For the Trilobites

For the Trilobites

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
He did this to me for months on end, refusing to believe an atheist would do a degree in Theology. Best not to feed the troll.
I don’t find it odd that an atheist would have a degree in theology. Where do you get that?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
He's not even a very good troll, just risible now.
I’m glad I’m not a good troll.

You and your fellow atheists, on the other hand, are excellent trolls.

But that’s nothing to be proud of.

Moves
01 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I don’t find it odd that an atheist would have a degree in theology. Where do you get that?
Your previous account. You seemed quite fixated on it.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
01 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Like I said: Keep your stink of dishonesty. Don’t try to pass it off to someone else.

You earned that stink of dishonesty with that huge whopper of you reading texts you find false and objectionable “a whole bunch of times.”

That is one huge whopper 😂
This from the chump who's 'looked into' evolution but never heard of a trilobite!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Your previous account. You seemed quite fixated on it.
I find it odd that someone with a degree in theology would know so little about the Holy Bible. Being an atheist has nothing to do with it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
This from the chump who's 'looked into' evolution but never heard of a trilobite!
At least you’re now quoting me accurately.

Thanks

Moves
01 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
I find it odd that someone with a degree in theology would know so little about the Holy Bible. Being an atheist has nothing to do with it.
You find it odd that I don't recall in detail something I studied a quarter of a century ago?

I note, from the 30 modules that comprised my degree, one of them is called simply 'Amos.' At the time I would have studied it intently for 12 weeks, attended lectures, completed a written assignment and then sat an exam. - Ask me now what I know about Amos and I would struggle to write a paragraph.

How about we test you on something you studied 25 years ago and which, for the most part, has been dormant in your memory banks?

Edit: And despite the time gap, I still run rings around you when it comes to the Bible. There are gaps big enough in your knowledge to drive a bus through.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You find it odd that I don't recall in detail something I studied a quarter of a century ago?

I note, from the 30 modules that comprised my degree, one of them is called simply 'Amos.' At the time I would have studied it intently for 12 weeks, attended lectures, completed a written assignment and then sat an exam. - Ask me now what I know about Amos and I would str ...[text shortened]... you when it comes to the Bible. There are gaps big enough in your knowledge to drive a bus through.
You make a good point in the first part of your post.

Your edited comment, though, is absurd, as well you know, but saving face around here trumps honesty by a country mile.

Good day and Happy New Year!

Moves
01 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You make a good point in the first part of your post.

Your edited comment, though, is absurd, as well you know, but saving face around here trumps honesty by a country mile.

Good day and Happy New Year!
The first point would have been made a long time ago had there been genuine inquiry. I'm sure if I had gone into teaching (as originally intended) a lot of that knowledge would still be fresh in my memory.

I still retain enough though to throw you a few curve balls and leave sonship quivering under a table.

Hope 2022 sees a transformation in your character. (Starting immediately.)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The first point would have been made a long time ago had there been genuine inquiry. I'm sure if I had gone into teaching (as originally intended) a lot of that knowledge would still be fresh in my memory.

I still retain enough though to throw you a few curve balls and leave sonship quivering under a table.

Hope 2022 sees a transformation in your character. (Starting immediately.)
What happened to Never Vapid? It must have been a chore trying to live up to that every day.

Moves
01 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
What happened to Never Vapid? It must have been a chore trying to live up to that every day.
End of the day, I will always be the hero of the masses (as opposed to what I presume is a jar of peanut butter.)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
End of the day, I will always be the hero of the masses (as opposed to what I presume is a jar of peanut butter.)
What have you got against PB? Best food on earth. And I guarantee PB is more popular with the masses than you

F

Moves
02 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I don’t read creationist websites, champ.
Why does so much of what you say sound like it could have been lifted from https://www.gotquestions.org then? It's almost as if it's the ONLY website you cite with regard to everything you believe.

F

Moves
02 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
Wait what, you've 'studied' evolution but you've never heard of a trilobite?
www.gotquestions.org

Search results for
: trilobites

No results found.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Jan 22

@fmf said
Why does so much of what you say sound like it could have been lifted from https://www.gotquestions.org then? It's almost as if it's the ONLY website you cite with regard to everything you believe.
That’s one of several sources I trust, but most of what I post comes straight from the head and heart.