How to Receive the Living Water

How to Receive the Living Water

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jun 19
1 edit

@sonship said
@divegeester

20 posts out of the first 33 are yours sonship.

Start a blog!

Good idea.
The idea has been proposed to you dozens of times by multiple posters and you haven’t done it. This is a discussion forum not your personal blog.

You could run a blog and then post a thread OP linking to a particular lengthy blog inviting readers there to go and visit and read it.

It’s a serious suggestion.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Jun 19

@rajk999 said
The same thing he said about false teachers and mouth worshipers. They will be destroyed. Be warned.
You not I did that, and your telling me to beware?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jun 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
In other words you made it up. I believe you will see God has harsh words for that. Very presumptuous of you.
Are you really that brainwashed by your church? I gave advice that someone should follow Christ commandments and as a result you think that I will see God has harsh words for that? You really are exceptionally dumb.

Church people like you are lost. You do not know Christ, You do not truly believe in Christ, neither do you follow Christ. You only know how to practice mouth worship.

I can show you where your mouth worship will end in damnation.
Show me where following Christ commandments end in damnation.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 19
1 edit

@Rajk999

I would like to hear more of your rationale that Stephen was like me, "a damn fool" for praying to the Lord Jesus in Acts 7:59 .

I happen to think I am in good company to pray to the Lord Jesus as I pray and call out to GOD.

You're going to show me that we're "damn fools" destined for eternal perdition for doing and encouraging others to do the same.

GO !

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 19
2 edits

@KellyJay

Rajk9999 mourns and complains -

Church people like you are lost. You do not know Christ, You do not truly believe in Christ, neither do you follow Christ. You only know how to practice mouth worship.

Kelly I think Rajk999 has a REAL Elijah complex when he thinks of Christians.

"Lord, I'm the ONLY ONE LEFT !!"

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jun 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

I would like to hear more of your rationale that Stephen was like me, "a damn fool" for praying to the Lord Jesus in Acts 7:59 .

I happen to think I am in good company to pray to the Lord Jesus as I pray and call out to GOD.

You're going to show me that we're ...[text shortened]... s" destined for eternal perdition for doing and encouraging others to do the same.

GO !
First you need to learn to read.
Where did I say that Stephen was like you?
Stephen was praying to God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jun 19

@sonship said
@KellyJay

Rajk9999 mourns and complains -

Kelly I think Rajk999 has a REAL Elijah complex when he thinks of Christians.

"Lord, I'm the ONLY ONE LEFT !!"
I dont see any Christian promoting the teachings and commandments of Christ which is good works and righteous living. I see some atheists promoting it and who believe that these teachings are worth following.

I see Christians condemning and belittling these teachings.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jun 19

@rajk999 said
I dont see any Christian promoting the teachings and commandments of Christ which is good works and righteous living. I see some atheists promoting it and who believe that these teachings are worth following.

I see Christians condemning and belittling these teachings.
I can only imagine why you think that is true, when you believe you can speak for Christ putting words into His mouth. I cannot see you ever being shown you are in error when you think your Jesus' mouth piece on the earth.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jun 19
5 edits

@Rajk999

I see some atheists promoting it and who believe that these teachings are worth following.

One of the foundational truths of the Gospel is "repentance from dead works and of faith in God"

Therefore leaving the word of the beginning of Christ, let us be brought on to maturity, not lay again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith in God, ..." (Hebrews 6:1)

Sure, the atheist first will deny God and the need for any faith in God. And then going through the New Testament like it is a Proverbs like manual of Dos and Don't he will exalt "dead works". Like Cain who was rejected by God for the unfaithful offering of his works in rebellion to approaching God based on the blood of redemption.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jun 19

Rajk999,

You flatter the atheist encouraging him to have faith in "dead works" from which he should repent, according to the word of God - "repentance from dead works" . And thinking you are accomplishing some good things imply that there is no need for him to turn to "faith in God".

The unbeliever must first believe to accept the Son of God WORKING in him, bringing him to "repentance from dead works" which is so foundational to salvation.

You are demoting Christ saying we ought to pray to God, when He is "our God and Savior"
And you are commending him with encouragement to place more emphasis on "dead works".

Are you teaching "Don't lay the foundation" ?

F

Moves
13 Jun 19

@rajk999 said
Show me where following Christ commandments end in damnation.
It'll be interesting to see how or -indeed - if anyone addresses the second of these two sentences.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jun 19

Rajk999,

You're being nudged by an atheist to get to work. Not a good sign.

F

Moves
13 Jun 19

@sonship said
Sure, the atheist first will deny God and the need for any faith in God. And then going through the New Testament like it is a Proverbs like manual of Dos and Don't he will exalt "dead works"
There are many atheists who find good ideas in a range of religions. Just as I don't believe Revelation is legitimate [for example], I also don't believe an angel appeared to Muhammed in a cave, but I think Islam has strong ideas about charity and compassion and help for the poor. If you want to dismiss such things as help for the poor by Muslims as "dead works" that's your partisan peephole preroragtive, I suppose. An atheist can look at it differently.

F

Moves
13 Jun 19

@sonship said
Rajk999,

You're being nudged by an atheist to get to work. Not a good sign.
Actually, the post of mine you are responding to was speculating about whether the likes of you might 'get to work' and not Rajk999. But I can understand why you have misrepresented it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jun 19

What is the foundamental work of God? To believe in Him Whom He sent - Jesus Christ.

Then they said to Him, What shall we do that we may work the works of God?

Jesus answered and said to them, This is the work of God, that you believe into Him whom He has sent." (John 6:28,29)