How to Receive the Living Water

How to Receive the Living Water

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
14 Jun 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

I count your activity now to be trolling and provoking, nothing more.

Cheap, inane, easy to pop off grumbles, half truths, just fishing to provoke.
Maybe you should start a blog and then immediately ban Ghost of a Duke from it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jun 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

At a rough guess, I’d say at least 50% of the stuff you copy and regurgitate in this forum isn’t in the Bible.

What is your rough estimate of the percentage of things you write here that show ANY belief or love at all for God ?
I’m not coming here to teach, pontificate, lecture or prove anything about my love of God. These are your agenda items.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Jun 19
1 edit

@FMF

Maybe you should start a blog and then immediately ban Ghost of a Duke from it.

For now just an exposing comment will do.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jun 19

@fmf said
So you want evidence of "God's" effect on divegeester but you'll melt down in a fumbling frenzy of dodging and deflecting when you are asked for evidence of "God's" effect on you?
Ooh!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Jun 19
2 edits

" Therefore you will draw water with rejoicing,
from the springs of salvation,

And you will say in that day,
Give thanks to Jehovah; call upon His name." (Isaiah. 12:2,3)

Calling O Lord Jesus with thanks giving and praise, will cause one to bring up from his innermost being waters of the living Spirit of Jesus.

How un-elite.
How universal.
How open and available to all.

The smug and elitist atheists with their supposed great big cerebrums should be ashamed. They have nothing so wonderful and universal as God's promise to supply all who call on Him with living waters from the springs of salvation.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
No pride in lifting up Christ yes, lifting you up while you bash others different story.
Im bashing fake Christians who deny Christ by refusing to promote His teachings. Yes, I take pride in that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jun 19

@sonship said
" Therefore you will draw water with rejoicing,
from the springs of salvation,

And you will say in that day,
Give thanks to Jehovah; call upon His name." (Isaiah. 12:2,3)

Calling O Lord Jesus with thanks giving and praise, will cause one to bring up from his innermost being waters of the living Spirit of Jesus.

How un-elite.
How universal. ...[text shortened]... sal as God's promise to supply all who call on Him with living waters from the springs of salvation.
No one is having a go at Lord Jesus.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 Jun 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

I count your activity now to be trolling and provoking, nothing more.

Cheap, inane, easy to pop off grumbles, half truths, just fishing to provoke.
In reciprocation, I count the majority of your activity as plagiarized ramblings with a tentative basis in scripture.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Jun 19

@rajk999 said
Im bashing fake Christians who deny Christ by refusing to promote His teachings. Yes, I take pride in that.
Judging another’s servant!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
Judging another’s servant!
Definitely. The Apostles did the same thing when confronted.with false doctrines contrary to the teaching of Christ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Jun 19

@rajk999 said
Definitely. The Apostles did the same thing when confronted.with false doctrines contrary to the teaching of Christ.
That is not the same thing!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
That is not the same thing!
It is. You teach a dangerous doctrine of doing nothing.
Christ preached doing good works
You are way off the mark and potentially misleading innocent people.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Jun 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
It is. You teach a dangerous doctrine of doing nothing.
Christ preached doing good works
You are way off the mark and potentially misleading innocent people.
When you quote scripture you have to add to it by explaining it to make it mean what you want, you have to do that because it doesn't say what you want on its own. When you speak about the doctrine I've shared, you have to alter that as well to make it mean what you want. Never have I said we are not to do good works, suggesting I've preached doing nothing is misrepresenting everything I have said. This seems to be a pattern with you with scripture and other people's doctrine. Alter the text, alter the message of others, which always takes away the pure truth for a little twist of meaning.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Jun 19

@kellyjay said
When you quote scripture you have to add to it by explaining it to make it mean what you want, you have to do that because it doesn't say what you want on its own. When you speak about the doctrine I've shared, you have to alter that as well to make it mean what you want. Never have I said we are not to do good works, suggesting I've preached doing nothing is misrepresenting ...[text shortened]... , alter the message of others, which always takes away the pure truth for a little twist of meaning.
In all your talk of the teachings of Christ you never ever ever ever speak of the importance of good works like how Jesus says it here :

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. (Matthew 5:2-9 KJV)

That makes you very far from Christ. Good works is critical to ones eternal life.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Jun 19

@rajk999 said
In all your talk of the teachings of Christ you never ever ever ever speak of the importance of good works like how Jesus says it here :

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst a ...[text shortened]... 5:2-9 KJV)

That makes you very far from Christ. Good works is critical to ones eternal life.
I've never spoken against those things, so why do you think quoting scripture I agree with completely alters my views from Christ's? Once again you are twisting truth to suit your beliefs.