1. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 16:45
    @kellyjay said
    Do you have the Holy Spirit in your life, since Jesus asked God to send Him to His followers?
    You asked me this already. My answer remains the same.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 16:52
    @rajk999 said
    You asked me this already. My answer remains the same.
    You didn’t grasp who the Holy Spirit is, you cannot even admit God’s Spirit is within you, and you claim to know who God has shared His Spirit with, all the while pretending to actually speak for Christ as Christ. This makes you an authoritative source?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 16:59
    @kellyjay said
    You didn’t grasp who the Holy Spirit is, you cannot even admit God’s Spirit is within you, and you claim to know who God has shared His Spirit with, all the while pretending to actually speak for Christ as Christ. This makes you an authoritative source?
    You fake Christians do not understand the teachings of Christ and you like to boast of things you do not have. I am not any authoritative source and I have never professed to be one. Neither have I ever stated anything about myself.

Here is the authoritative source:

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. (Matthew 7:24-27 KJV)
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 17:022 edits
    @rajk999 said
    You fake Christians do not understand the teachings of Christ and you like to boast of things you do not have. I am not any authoritative source and I have never professed to be one. Neither have I ever stated anything about myself.

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, ...[text shortened]... blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. (Matthew 7:24-27 KJV)
    Seems that few Christians actually care about what Jesus actually said or didn't say.

They pick and choose which parts of the Bible to ignore and then accuse others of doing just that. What hypocrites.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 22:01
    @thinkofone said
    Seems that few Christians actually care about what Jesus actually said or didn't say.

They pick and choose which parts of the Bible to ignore and then accuse others of doing just that. What hypocrites.
    Yep. Jesus is just a name for many Christians to call on or to profess belief and faith. His doctrine and teachings are not important. They claim they follow Christ. They claim to preach about the commandments but its all lip service. It does not come from their heart.

Sonship is a prime example of lip service preaching. In the last 10 years he has started hundreds of threads and made thousands of posts on everything under the sun except the one thing that Christ said to do ie to follow His commandments. Now he starts a thread on 'Practical Works of Righteousness' and made zero comments about good works neither has he quoted the good works Jesus said must be done.

They do not believe in doing good works so their conscience does not allow them to write about it.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 22:03
    @rajk999 said

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, ...[text shortened]... blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. (Matthew 7:24-27 KJV)
    I agree with scripture, where you have issue is where you depart from scripture then take it upon yourself to act as God in your judgments.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 22:27
    @kellyjay said
    I agree with scripture, where you have issue is where you depart from scripture then take it upon yourself to act as God in your judgments.
    You agree with scripture. I agree with Christ. You have your focus and I have mine.

I dont act as God in my judgments. My judgments are mine and I am entitled to judge using my own intellect and conscience. I am required to do this to avoid falling under the influence of false teachers and false prophets like you. I am also obligated to inform less knowledgeable and more gullible people, so that they can avoid people like you who preach a doctrine contrary to the doctrine of Christ.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 22:31
    @rajk999 said
    You agree with scripture. I agree with Christ. You have your focus and I have mine.

I dont act as God in my judgments. My judgments are mine and I am entitled to judge using my own intellect and conscience. I am required to do this to avoid falling under the influence of false teachers and false prophets like you. I am also obligated to inform less knowledgeable and more ...[text shortened]... le, so that they can avoid people like you who preach a doctrine contrary to the doctrine of Christ.
    I guess you think Christ and scripture represent two different things? You suggesting that when you read scripture that it does not reflex Jesus Word, Will, or God at all?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 22:32
    @rajk999 said

I dont act as God in my judgments. My judgments are mine and I am entitled to judge using my own intellect and conscience. I am required to do this to avoid falling under the influence of false teachers and false prophets like you. I am also obligated to inform less knowledgeable and more ...[text shortened]... le, so that they can avoid people like you who preach a doctrine contrary to the doctrine of Christ.
    You were speaking for Jesus were you not? Quoting scripture is one thing, claiming your words were just like His is quite the other.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 22:33
    @thinkofone said

Odd that you say that, when you ignore so much of scripture and so many clarifying questions to prove your points.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 00:226 edits
    @kellyjay said
    Odd that you say that, when you ignore so much of scripture and so many clarifying questions to prove your points.
    Okay. I'll explain it to you since you can't seem to figure it out on your own.

I've never claimed that I don't ignore any scripture. There is much in the Bible that doesn't hold up under the light of truth, so at best it has no value. It worst it is contrary to the spirit of truth.

On the other hand, you've often claimed that you don't ignore any scripture and often accuse Rajk999 of ignoring scripture. The fact is that you often do the very thing that you accuse Rajk999 of doing. That make you a hypocrite. I was pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the Christians on this forum who do the same as you.

Understand now?
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 03:06
    @thinkofone said
    Okay. I'll explain it to you since you can't seem to figure it out on your own.

I've never claimed that I don't ignore any scripture. There is much in the Bible that doesn't hold up under the light of truth, so at best it has no value. It worst it is contrary to the spirit of truth.

On the other hand, you've often claimed that you don't ignore any scripture and often ...[text shortened]... out the blatant hypocrisy of the Christians on this forum who do the same as you.

Understand now?
    So you put your judgment above scripture and I'm supposed to trust your self important take on any passaged what-so-ever, I think not. Is that why you refuse to answer questions about Jesus everyone asks you, your Jesus is different than the one in the Bible?
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 04:031 edit
    @kellyjay said
    So you put your judgment above scripture and I'm supposed to trust your self important take on any passaged what-so-ever, I think not. Is that why you refuse to answer questions about Jesus everyone asks you, your Jesus is different than the one in the Bible?
    Since you've once again missed the point. I'll try to dumb it down even further for you. Hopefully then you'll be able to understand it.

1) I wrote the following:

2) You wrote the following in response:
    Odd that you say that, when you ignore so much of scripture

3) I've never claimed that I don't ignore any scripture.
    4) You've often claimed that you don't ignore any scripture.
    5) You often accuse Rajk999 of ignoring scripture.
    6) The fact is that you often do the very thing that you accuse Rajk999 of doing.
    7) That make you a hypocrite.
    8) I was pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the Christians on this forum who do the same as you.

Therefore there was nothing "odd" about what I wrote, your juvenile implication that I was a hypocrite notwithstanding.

That fact is that I'm not the hypocrite. You're the hypocrite.

If you have any integrity whatsoever, you'll apologize. Or to rephrase it: If you have the spirit of truth, you'll apologize.

Given your posting history, I'm not going to hold my breath. Your posting history has shown over and over again that you not only don't have the spirit of truth, you hate the truth.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 09:301 edit
    @thinkofone said
    Since you've once again missed the point. I'll try to dumb it down even further for you. Hopefully then you'll be able to understand it.

1) I wrote the following:
    [quote]Seems that few Christians actually care about what Jesus actually said or didn't say.

They pick and choose which parts of the Bible to ignore and then accuse others of doing just that. What hypocri ...[text shortened]... has shown over and over again that you not only don't have the spirit of truth, you hate the truth.
    "There is much in the Bible that doesn't hold up under the light of truth, so at best it has no value. It worst it is contrary to the spirit of truth."

You wrote this correct?
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 10:49
    @kellyjay said
    I think it's actually worse than that Kelly. It is not just scripture as a whole that he views as untrustworthy (at least in part) it is the Gospels themselves.

Relying, as he often does on carefully crafted repetition, he has said that 'by and large', the words of Jesus in the Gospels are to be trusted. - Note the 'by and large' which gives him the caveat to view particular elements or words not to 'his' liking as untrustworthy. So, for example, when we have John 16:28 saying “I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father,” we can only assume (as he never addresses it) that these particular words are somehow corrupted (like the miraculous acts attributed to Him). The problem, of course, with this approach is that if we factor in even the possibility of corruption into the Gospels then how are we to trust any of it? Picking the bits we like and that sound profound is a terrible way of proving veracity. (So it really is no surprise that he is in perpetual dodge mode).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree