Deification of man

Deification of man

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21

@FMF

Oh, the tragedy of seeing the blind leading the blind.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Apr 21

@sonship said
@FMF

Psst, do you remember Boston Gate?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Apr 21
1 edit

@sonship said
@FMF

Why won’t you state before the Lord Jesus Christ that you HAD previously heard of the phrase “the organism of the triune God” ?

You’re lying about it aren’t you...

F

Moves
05 Apr 21

@sonship said
@FMF

I am not so blind that I cannot see the irony of you accusing someone ELSE of doubling down on this topic. You sometimes reach such a nadir when you are in low-integrity mode.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21
3 edits

@divegeester said
Why won’t you state before the Lord Jesus Christ that you HAD previously heard of the phrase “the organism of the triune God” ?

You’re lying about it aren’t you...
The reason I ignore your post is that to answer it IMPLIES that a wrongful act of some kind has been done by me here.

Frankly it baffles me a bit.

Someone brings up "organism of the Triune God". I do not address the post immediately. I do other things. Finally I speak to the phrase.

And this appears as evasion, hiding, dishonesty.
I am then pressed "Admit that you knew about this phrase. Admit it. Admit it!!"
Where did I deny it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21
1 edit

The line of inquisition is itself ridiculous. There is absolutely no reason I should retract, re-phrase, re-state, re-think, modify, correct, or otherwise have second thought somehow about what I said.

I FIRST HEARD THE PHRASE IN 1974.

Produce please, the POST written by me that indicates this statement is a contradiction of ANYTHING I previously wrote in this discussion.

And further, I would not be at all surprised if in the archives or posts of previous years I may well have mentioned the phrase. I've been repeating things here for a long time.

It is PURELY in the imagination of some eager fault finders here that I contradicted myself in some way about the phrase "organism of the Triune God".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21

SHOW ME the evidence. Quote me. Copy and paste it in.

To say latter that I first heard "organism of the Triune God" in 1974 in Boston CONTRADICTS WHAT post previously written on this thread?

Show me or shut up and move on.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21

I said SHOW ME or SHUT UP and move on.

Divgeester?
Ghost?
FMF?

Show em how its done champ !!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21
1 edit

Crickets,
Crickets chirping in the moonlight, rather than the posts of atheists and deists answering me about a suppose contradiction I made on the thread Deification of Man.

The lotus flower withers as it awaits a reply from Dive, Ghost, or FMF.

- son ship

F

Moves
05 Apr 21

Gosh. His wheels have fallen off altogether.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Apr 21

@sonship said
The reason I ignore your post is that to answer it IMPLIES that a wrongful act of some kind has been done by me here.

Frankly it baffles me a bit.
You had no idea what I was talking about when I attributed organism of the triune God to Witness Lee. Later you claimed you had heard it 30 years ago in Boston. That was a clear lie sonship. That is the 'wrongful act' in the equation. Do the math.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

It was not a lie. It wasn't even sneaky!
You're reading into circumstances things which are simply not there.

GIVE IT UP already.

And if that is all you have to be concerned about in this subject, I'm clearly doing better then I originally estimated.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

'…In this way the believers become the reproduction, expansion, and physical continuation of the incarnate and incorporate Son of God and indeed the organism of the Triune God Himself.'

Witness Lee

Was this the first time you mentioned "the organism of the triune God" in this thread ?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Apr 21

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

It was not a lie. It wasn't even sneaky!
You're reading into circumstances things which are simply not there.

GIVE IT UP already.

And if that is all you have to be concerned about in this subject, I'm clearly doing better then I originally estimated.
Clearly you don't take lying seriously. (Clumsy lying at that).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21
2 edits

Bumped question for you Ghost.

'…In this way the believers become the reproduction, expansion, and physical continuation of the incarnate and incorporate Son of God and indeed the organism of the Triune God Himself.'

Witness Lee

Was this the first time you mentioned "the organism of the Triune God Himself" in this thread ?