Happy or truth

Happy or truth

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 Mar 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Yes, it is; I have been asking you to avoid specific questions here; I think I'll stop responding to you here because you seem intent on making me do something I told you I didn't want to do.
It’s difficult to post in this thread without contravening one of your made-up-as-you-go rules. I mean let’s look at what we have so far:

- An OP which is blatantly obviously about something you believe in, and we all knew what that was rich from the start.
- you almost immediately start the furtiveness off with your “dont make it personal” riff
- the you go into full legislature mode with your claim the OP is “not about Christianity, religion, your beliefs of you personally”
- then you accuse me of condemning you
- then you demand I research ‘condemning”
- then you claim you don’t want me to research “condemning”
- then you again ask me to research “condemning”
- then you maintain the OP is about anything readers want it to be
- then you dismiss my analogous interpretation of using the “blue pill vs the red pill” from the Matrix movie
- then you say you’re “not looking for specific examples”
- then you post a specific example yourself
- then you just melt into the corner and start doubling down
- then you threaten to not speak to FMF anymore

You taking your toys home for the day next?

F

Moves
30 Mar 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
You taking your toys home for the day next?
My friends having to take their toys home at teatime, and that being just how life worked, was a truth that was antithetical to my happines sometimes when I was a kid.

Moves
30 Mar 22
1 edit

@fmf said
My friends having to take their toys home at teatime, and that being just how life worked, was a truth that was antithetical to my happines sometimes when I was a kid.
This example is quite specific, I’m not sure it will be permitted.

However while your post is going through the compliance check, I can point out that the truth of kellyjay’s restrictions governing the specificity or non -specificity of responses in this thread has no bearing on my happiness status.