with God as the result of the obedience of the one man. (Romans 5:18-19 GNB)

I know this is not your favourite bible passage, but it is true.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Not interested in what you think. What does the bible say. Paul is making a case for those who know no law. Laws in effect in those times were the Law of Moses and the Law of Christ. Those who know neither of these are still going to be judged as well and not automatically condemned the way Christians believe. Judged on the basis of what they know and what they do.

Than ...[text shortened]... man. (Romans 5:18-19 GNB)[/i]

I know this is not your favourite bible passage, but it is true.
Yes through Jesus Christ alone we will be saved, there is no other way.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jan 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Yes through Jesus Christ alone we will be saved, there is no other way.
Well Paul said that. Are you not reading the bible? The free gift of justification came upon all men through the death of Christ

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. (Romans 5:18 KJV)

Plus regardless of the law by which people live all people will be judged by Christ

It is through Jesus Christ ALL MEN are justified
Through Jesus Christ ALL MEN who live righteously will be given eternal life

Its all through Jesus Christ and it is not just Christians.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Well Paul said that. Are you not reading the bible? The free gift of justification came upon all men through the death of Christ

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. (Romans 5:18 KJV)

Plus regardless of the law by which p ...[text shortened]... eously will be given eternal life[/b]

Its all through Jesus Christ and it is not just Christians.
There is no mention of Christian or non-Christian because what is being talked about throughout scripture are those who are right with God through Jesus Christ. You are the only one between us using the label Christian not me. Anyone can call themselves a Christian anyone can call another Christian, but only Jesus Christ can make us clean before God. You are just running down your pathetic hate Christian rabbit hole again.