If you could save billions from eternal torture…

If you could save billions from eternal torture…

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Of course the road is narrow and not everyone will make it. I see we are making progress.

Here is the 'Depart from me', people: and the reason Jesus give them is their evil works
Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a ...[text shortened]... me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
(Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)
Like I said when studying a topic all verses need to be looked at concerning the topic and not doing good works is only part of it. Not knowing Him is too!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
Like I said when studying a topic all verses need to be looked at concerning the topic and not doing good works is only part of it. Not knowing Him is too!
Wrong. What Jesus said on judgment day is all that matters.
Judgment day in Matt 25 and
Judgment Day in Rev 22
These are fitting conclusions to the Sermon on the Mount..
Paul said the same thing .. Righteousness and Good works ... DO IT!!
They all match perfectly.
While Christians and bible experts gathering all the verses and studying them, the Good Samaritans of the world doing them, and they will get eternal life.
I will give you 3 guesses where the Christian hypocrites who claim to know Him, are going to be, but you only going to need one,

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Judgment Day in Rev 22
While Christians and bible experts gathering all the verses and studying them, the Good Samaritans of t ...[text shortened]... re the Christian hypocrites who claim to know Him, are going to be, but you only going to need one,
You have to look at all Jesus, and the rest of the Bible says on the matter, not just selecting some passages while ignoring others; that doesn't do any topic justice. Jesus spoke more than just on judgment day, and everything He said matters.

Not denying good works, not denying we need to be doing them, but I deny it because we are saved because of our good works. We are saved because of the grace of God; we are saved because of the love of God. If Jesus didn't become sin for us, we would die in our sins no matter how many good works we did in this life.

Matthew 18:8
And if your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than with two hands or two feet to be thrown into the eternal fire.

John 3
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

John 5:24
Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

John 17:3
And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

If you are walking out of your faith you will be doing the things God wants us to, so again no disputing we will do God works.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Judgment Day in Rev 22
While Christians and bible experts gathering all the verses and studying them, the Good Samaritans of t ...[text shortened]... re the Christian hypocrites who claim to know Him, are going to be, but you only going to need one,
Thinking about what you have said here, why in the world would you say that, "What Jesus said on judgment day is all that matters" Do you think what Jesus said while He was with us would be different than when He is standing in judgment? You think Jesus underwent some sort of change where things He once thought were true would no longer be because He is now sitting at the right hand of God?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jan 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Thinking about what you have said here, why in the world would you say that, "What Jesus said on judgment day is all that matters" Do you think what Jesus said while He was with us would be different than when He is standing in judgment? You think Jesus underwent some sort of change where things He once thought were true would no longer be because He is now sitting at the right hand of God?
Judgment day details what Jesus is looking for, how will he judge people, what is the criteria for eternal life. That is why it is all that matters. What has past, what you believe, how you are saved, who saved you et etc, is irrelevant at that point. Knowledge does not count. Knowing what Jesus said is pointless. DOING what Jesus said to DO is what counts.

It you notice there is no judgment day where the writer speaks of faith. Its all about what you did, did you keep the commandments, did you live righteously, did you do good works. All the bible writers said the same thing about judgment. It all boils down to good works. Jesus, Paul, Peter, James, John, Jude .... all.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jan 22
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Judgment day details what Jesus is looking for, how will he judge people, what is the criteria for eternal life. That is why it is all that matters. What has past, what you believe, how you are saved, who saved you et etc, is irrelevant at that point. Knowledge does not count. Knowing what Jesus said is pointless. DOING what Jesus said to DO is what counts.

It you noti ...[text shortened]... ing about judgment. It all boils down to good works. Jesus, Paul, Peter, James, John, Jude .... all.
That is good an established fact not one under debate but both Jesus and the others were not just saying those things, there were other reasons mentioned besides works were there not? What about those are they also something that should also concern us?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
That is good an established fact not one under debate but both Jesus and the others were not just saying those things, there were other reasons mentioned besides works were there not? What about those are they also something that should also concern us?
Yes, for the Christian Saint, he must have faith and good works. Failure to do that means damnation. There is nothing in the bible about all sin are forgiven, and guaranteed eternal life, no matter what you do like some Christians are saying. That is nonsense. For all other people, the criteria is good works.

Christians come into the Kingdom of God first and are part of the first resurrection. They are in a privileged position because of their faith. All others are judged and rewarded or condemned by their works at the end of the reign of Christ.

Not everyone are Christians, and the Kingdom of God will in the end be made up of people who are good and righteous from Adam to the end of the world because Jesus justified all people.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Yes, for the Christian Saint, he must have faith and good works. Failure to do that means damnation. There is nothing in the bible about all sin are forgiven, and guaranteed eternal life, no matter what you do like some Christians are saying. That is nonsense. For all other people, the criteria is good works.

Christians come into the Kingdom of God first and are part of ...[text shortened]... ple who are good and righteous from Adam to the end of the world because Jesus justified all people.
I agree nothing I or anyone says matter but there is scripture where Jesus and other Biblical authors don’t agree with what you are suggesting.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
I agree nothing I or anyone says matter but there is scripture where Jesus and other Biblical authors don’t agree with what you are suggesting.
I know how it is. It takes a few years to get that church nonsense out of your head and replace it with what Jesus said.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
I know how it is. It takes a few years to get that church nonsense out of your head and replace it with what Jesus said.
How is it when I quote scripture you call it church nonsense if no church doctrine is mentioned, how do you make the connection to a church, instead of the inspiration of scripture since I am quoting scriptures?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
How is it when I quote scripture you call it church nonsense if no church doctrine is mentioned, how do you make the connection to a church, instead of the inspiration of scripture since I am quoting scriptures?
You quote scripture yes, but you quote nonsense, is the simple answer. You quote where Jesus said to believe in his name, believe in him.... that tells a man nothing. Worst of all, its is the fact that Jesus condemned people who simply professed belief, as did all the Apostles. Belief and faith means something and it is not simply saying you know that Jesus existed, that you know that he died and was raised. knowledge is not what Jesus wants. It means more than that. You fail to say what it is that Jesus wants people to do apart from simply professing that they believe. What is that something. Jesus explained it in great detail and you and your church ignores that part of the Gospel of Christ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
You quote scripture yes, but you quote nonsense, is the simple answer. You quote where Jesus said to believe in his name, believe in him.... that tells a man nothing. Worst of all, its is the fact that Jesus condemned people who simply professed belief, as did all the Apostles. Belief and faith means something and it is not simply saying you know that Jesus existed, that you ...[text shortened]... esus explained it in great detail and you and your church ignores that part of the Gospel of Christ.
You have no idea what my church’s doctrine is.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
You have no idea what my church’s doctrine is.
It comes out of your mouth

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
It comes out of your mouth
What comes out of me are my views, are you the official spokesperson for all non-church going people?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Jan 22

@rajk999 said

Christians come into the Kingdom of God first and are part of ...[text shortened]... ple who are good and righteous from Adam to the end of the world because Jesus justified all people.
It sounds like you are saying there are two systems for God's grace, one for those who profess Christ as Lord and Savior "Christians" and everyone else. If I'm following you and odds are I am not, Jesus saves everyone, but for some, it's either faith and works or damnation, even though they are saved. Others work, and because these people are the good and righteous from Adam to the end of the world, they are also justified; I'm assuming they are not running the risk of faith, works, and damnation as the others? Am I getting that right, or did I miss something?