If you could save billions from eternal torture…

If you could save billions from eternal torture…

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
You are an idiot.
That may be, but what is in the scriptures tell us that God made us, and one of the reasons is to do good works. I never denied that; the only thing I do deny is that we are saved because of our good works; the mercy of God saves us through what Jesus did for us.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Jan 22
4 edits

@divegeester said
Whatever your Christian doctrine happens to be…the Bible contains glimpses of a possible future for humanity, for nations and for individuals. Doesn’t it?

If your particular belief regarding that possibly future involves the damning and eternal torture of billions of non-believers by your version of God, then what are you doing about it?

To those here who truly beli ...[text shortened]... ture then I say that you are complicit in their suffering.

Thoughts.

[edits, apologies typos]
"If you could save...?" Only Jesus can save.

ENGLAND

Moves
26 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
That may be, but what is in the scriptures tell us that God made us, and one of the reasons is to do good works. I never denied that; the only thing I do deny is that we are saved because of our good works; the mercy of God saves us through what Jesus did for us.
Your version of God isn’t very merciful though is he, and your version of Jesus will be spectating as the billions and billions of non Christians are supernaturally kept alive in order that the flesh melting torture can continue for eternity.

Nice god you have there.

ENGLAND

Moves
26 Jan 22

@josephw said
"If you could save...?" Only Jesus can save.
Just another excuse for you to not attempt to tell people about eternal suffering. And it’s not scriptural…

“To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.”
Paul writing
1 Corinthians 9:22

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Your version of God isn’t very merciful though is he, and your version of Jesus will be spectating as the billions and billions of non Christians are supernaturally kept alive in order that the flesh melting torture can continue for eternity.

Nice god you have there.
Revelation 14:9,10
¶ And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Are you mocking God? I think you are even though you may not realize it.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
27 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Just another excuse for you to not attempt to tell people about eternal suffering. And it’s not scriptural…

“To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.”
Paul writing
1 Corinthians 9:22
Misapplication.

Paul isn't saying he is saving "some" by becoming weak except that by doing so he leads them to Christ.

We, as believers, can only lead others to Christ, but only God can bring Christ to man.

You need to wake up.

Only Jesus saves.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Jan 22

@divegeester said

Nice god you have there.
Is hell a place of torture or torment?

And when are you going to produce Scripture that supports your “everyone goes to Heaven” doctrine?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jan 22

@divegeester said

Nice god you have there.
Who told you God was nice? God is just, holy, and good those three things alone should clue you in that sinners, those that sin against Him, and those He loves are not going to get away with it, and the wrath of an eternal God isn't a good place to be on the receiving end of.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jan 22

@pb1022 said

And when are you going to produce Scripture that supports your “everyone goes to Heaven” doctrine?
He cannot; they don't exist; those of that mindset only look at scriptures that may agree with their views if they look at them just right with the proper spin and discount, ignore the rest.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jan 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
He cannot; they don't exist; those of that mindset only look at scriptures that may agree with their views if they look at them just right with the proper spin and discount, ignore the rest.
You do the very same thing. You take scripture that matches your pet doctrines. Just one example is the many unanswered questions concerning belief in Christ. God sent Jesus 4000 years after the sin of Adam, and it is your belief that anyone who does not have faith in Christ is damned. What of the people who lived before Christ, and the people after Christ who never heard of Him. Are they damned? Your belief is that they are tormented in the lake of fire for eternity, because they are unbelievers or their names are not in the book of life. That is not the position of the bible but you ignore those parts of the bible that addresses that scenario.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
You do the very same thing. You take scripture that matches your pet doctrines. Just one example is the many unanswered questions concerning belief in Christ. God sent Jesus 4000 years after the sin of Adam, and it is your belief that anyone who does not have faith in Christ is damned. What of the people who lived before Christ, and the people after Christ who never heard ...[text shortened]... not the position of the bible but you ignore those parts of the bible that addresses that scenario.
Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Not found written, cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

But they which are written in the lamb's book of life.

Clear, concise and unrefutable is the fact that the scriptures teach that there are those that go to hell, and those that go to heaven.

Anyone and everyone throughout history that isn't brain dead with heresy has always know this truth.

What the hell is the matter with you?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
You do the very same thing. You take scripture that matches your pet doctrines. Just one example is the many unanswered questions concerning belief in Christ. God sent Jesus 4000 years after the sin of Adam, and it is your belief that anyone who does not have faith in Christ is damned. What of the people who lived before Christ, and the people after Christ who never heard ...[text shortened]... not the position of the bible but you ignore those parts of the bible that addresses that scenario.
No I can backup everything I say with scripture and if someone corrects me I will stand corrected. While the only thing you do with someone who disagrees with you is insult them and utterly refuse to address the scriptures that are being brought to your attention.

You spend much more time insulting others than reasoning with them.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
What you claim I say and do is just simply what is between your ears, I defend what I say not what you say I mean.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jan 22

@pb1022 said

Well, it's not a sunny day at the beach, is it?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jan 22

@josephw said
Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Not found written, cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

But th ...[text shortened]... at isn't brain dead with heresy has always know this truth.

What the hell is the matter with you?
Wrong. You are not dealing with the issues. All you are doing is quoting like a brain-dead parrot, passages of scripture. The issues are
- what happens to those who lived prior to the 4000 yrs before Christ
- what happens to those who never heard of Christ.

The bible deals with those issues but because Christians are such a selfish and self centered bunch they ignore the passages which deal with these people.