Do your wives call you

Do your wives call you "Lord"?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
31 Mar 21

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Mar 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Rajk999 knows that Jesus condemned homosexuality because Jesus condemned all sin. Jesus promoted righteousness and good works. Rajk999 is waiting for you to ask how does he know homosexuality is a sin.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Mar 21

LGBT clergy is a meaningless organisation. LGBT people derive no benefit , apart from personal satisfaction, from joining these churches. Their activities remain a sin.

F

Moves
31 Mar 21

Your "best point" is, at best an Argumentum ad Populam and maybe Appeal to Authority. You should heed my suggestion, otherwise you really are only spamming.

F

Moves
31 Mar 21

No one is asking you to "judge" anyone or anything. Do you have any arguments?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
31 Mar 21

@rajk999 said
Rajk999 knows that Jesus condemned homosexuality because Jesus condemned all sin. Jesus promoted righteousness and good works. Rajk999 is waiting for you to ask how does he know homosexuality is a sin.
How do you know homosexuality is a sin? Can you determine such without reference to scripture?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Mar 21

@avalanchethecat said
How do you know homosexuality is a sin? Can you determine such without reference to scripture?
Old Testament:
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: (Leviticus 18:22-24 KJV)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
(Leviticus 20:13-14 KJV)

New Testament

[i]Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. (Romans 1:22-32 KJV)

D

Moves
31 Mar 21
1 edit

c

Moves
31 Mar 21

He doesn't.
Paul condemns homosexuality, not Jesus.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
31 Mar 21

@rajk999 said
Old Testament:
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: (Leviticus 18:22-24 ...[text shortened]... thy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. (Romans 1:22-32 KJV)
Oh I didn't doubt for a moment that you could find an excuse for such a prejudice using the bible, but can you do so without recourse to scripture?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Mar 21
1 edit

@avalanchethecat said
Oh I didn't doubt for a moment that you could find an excuse for such a prejudice using the bible, but can you do so without recourse to scripture?
God determines what are sins and what are not. I dont do that. Not sure where the word prejudice came in.

The only sins that will cause me to become prejudice against someone are sins like, cold-blooded murder, wilfully lying, gossipping to create enmity, greed and corruption, paedophilia, kidnapping for body parts .. that kind of thing.

D

Moves
31 Mar 21

Moves
31 Mar 21
1 edit

Yeah, I noticed that, too.

And it's also weird that there doesn't seem to be any mention of housecats in the Bible, or prohibition of hot young guys lying with housecats as for a calendar photoshoot.

D

Moves
31 Mar 21

Moves
31 Mar 21
3 edits

That's a fair point, and incredibly dehumanizing it was and continues to be, if that writer observed foxy Jewish guys getting it on with each other and meant to put a stop to it, while completely overlooking mutual interests among women, because women were just property or cattle in that culture and therefore invisible.