Genesis 1:1  , John 1:1

Genesis 1:1 , John 1:1

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
29 Feb 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Here's the problem with you trotting this question out again. He answered your question. Just because you cannot see what he is saying doesn't mean you have to ask again, maybe in hopes of getting an answer more to your liking. People answer this every time you drag it back out. But you, in your apparent "wisdom", feel that this question is somehow "una ...[text shortened]... [b]that's why you trot it out, over and over again, all the while ignoring people's answers.[/b]
Where you see an "answer", I see evasion. For example, suggesting that someone appeal to "God" to help them find belief in that "God", when the matter in hand is that they don't believe in that "God", is just an evasive circular logic-type 'answer' to a point blank yes-no question.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Feb 16

Here's the problem with you trotting this question out again. He answered your question. Just because you cannot see what he is saying doesn't mean you have to ask again, maybe in hopes of getting an answer more to your liking. People answer this every time you drag it back out. But you, in your apparent "wisdom", feel that this question is somehow "una ...[text shortened]... [b]that's why you trot it out, over and over again, all the while ignoring people's answers.[/b]
Whole time your effort be better employed asking Grampy Bobby why he continually refuses to answer the question? Therein lies something of interest.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Mar 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Whole time your effort be better employed asking Grampy Bobby why he continually refuses to answer the question? Therein lies something of interest.
Only to you and others who want to vilify him. I wouldn't answer loaded, vicious questions either. I'm guessing his reasons are his own. Ask him. And no, I'm not going to join your witch hunt.

Why people on this site continually do this thing, where they hold third parties responsible somehow for not accosting the person they've decided they're going to vilify for merely holding their differing opinion, is beyond me.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
Where you see an "answer", I see evasion. For example, suggesting that someone appeal to "God" to help them find belief in that "God", when the matter in hand is that they don't believe in that "God", is just an evasive circular logic-type 'answer' to a point blank yes-no question.
So, instead, you decide to vilify them for holding a differing opinion. How adult.

As I said, they've answered you. If you choose to ignore their answer merely because it is not what you want to hear, then too bad. Stop wasting the time of everyone else in the forum by peppering them with a question they've already answered. When you do this, you disrespect the OP and the thread you do this in, by making it all about you, instead of the discussion already in progress.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Mar 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
bwahaha you think that you would realize an epic fail when you see one. No cherry picking by the chosen ones of Jehovah.
No, we DO see your epic fail. We do get it. We just didn't think it worth mentioning because fail is almost ALL you do.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
He's 'quoting' statements and questions and then addressing them but the the things he's putting in quotation marks are not the same as the statements or questions that I've put to him. It's a rhetorical device used to dodge the matter in hand.
You just always assume that people who disagree with you are evil, don't you?

That answers a lot of questions about your behavior in these forums.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Mar 16
2 edits

Only to you and others who want to vilify him. I wouldn't answer loaded, vicious questions either. I'm guessing his reasons are his own. Ask him. And no, I'm not going to join your witch hunt.

Why people on this site continually do this thing, where they hold third parties responsible somehow for not accosting the person they've decided they're going to vilify for merely holding their differing opinion, is beyond me.
The question to GB by FMF is neither loaded nor vicious nor constitutes a witch hunt, nor vilification; why you would keep insisting it is, is driven by your childish, partisan paranoia.

In fact the question is an apt response to Grampy Bobby in reference to his repeated commentary that someone can "choose to believe". Your hysteria over this type of thing just makes you look silly.

F

Moves
01 Mar 16

You just always assume that people who disagree with you are evil, don't you?
"Evil"?

F

Moves
01 Mar 16

So, instead, you decide to vilify them for holding a differing opinion. How adult.
"Vilify them"?

Moves
01 Mar 16

Originally posted by DeepThought
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hague02.asp

See article 32, the bearer of the white flag is not required to be intending to negotiate a surrender.
Indeed.

'The first mention of the usage of white flags to surrender is made during the Eastern Han dynasty (A.D 25–220). In the Roman Empire, the historian Cornelius Tacitus mentions a white flag of surrender in A.D. 109. Before that time, Roman armies would surrender by holding their shields above their heads. The white flag was widely used in the Middle Ages in Western Europe to indicate an intent to surrender. The color white was used generally to indicate a person was exempt from combat; heralds bore white wands, prisoners or hostages captured in battle would attach a piece of white paper to their hat or helmet, and garrisons that had surrendered and been promised safe passage to safety would carry white batons. In 1625, Hugo Grotius in De jure belli ac pacis (On the Law of War and Peace), one of the foundational texts in international law, recognized the white flag as a "sign, to which use has given a signification;" it was "a tacit sign of demanding a parley, and shall be as obligatory, as if expressed by words."

Source(s):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flag

rc

Moves
01 Mar 16
1 edit

No, we DO see your epic fail. We do get it. We just didn't think it worth mentioning because fail is almost ALL you do.
check the clan standings Sista! Oh yes! and reality as well! 😀

rc

Moves
01 Mar 16
1 edit

'feel free to ignore me at anytime' - divesjeester

rc

Moves
01 Mar 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
The only thing that chose you sir was the ugly stick.

😏
Haha! something needed to make me less handsome otherwise women would be throwing themselves from tall buildings at my awesomeness, 'there is only one robbie and hes so beautiful, its too much for me. . . . . .''

Moves
01 Mar 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Haha! something needed to make me less handsome otherwise women would be throwing themselves from tall buildings at my awesomeness, 'there is only one robbie and hes so beautiful, its too much for me. . . . . .''
Self delusion is highly treatable these days sir. I recommend a course of CBT Therapy.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Mar 16

Originally posted by divegeester
The question to GB by FMF is neither loaded nor vicious nor constitutes a witch hunt, nor vilification; why you would keep insisting it is, is driven by your childish, partisan paranoia.

In fact the question is an apt response to Grampy Bobby in reference to his repeated commentary that someone can "choose to believe". Your hysteria over this type of thing just makes you look silly.
I think FMF calls this "a swing and a miss".