Deification of man

Deification of man

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
04 Apr 21

@sonship said
Work on your taunting Divegeester.

Ghost, you work on your wack-a-mole "just wear em down" tactics.
But when I referred to Lee saying 'organism of the Triune God' and you had no idea what I was talking about, am I meant to believe that you subsequently remembered hearing about it in 1974 in Boston, when usually you can't recall something you said yourself 3 months previous?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Apr 21

@sonship said
Work on your taunting Divegeester.

Ghost, you work on your wack-a-mole "just wear em down" tactics.
Utterly without honour.

There are times when you, as a fellow Christian, disappoint me.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Apr 21
4 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

This is nothing but your suspicious imagination.
You imagine that I was concealing a fact or hiding something.

Read my keyboard.

I utterly reject that because I did not answer immediately about "organism of the Triune God" that that indicates my concealment of something.

Because I think I asked for a quote about "the organism of the Triune God" means
I wanted to see a quote before I discussed it.

That asking for a quotation means I PRETENDED to not be familiar with the phrase? I totally reject that logic.

Because I requested a quote and then hours latter spoke of the first time I heard the phrase didn't mean, doesn't mean, would not have to mean that I concealed something or was being deceptive in any way.

Contrarily - If I did not SEE the reference for a while OR did [not] notice the reference, I would have taken the initiative to begin to discuss it IF I chose to DO so.

Your insistence of sneaky activity only suggests to me your desperation to score some "I gotcha in immoral behavior" point. If I wanted to read SERIOUS and attention deserving objections to the phrase "organism of the triune God," I would not come to you to study them.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Apr 21
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

But when I referred to Lee saying 'organism of the Triune God' and you had no idea . . .

That is simply what you wish to imagine.

The more pertinent point is that you haven't, as far as I am concerned, written anything to delegitimize the usage of the phrase.

That you don't LIKE the phrase is clear. Nothing more is established.

So far I have seen NO logic arguing against that vine and branches form one organism in nature. And therefore John 15 could conceivably give rise to an expression "an organism of the Triune God".

So far I have seen NO logic arguing that Christ the Head of the His Body and the members of His Body being called "the Christ" does not give rise to an understanding of God and His redeemed people as an organic unity.

Show off a bit more for your fellow atheists and see if you can scrap together something of a rebuttal. Show em how to do it champ!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Apr 21

@divegeester said
Utterly without honour.

There are times when you, as a fellow Christian, disappoint me.
Any Christian who treats Christ with disregard is a man without morals and without honour.

Moves
04 Apr 21
1 edit

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

This is nothing but your suspicious imagination.
You imagine that I was concealing a fact or hiding something.

Read my keyboard.

I utterly reject that because I did not answer immediately about "organism of the Triune God" that that indicates my concealment of something.

Because I think I asked for a quote about "the organism of the Tri ...[text shortened]... rving objections to the phrase "organism of the triune God," I would not come to you to study them.
Talk me through Boston Gate. I reference organism of the triune God and you are completely bamboozled and after a while of avoiding the reference entirely challenge that it was actually said by Lee at all and ask to see the source. When you realise the source has already been provided you suddenly remember that 40 years ago you heard about it in Boston and embraced it in its entirety. Is that about it?

Moves
04 Apr 21

Years from now we will say, "remember Boston Gate?"

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Apr 21
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

. . . completely bamboozled and after a while of avoiding the reference . . .

It is sad if you do believe your own lies and remember them in your old age.
You're just taunting now.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Apr 21
1 edit

I think Ghost may have a tactic of just writing more simply to draw attention away, far beyond the posts which rebutted his criticisms.

The reverse of bumping. Its burying to avoid the embarrassment.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Apr 21
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It's a pity sonship is hiding from this quote by Witness Lee, despite asking me to find it.

'Ultimately, the church is a group of people who are in union with the Triune God and are mingled with the Triune God. The Triune God and the church are four-in-one. Because the Father, the Son, and the Spirit are all one with the Body of Christ, we may say that the Triune ...[text shortened]... ganism of the Triune God Himself.'

Witness Lee, A Deeper Study of the Divine Dispensing p.203-204
This is what I am likely to remember years from now Ghost.
Refuting your attempt to disparage a good book by Witness Lee in which he talked about "four-in-one".

"But this does not mean that we can become part of the Godhead and be the same as the unique God. We have to know that although we are born of God and have God’s life to become God’s children, His house, and His household, we do not have a share in His sovereignty or His person and cannot be worshipped as God."

From A Deeper Study of the Divine Dispensing by Witness Lee

Moves
04 Apr 21

@sonship

"Hey, remember Boston Gate?"

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Apr 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@sonship

"Hey, remember Boston Gate?"
You're going downhill Ghost.

Moves
04 Apr 21

@sonship said
I think Ghost may have a tactic of just writing more simply to draw attention away, far beyond the posts which rebutted his criticisms.

The reverse of bumping. Its burying to avoid the embarrassment.
If you want to see embarrassment reread your apparent revelation of 1974 in Boston.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Apr 21
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

If you want to see embarrassment reread your apparent revelation of 1974 in Boston.

Your post makes absolutely no sense to me other than realizing that you're doubling down on your imagination and wishful thinking.

I suppose it makes you feel real good.

F

Moves
04 Apr 21

@sonship said
Your post makes absolutely no sense to me other than realizing that you're doubling down on your imagination and wishful thinking.
you're doubling down

Oh, the irony.