If you could save billions from eternal torture…

If you could save billions from eternal torture…

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Very Rusty is currently pissing on the carpet in the general forum if you are looking for a sparring partner.
Very Rusty is a mature man of about our age who doesn't do such things or write such things.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jan 22
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Jesus said that these enter the Kingdom of God for the reasons He stated
[i] ... Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, a ...[text shortened]...

So you are a false teacher promoting you church gospel, which really belongs in the garbage bin.
It would take but a moment to see me quoting Jesus here, as well as the rest of the Bible authors, so you are lying again. The everlasting fire is where those who didn't care about others end up; they didn't love them and do the things needed. If they did care, or they would have met the needs of those Jesus talked about in Matt. The judgment day is going to be full of them and those that did things in Jesus' name but are also going to be cast out why because Jesus is going to say, I never knew you.

F

Moves
26 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
The everlasting fire is where those who didn't care about others end up; they didn't love them and do the things needed.
That the writers of this literature [collectively referred to as Matthew] assumed human life would exist forever is no great surprise: the "everlasting fire" would therefore still be destroying non-believers in an unimaginably large number of years in the future because, after all, "Hell is forever". But there it is: fire destroys, it kills, what is burnt is ended, and it's gone. That's what "fire" does.

F

Moves
26 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
The everlasting fire is where those who didn't care about others end up; they didn't love them and do the things needed. If they did care, or they would have met the needs of those Jesus talked about in Matt.
The "Matthew" group attributed talk of "the devil and his angels" to Jesus and talk of how they'd end up in "a furnace of fire". According to your beliefs, I am going to end up in "a furnace of fire", clearly. Does that mean you believe that I am an angel?

Moves
26 Jan 22

@fmf said
The "Matthew" group attributed talk of "the devil and his angels" to Jesus and talk of how they'd end up in "a furnace of fire". According to your beliefs, I am going to end up in "a furnace of fire", clearly. Does that mean you believe that I am an angel?
Just maintain awareness of your surrounds if ever you should approach the rim of a volcano -- that's my advice.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jan 22
1 edit

@fmf said
That the writers of this literature [collectively referred to as Matthew] assumed human life would exist forever is no great surprise: the "everlasting fire" would therefore still be destroying non-believers in an unimaginably large number of years in the future because, after all, "Hell is forever". But there it is: fire destroys, it kills, what is burnt is ended, and it's gone. That's what "fire" does.
If that were the only verse talking about those that end up in that fire, you might have had an argument, but it isn't. The magnitude of our crimes against the King of the universe, I don't think any of us has a clue how bad we are, given that when we sin against each other, God also takes that as one against Him also, our crimes continue to build up.

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

Mark 9:47-49
English Standard Version
And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, ‘where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’ For everyone will be salted with fire.

Matthew 25:39-41
English Standard Version
And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jan 22

@fmf said
More of your faith speech.

F

Moves
26 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
More of your faith speech.
You like to bookmark the questions you are sidestepping in this way. Does your belief in the veracity of Matthew mean that mean you believe that I am an angel?

F

Moves
26 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
Revelation 14:11And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”Mark 9:47-49English Standard VersionAnd if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown i ...[text shortened]... his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
Fire destroys, it kills, the existence of what gets burned is ended, and it's gone, forever. That is what "fire" does.

F

Moves
26 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
For everyone will be salted with fire.
Sound like you are talking about annihilation to me.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Jan 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
It would take but a moment to see me quoting Jesus here, as well as the rest of the Bible authors, so you are lying again. The everlasting fire is where those who didn't care about others end up; they didn't love them and do the things needed. If they did care, or they would have met the needs of those Jesus talked about in Matt. The judgment day is going to be full of them ...[text shortened]... n Jesus' name but are also going to be cast out why because Jesus is going to say, I never knew you.
Wrong. That is not what Jesus said. The entire Gospel Message of Jesus Christ starting from Matthew 5 right down to the very end to judgment day in Matt 25 the message is about good works, and the keeping of the commandments. In fact Jesus said clearly the man that does not keep the commandments is a foolish man. I dont know [neither do I care], about whether you or anyone keep the commandments. I can only comment on what you tell others here.

You preach your church doctrine, which is just oneliners and cherry picked passages from the teachings of Christ.

The Matt 25 judgement day scenario is a fitting end to the Gospel Message of Christ. Jesus says, it is those who do good works and show brotherly, charitable love to others are the ones who inherit the Kingdom of God. All others are cast out. You preach no such thing.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jan 22

@fmf said
Sound like you are talking about annihilation to me.
It’s not

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Wrong. That is not what Jesus said. The entire Gospel Message of Jesus Christ starting from Matthew 5 right down to the very end to judgment day in Matt 25 the message is about good works, and the keeping of the commandments. In fact Jesus said clearly the man that does not keep the commandments is a foolish man. I dont know [neither do I care], about whether you or anyone k ...[text shortened]... ers are the ones who inherit the Kingdom of God. All others are cast out. You preach no such thing.
Yes we will do good works walking in love towards God and each other will cause that naturally. We are saved because of the mercy of God, not by us earning a right standing with Him through our efforts.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Jan 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Yes we will do good works walking in love towards God and each other will cause that naturally. We are saved because of the mercy of God, not by us earning a right standing with Him through our efforts.
Nothing in what you said was ever said by Jesus Christ. ALl that is churh mumbojombo gibberish nonsense designed to fool the gullible

Yes we will do good works [ Rubbish, Not in the bible]
walking in love towards God and each other will cause that naturally. [More Rubbish ]
We are saved because of the mercy of God, [Yes, who is talking about being saved. The issue is eternal life. What did Jesus say about who gets it and who gets cast out ]
not by us earning a right standing with Him through our efforts [ Utter Rubbish, not in the bible.

Your church doctrine is not in the bible

F

Moves
26 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
It’s not
Fire destroys.