1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 07:27
    @fmf said
    No one is disputing that Christians "sin". Do you not think abortion is a "sin"?
    Why don't you tell me exactly what YOU find "sinful" about it?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 07:39
    @suzianne said
    Why don't you tell me exactly what YOU find "sinful" about it?
    I don't think it is "sinful". I don't believe there is such a thing as "sin", except in the minds of theists. I am not a Christian. But you are a Christian. Do you not think abortion is a "sin"?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 07:43
    @fmf said
    We have no way of knowing. She may well do some or all of those things.

Can your idea of a Christian be any more pharisaical? Always judgemental.

Why are you being so judgemental about her?
    I don't have time to answer questions posed by someone who doesn't answer questions.

Can your idea of a Christian be any more pharisaical? Always judgemental.

And now you call me "judgemental". Do you think this absolves you of being judgemental of Christians? No, it validates my contention. It's just some 5-year-old's wordplay.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 07:47
    @suzianne said
    And now you call me "judgemental".
    I thought you were being very judgemental about a fellow Christian - the woman in the article vivify posted - when you said this:

I find women like that abhorrent. Mindless contributors to the old ways. They help maintain the patriarchy. Traitors to the cause. And then this: When was the last time that woman fed a homeless person? Or gave them a place to stay off the street? Or arranged to get them vaccinated? Yeah, I thought so. What's her excuse? "My husband didn't let me"?

You don't think it's right to view this as you being judgemental?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 07:51
    @suzianne said
    Then tell me something I don't know.
    Surely your question to vivify was indicative of your lack of knowledge on the topic?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 06:561 edit
    @divegeester said
    Surely your question to vivify was indicative of your lack of knowledge on the topic?
    You would think so.

No, that's not a general 'you', I mean you. In fact, one might say you were forced by your agenda to say so, even if you don't think so.

Why must I constantly have to explain myself to people who have absolutely zero interest in understanding what I say?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 06:581 edit
    @fmf said
    I thought you were being very judgemental about a fellow Christian - the woman in the article vivify posted - when you said this:

I find women like that abhorrent. Mindless contributors to the old ways. They help maintain the patriarchy. Traitors to the cause. And then this: When was the last time that woman fed a homeless person? Or gave them a place to stay off the ...[text shortened]... My husband didn't let me"?

You don't think it's right to view this as you being judgemental?
    Short answer, no. I'm not going to bother giving you a longer answer, since you won't bother to understand what I say because your agenda won't let you, either.

Sorry, I refuse to give your agenda any more of my limited time.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 07:13
    @suzianne said
    Short answer, no. I'm not going to bother giving you a longer answer, since you won't bother to understand what I say because your agenda won't let you, either.Sorry, I refuse to give your agenda any more of my limited time.
    You seemed to be very judgemental about the woman in the article vivify posted. And then, at the same time, you seem to be saying you are against people being judgemental.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 07:29
    @suzianne said
    You would think so.No, that's not a general 'you', I mean you. In fact, one might say you were forced by your agenda to say so, even if you don't think so.Why must I constantly have to explain myself to people who have absolutely zero interest in understanding what I say?
    This is very peculiar stuff you have typed here, as was the stuff you said in your earlier reply to me. The ends you go to in order to dodge things ~ with peculiar rambling about people's agendas and their inability or unwillingness to understand you ~ simply draws attention to the fact that you are dodging.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 07:381 edit
    @suzianne said
    Why must I constantly have to explain myself to people who have absolutely zero interest in understanding what I say?
    Because you’re paranoid, angry and a poor communicator?

And I do have full interest in understanding what you are saying, hence my engagement with you.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 07:411 edit
    @suzianne said
    You would think so.
    No, that's not a general 'you', I mean you. In fact, one might say you were forced by your agenda to say so, even if you don't think so.
    1. vivify asked: “do your wives call you Lord?”

2. You immediately asked vivify: “Haha, you're kidding, right? What prompted such a question?”

3. I offered a biblical reference in answer to your question.

Now you are being odd.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 07:43
    @suzianne said
    But I don't have "zero interest" in hearing and understanding what you have to say about abortion, homosexual acts, and your Christian beliefs about "sin".
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '21 08:20
    It looks like Suzianne has now decided to stay away from this thread.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '21 12:05

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '21 12:59
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Must have been a quiet week for her I guess.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree