For the Trilobites

For the Trilobites

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Jan 22

@fmf said
www.gotquestions.org

Search results for
: trilobites

No results found.
I think you’d get the “no results found” response on a lot of websites if you searched for trilobites lol. Not exactly a common word!

F

Moves
02 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I think you’d get the “no results found” response on a lot of websites if you searched for trilobites lol. Not exactly a common word!
I am not talking about "a lot of websites". The website in question, which you refer to repeatedly, has hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of articles about evolution and creationism.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Jan 22

@fmf said
I am not talking about "a lot of websites". The website in question, which you refer to repeatedly, has hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of articles about evolution and creationism.
I occasionally (not repeatedly or even often) consult that website for questions related to the Holy Bible and Christianity. I don’t consult that website for questions about the theory of evolution.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
02 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I occasionally (not repeatedly or even often) consult that website for questions related to the Holy Bible and Christianity. I don’t consult that website for questions about the theory of evolution.
I reckon. [/s]

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
I reckon. [/s]
Morning, champ!

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
02 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Morning, champ!
Hello half-wit

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
02 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
So when you said you "don't read creationist websites", you were in fact lying, again? Understood.

Moves
02 Jan 22

I just Googled “trilobite” and it returned 20+ pages of sources ranging from scholarly research to primary school education.

Moves
02 Jan 22

What is a trilobite?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
So when you said you "don't read creationist websites", you were in fact lying, again? Understood.
I was referring to reading creationist websites in the context of the theory of evolution, not the Holy Bible and Christianity, which you well know.

But nice try!

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
02 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I was referring to reading creationist websites in the context of the theory of evolution, not the Holy Bible and Christianity, which you well know.

But nice try!
Well what you actually said - "I don’t read creationist websites, champ." - seems pretty clear. And evidently it was untrue, since you have now agreed that you do, actually, read creationist websites, champ. That's what lying is, in case you weren't sure.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
Well what you actually said - "I don’t read creationist websites, champ." - seems pretty clear. And evidently it was untrue, since you have now agreed that you do, actually, read creationist websites, champ. That's what lying is, in case you weren't sure.
Yeah, and I said that right after you claimed I got my criticisms of the theory of evolution from creationist websites.

You seem unable to stop bearing false witness. It may be due to a neurological reason. Might want to have your noggin checked.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
02 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Yeah, and I said that right after you claimed I got my criticisms of the theory of evolution from creationist websites.

You seem unable to stop bearing false witness. It may be due to a neurological reason. Might want to have your noggin checked.
Lol, it doesn't stop being a lie when you explain why you're lying.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
Lol, it doesn't stop being a lie when you explain why you're lying.
Are you this obnoxious to people in real life?

Or does anonymity and the safety of your home embolden you?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
02 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Are you this obnoxious to people in real life?

Or does anonymity and the safety of your home embolden you?
Oh dear, are you getting upset? Perhaps I should give you some time to calm down?