If you could save billions from eternal torture…

If you could save billions from eternal torture…

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jan 22

@fmf said
Fire destroys.
We are referring to eternal beings not temporary things. Even here with some objects a flame 🔥 will make something hot not destroy it.

F

Moves
26 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
We are referring to eternal beings not temporary things. Even here with some objects a flame 🔥 will make something hot not destroy it.
So if you ACTUALLY believe people are going to be tortured for eternity, what are you doing spending time talking to people on a message board?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Nothing in what you said was ever said by Jesus Christ. ALl that is churh mumbojombo gibberish nonsense designed to fool the gullible

Yes we will do good works [ Rubbish, Not in the bible]
walking in love towards God and each other will cause that naturally. [More Rubbish ]
We are saved because of the mercy of God, [Yes, who is talking about being ...[text shortened]... orts [[b] Utter Rubbish, not in the bible.

Your church doctrine is not in the bible
You say quite a few things not direct quotes from scripture. You are forever making claims about church doctrine when you are the only one who talks about it. Only scripture matters not opinions or church doctrine. If you find scripture mumble jumble it only shows how far from understanding it you are.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jan 22

@fmf said
So if you ACTUALLY believe people are going to be tortured for eternity, what are you doing spending time talking to people on a message board?
I believe the word is not tortured, but tormented, and yes I do.

F

Moves
26 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
I believe the word is not tortured, but tormented, and yes I do.
So if you believe people are going to be TORMENTED in burning flames for eternity, what are you doing spending time talking to people on a message board like this?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jan 22

@fmf said
So if you believe people are going to be TORMENTED in burning flames for eternity, what are you doing spending time talking to people on a message board like this?
The good news is that God has made a way to enter His Kingdom through what He did on the cross. Share that where I can!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
You say quite a few things not direct quotes from scripture. You are forever making claims about church doctrine when you are the only one who talks about it. Only scripture matters not opinions or church doctrine. If you find scripture mumble jumble it only shows how far from understanding it you are.
This is your mantra here.... ..Yes we will do good works walking in love towards God and each other will cause that naturally.

Its church garbage and it was never said by Jesus neither any of the Apostles.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
This is your mantra here.... ..Yes we will do good works walking in love towards God and each other will cause that naturally.

“This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.”

(Galatians 5:16)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
“This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.”

(Galatians 5:16)
Yeah .. I know. That is from your church bible, where they cut off the rest of what Paul said. So here is the whole passage

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.(Galatians 5:16-21 KJV)

Walk in the Spirit [allow the Holy Spirit to be your guide] and you will not fulfil the lust of the flesh. But if you do the works of the flesh [sin], you will not inherit the Kingdom of God

KJ's constant statement that Christians will do good works is church nonsense. The Holy Spirit is no guarantee that Christians will walk by the Spirit. There is no such statement in the bible.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jan 22

@rajk999 said

If you love someone one will you be doing them good meeting their needs or evil? For God so loved us, it was followed by meeting our needs because of His loving kindness and mercy not because we deserved Him to do what He did.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
If you love someone one will you be doing them good meeting their needs or evil? For God so loved us, it was followed by meeting our needs because of His loving kindness and mercy not because we deserved Him to do what He did.
Nobody is interested in your opinions. Quote the bible where it says ... we will be doing good works ..

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Jan 22

@fmf said
Blimey. That was a quick flip flop. On the previous page, you said: "You have no authority to conduct that line of questioning." Now, here on the next page you say the line of questioning doesn't bother you!
You're confused.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Jan 22

@divegeester said
In here I am called divegeester.
So what!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Nobody is interested in your opinions. Quote the bible where it says ... we will be doing good works ..
I'd go to the book of James that you love to quote, this time pay attention to what it says, when we have faith without works it is dead. With faith that is being acted upon we will be doing those things he talked about as we walk out our faith, God has given us all works to do,

James 2:26
For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.

2 Timothy 2:21
Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work.

Isaiah 42:5
Thus says God, the Lord, who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and what comes from it, who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it:

Ezekiel 36:27
And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.

Acts 9:31
So the church throughout all Judea and Galilee and Samaria had peace and was being built up. And walking in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit, it multiplied.

Romans 8:4
in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

Galatians 5:16
But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.

You walk with God He changes you

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
I'd go to the book of James that you love to quote, this time pay attention to what it says, when we have faith without works it is dead. With faith that is being acted upon we will be doing those things he talked about as we walk out our faith, God has given us all works to do,

James 2:26
For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is ...[text shortened]... y the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.

You walk with God He changes you
You are an idiot.