Happy or truth

Happy or truth

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Mar 22

@kellyjay said
I don’t attack you, but I do highlight the inconsistency of your treatment of scripture.
You make personal comments.

Don’t be a hypocrite, it’s not endearing.

Moves
19 Mar 22

@kellyjay said
Did you see either word “Christianity or Bible” in the post? Others had no issues dealing with the OP as written.
You’re dodging.

Are you claiming that your OP has nothing to with either “Christianity, the Bible, or your beliefs about anything”?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Mar 22

@divegeester said
You make personal comments.

Don’t be a hypocrite, it’s not endearing.
Am I to assume you feel you have never made personal comments since you criticize me for some? Fine, can you show me, if I did, I was wrong for doing it, then apologies will come? Is this something you do to me or others? If so, it isn't endearing, not to mention how hypocritical it would be for charging someone for something you do on regular bases.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Mar 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
You’re dodging.

Are you claiming that your OP has nothing to with either “Christianity, the Bible, or your beliefs about anything”?
It has picked up some Bible; it had nothing to do with it as it was first written; you and FMF managed to bring in scripture and Hell when neither was in the OP until you two made charges.

Moves
20 Mar 22

@kellyjay said
Am I to assume you feel you have never made personal comments since you criticize me for some? Fine, can you show me, if I did, I was wrong for doing it, then apologies will come? Is this something you do to me or others? If so, it isn't endearing, not to mention how hypocritical it would be for charging someone for something you do on regular bases.
I’m not “charging” you with anything, post as you see fit.

What I am doing is calling you out on your hypocrisy when you tell me in this thread “oh why make it personal”

Moves
20 Mar 22

@kellyjay said
It has picked up some Bible; it had nothing to do with it as it was first written; you and FMF managed to bring in scripture and Hell when neither was in the OP until you two made charges.
“It has picked up some bible” what does that mean?

You said that you OP has “has nothing to with either “Christianity, the Bible, or your beliefs about anything”?

Are you backing away from this statement?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Mar 22

@divegeester said
I’m not “charging” you with anything, post as you see fit.

What I am doing is calling you out on your hypocrisy when you tell me in this thread “oh why make it personal”
As I saw fit, I was posting you entered the OP and made it about me, then with nerve, accused me of hypocrisy for something you do on regular bases to so many different people here. Hypocrisy is doing something you are accusing others of, so if we go back and look at all of our exchanges, you think I call you names and belittle you, and when I do that, that is wrong? Instead of dealing with just the OP, you brought up my motivation, bringing in things that had nothing to do with the OP making the discussion about me. You are still doing it, this OP is left behind as you again are questioning me about an accusation of your making.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Mar 22

@divegeester said
“It has picked up some bible” what does that mean?

You said that you OP has “has nothing to with either “Christianity, the Bible, or your beliefs about anything”?

Are you backing away from this statement?
It didn't have anything to do with scripture or Christianity, but you and others helped make it that way. I'm not backing away from anything, again, looking for something to accuse me of; I must 'back away'? Do you spend all of your time attempting to find something to point out wrong, and if there is nothing there, you make it up?

Moves
20 Mar 22

@kellyjay said
As I saw fit, I was posting you entered the OP and made it about me, then with nerve, accused me of hypocrisy for something you do on regular bases to so many different people here. Hypocrisy is doing something you are accusing others of, so if we go back and look at all of our exchanges, you think I call you names and belittle you, and when I do that, that is wrong? Instead ...[text shortened]... doing it, this OP is left behind as you again are questioning me about an accusation of your making.
I’m not accusing you of anything except hypocrisy in telling me I’m making it personal when you frequently do so yourself.

To be clear then; I couldn’t care less if you “make it personal”, just don’t accuse me of doing what you do.

Moves
20 Mar 22

@kellyjay said
It didn't have anything to do with scripture or Christianity, but you and others helped make it that way. I'm not backing away from anything, again, looking for something to accuse me of; I must 'back away'? Do you spend all of your time attempting to find something to point out wrong, and if there is nothing there, you make it up?
You said, and I quote you:

“The OP has “has nothing to with either “Christianity, the Bible, or your beliefs about anything”?

So what’s it about then?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Mar 22

@divegeester said
You said, and I quote you:

“The OP has “has nothing to with either “Christianity, the Bible, or your beliefs about anything”?

So what’s it about then?
You are still looking to find a way to make it about me! The OP, read it the first post. Did it say Christianity anywhere in it? Was Bible anywhere to be found? No, so again, not in the OP. I don't believe I said "...my beliefs about anything" you may have to point that one out to me; right now, I think you are quoting you, but I could be wrong; you'll have to prove it.

Moves
20 Mar 22

@kellyjay said
You are still looking to find a way to make it about me! The OP, read it the first post. Did it say Christianity anywhere in it? Was Bible anywhere to be found? No, so again, not in the OP. I don't believe I said "...my beliefs about anything" you may have to point that one out to me; right now, I think you are quoting you, but I could be wrong; you'll have to prove it.
You said… “The OP has “has nothing to with either “Christianity, the Bible, or your beliefs about anything”?

So I’m asking you what is it about then?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Mar 22

@divegeester said
You said… “The OP has “has nothing to with either “Christianity, the Bible, or your beliefs about anything”?

So I’m asking you what is it about then?
Ponder the words of the OP dive, figure it out for yourself; I'm not going to spoon-feed you.

Moves
21 Mar 22

@kellyjay said
Ponder the words of the OP dive, figure it out for yourself; I'm not going to spoon-feed you.
I think you’ve painted yourself into a little corner here KellyJay.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Mar 22

@divegeester said
I think you’ve painted yourself into a little corner here KellyJay.
LOL