How to Receive the Living Water

How to Receive the Living Water

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jun 19
1 edit

@sonship said
If you call so as to contact the "Lord Jesus" you must believe the critical part of the Gospel. You admit that you believe that Jesus LIVES.

Why would you call upon someone who you do not believe exists or lives?

So calling "Lord Jesus" acknowledges:

1.) Jesus Christ is alive.

2.) That means you confess that He rose from the dead. ...[text shortened]... lvation." (Rom. 10:8-10) [/quote]

Now don't blame the little Chinese man there. Paul taught it.
Your preaching is vain, pointless, and leads to eternal damnation. You have done hundreds of threads and thousands of posts in the last 10 years on talking, mouthing love for Jesus Christ. But there is not one single solitary post about the importance of following His commandments. Never once telling people to do good works and live righteously.

The essence of the teachings of Christ is this :

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. (Matthew 5:3-9 KJV)

In the end on judgment day, Christians will be faced with the Matt 25 scenario of the sheep that did good works entering the Kingdom of God while the goats who did nothing [apparently they followed your teachings], being cast out. It all boils down to showing love for those in need. Your mouth worship is doomed to failure.

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. (James 1:27 KJV)

Your religion and preaching is vain nonsense, misleading to the gullible and annoying to those who know better.

F

Moves
12 Jun 19

@rajk999 said
If you lack obedience the solution is to call on Lord Jesus?
Here is an original thought ....
How about actually going and being obedient?
It wouldn't be think the think enough. It wouldn't be talk the talk enough. It would be too walk the walk for him.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 19
3 edits

@Rajk999

Jesus does not want anyone to pray to Him. Jesus wants you to do as he commanded. Your doctrine continues to demonstrate that you are on the road to eternal damnation.

Say what?

It is one thing to exhort - Why call on Me and not do what I told you to do.

It is another to twist that to mean - Don't call on Me.

I fully admit that He warned us ie. "Why call me Lord when you do not do what I the Lord command you."

You are allowing the enemy to push you to an extreme position of teaching people not to pray to the Lord Jesus.

Pray without stopping is what my New Testament said.
That means a kind of continual breathing like contact with the Lord.

Sure it says that Rajk999. Pray to the Lord Jesus without ceasing (without stopping) .

"Always rejoice.
Unceasingly pray.
In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." (1 Thess. 5:16-18)

Now the next verse says "Do not quench the Spirit" (v.19)

But you teach that Jesus doesn't want you to pray to Him. So what gives?

Jesus does not want anyone to pray to Him.

Okay, let's be fair and look at the next sentence.

Jesus does not want anyone to pray to Him. Jesus wants you to do as he commanded.

He wants both - prayer without ceasing and obedience.

IF you intend to obey Him you BETTER stay attached in your heart to Him, towards Him, turning again back to Him, facing Him, allowing His eyes to guide you.

Don't teach people that Jesus doesn't want people to pray to Him. The Psalmist did not say he will call on the Lord once only at the beginning of his spiritual journey. He said he would call on the Lord ALL THE DAYS. He would call on the Lord for the rest of his life.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jun 19

@fmf said
It wouldn't be think the think enough. It wouldn't be talk the talk enough. It would be too walk the walk for him.
Yes, too much actually doing stuff is not sonships' mo. Apparently that is taboo in Witness Lees religion. Doing means that you are trying to earn your salvation. Following the commandments is legalistic.

Jesus said of these people :

This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. (Matthew 15:8-9 KJV)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jun 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Jesus does not want anyone to pray to Him. Jesus wants you to do as he commanded. Your doctrine continues to demonstrate that you are on the road to eternal damnation.

Say what?

It is one thing to exhort - Why call on Me and not do what I told you to do.

It is another to twist that to mean - Don't call on Me.

I fully admit that He warn ...[text shortened]... He said he would call on the Lord ALL THE DAYS. He would call on the Lord for the rest of his life.
Hey dunce. Jesus want you to pray to GOD.
Can you find one place where Jesus says pray to HIM?

You got that?

Jesus says pray to GOD
God is the Father.
Jesus is the Son of God, the mediator between God and men

You are to pray to God, NOT JESUS.

You damn fool.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 19

"Always rejoice.
Unceasingly pray.
In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." (1 Thess. 5:16-18)

God's word - "Unceasingly pray" .

Now look folks. Jesus is first resurrected and living.
Then Jesus is AVAILABLE.

Now to live in the realm of this mysterious yet living Person - God / Man, is like in this world swimming AGAINST the current. EVERYTHING in this world is moving down and away from God. Even religion too often is moving down and away from the living God.

So like salmon fish swinning upstream against the current, we have to TOUCH the Spirit continually as possible.

Thus instead of taking Rajk999's advice that Jesus doesn't want us to pray to Him, we should take the New Testaments word to Pray without stopping.

"Always rejoice.
Unceasingly pray.

Yet again, the focus should not be what am I doing, but the Lord Jesus Himself. "Lord Jesus, I love You."

Grace strengthens us to go along with His inward and subtle prompting and commands. These commands are on a more and more minute and even quantum level. The command of the living Holy Spirit may come in a millisecond.

So it behooves the disciple to be in touch with his spirit where the Spirit of Christ is - without ceasing.

"Always rejoice.

Unceasingly pray.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 19

@Rajk999

You damn fool.

Say what ??!!!
What are you doing to me?

We have to now argue about the absolute deity of the Lord Jesus yet again ?

I want to remain with the focus here. How can a man receive the living water of the Holy Spirit.

He has to OPEN up his whole heart to the Lord Jesus. Leave no part close if you can and throw open your heart and come to Him.

"O Lord Jesus, O Lord Jesus"

You also go on to confess all known sins. You only know a fraction. I can assure you. You only know a tiny fraction of your sins. That is as much as He allows you to realize at the moment.

Bring them ALL, every one under His redemptive blood. Bring them confessed to be put under the blood of Jesus. The living water will begin to flow in your innermost being.

Because GOD ENJOYS YOU - YOU Will begin to enjoy God.

This enjoyment is a mutual one. God rejoices that a lost one has come home. Deep within you REFLECT that enjoyment with a joy.

Our inner joy is a reflection of the Joy of God that His dear dead son or daughter has COME HOME.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 19
1 edit

@Rajk999

This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. (Matthew 15:8-9 KJV)

Hmmm.

Now when someone who cares says that the ISMS of Judiasm, Protestantism and Catholicism have been infiltrated and taken over by the Devil, why, he's a really, really, a REALLY bad man.

Where are the protesters ready to pounce on Rajk999 because he quotes Jesus about -

"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men" .

They was we can get out of the dead religion is to stay moment by moment contacting the Spirit of God. We have to be like salmon fish swimming against the downward current of this whole world.

It becomes easier and easier. In the beginning we have turn HARD to the Lord God - calling on His name - "O Lord Jeus, O Lord Jesus, I TURN my heart. Lord Jesus I TURN my heart to you Lord Jesus."

But then again the Christian never graduates from her need to TURN the heart TO the Lord. Until He comes to rapture us we are in an uphill battle to touch the Lord's Spirit by turning our whole being to the Lord Jesus.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 19
1 edit

You damn fool.

Paul prayed to the Lord Jesus three times he says in Second Corinthians.

Stephen called out in prayer to the Lord Jesus.

And the Lord Jesus is "our God and Savior" .

" our God and Savior, Jesus Christ" ( 1 Peter 1:1)

Are you sure we're not suppose to pray to the Lord Jesus Rajk999?

Look First Peter 1:11 says - " ... our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." Right ?

And First Peter 1:1 says " ... our God and Savior, Jesus Christ" Right?

So our God and Savior Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

And our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is none other than our God and Savior Jesus Christ.

So why should I not pray to my God and Savior Jesus Christ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 19

Your preaching is vain, pointless, and leads to eternal damnation. You have done hundreds of threads and thousands of posts in the last 10 years on talking, mouthing love for Jesus Christ. But there is not one single solitary post about the importance of following His commandments. Never once telling people to do good works and live righteously.

I have many threads about the Lord Jesus, more so then about telling people to go out and do good things.
Maybe I do need some adjustment.

But you see Christ is the Head of the Body. Every member receives its directions directly from the Head of the Body of Christ. So I place much importance on directing everyone how to touch the Head.

Do you understand? Too much of the battle is distractions from the living Head Christ. Didn't Paul tell the believers to hold fast the Head? We must first be in touch with Christ the living Head of this Body of Christ. Each member receives the directions directly from being in contact with their Head.

" ... holding the HEAD, out from whom all the Body, being richly supplied and knit together by means of the joints and sinews, grows with the growth of God." (Col. 2:19)

Maybe I should give more attention to ethical like behaviors. But you have to admit that man is completely innundated with the thought of doing good things. It takes no faith, no religion, nearly no philosophy to have the impulse to go out and do good things.

Men and women need to be in contact with this Only Perfect One - as the Head directly supplying movement to all the members of His mystical body.

"Holding the Head"
Holding the Head"
Holding the Head"

I still have some feeling to talk about holding fast to the Head - the living, resurrected, available Jesus Lord.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 19
3 edits

@Rajk999

Living water = water of life. Jesus here refers to teachings which give life eternal. Teachings which give eternal life are the ones from Jesus Christ. Jesus is the way. Professions of faith so common among Christians is not sufficient for eternal life.

Thankyou.

Of course the Spirit is a big all-inclusive matter. The Spirit gets deeper and deeper until He includes Christ becoming our all and all.

"But this He said concerning .... THE SPIRIT" What He said about the living water was about the Spirit.

Latter we see that this Spirit is the "bountiful supply" . That means whatever we NEED - supplied by this Spirit.

You never read that ?

"For I know that for me this will turn out to salvation through your prayer and the bountiful supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ." (Phil. 1:19)

Need love - He can supply.
Need patience - He can supply.
Need obedience of course - He can supply, He can supply, He is the bountiful supply.

How we need the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

Preachers who profess mouth worship as the road to the Kingdom of God are preaching water of death. This is the road to eternal damnation.

What is your comment about people who teach that you are not suppose to pray to Jesus but to God ?

Stephen the first Christian martyr:

And they stoned Stephen as he called upon the Lord and said, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!

And kneeling down, he cried out with a loud voice, Lord, do not hold this sn against ehem. And when he had said this, he fell asleep." (Acts 7:59,60)

Was Stephen a heretic destined to hell too for praying to Jesus ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jun 19
2 edits

@sonship said

You damn fool.

Paul prayed to the Lord Jesus three times he says in Second Corinthians.

Stephen called out in prayer to the Lord Jesus.

And the Lord Jesus is "our God and Savior" .

" our God and Savior, Jesus Christ" ( 1 Peter 1:1)

Are you sure we're not suppose to ...[text shortened]... han our God and Savior Jesus Christ.

So why should I not pray to my God and Savior Jesus Christ?
Like I said.

NOWHERE DID JESUS EVER SAY TO PRAY TO HIM.

You are following the doctrine of men.
Your doctrine leads to damnation.
And you are well on your way there.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 19
1 edit

@Rajk999

Like I said.

But Acts says :
And they stoned Stephen as he called upon the Lord and said, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!

And kneeling down, he cried out with a loud voice, Lord, do not hold this sn against ehem. And when he had said this, he fell asleep." (Acts 7:59,60)

So Stephen the first Christian to die for his faith was a damn fool ?

Stephen was on his way to damnation Rajk999?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jun 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Living water = water of life. Jesus here refers to teachings which give life eternal. Teachings which give eternal life are the ones from Jesus Christ. Jesus is the way. Professions of faith so common among Christians is not sufficient for eternal life.

Thankyou.

Of course the Spirit is a big all-inclusive matter. The Spirit gets deeper an ...[text shortened]... sleep." (Acts 7:59,60) [/quote]

Was Stephen a heretic destined to hell too for praying to Jesus ?
Here is the actual wording of the KJV which proves what a deceitful liar you are

And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep. (Acts 7:59-60 KJV)

Stephen was praying to GOD.
Jesus Christ receives the spirit of the dead.

Stephen was following Christ who said to pray to GOD His Father.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jun 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999
Like I said.

But Acts says :
[quote] [b] And they stoned Stephen as he called upon the Lord and said, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!

And kneeling down, he cried out with a ...[text shortened]... rst Christian to die for his faith was a damn fool ?

Stephen was on his way to damnation Rajk999?
You have no shame. Go read your bible.