Deification of man

Deification of man

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Apr 21

@sonship said
Bumped question for you Ghost.

'…In this way the believers become the reproduction, expansion, and physical continuation of the incarnate and incorporate Son of God and indeed the organism of the Triune God Himself.'

Witness Lee

Was this the first time you mentioned "the organism of the Triune God Himself" in this thread ?
You don't get to bump me sonship. If the organism of the trine god was familiar to you as you claim from 30 years ago in Boston you would have said that straight away, not send me off to find the source to prove Witness Lee had said it. Who are you trying to kid?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

You wrote on 04 Apr '21 09:33 something of a quotation, it appears, by Lee using the phrase "the organism of the Triune God Himself".

Am I correct so far?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21

You don't get to bump me sonship. If the organism of the trine god was familiar to you as you claim from 30 years ago in Boston you would have said that straight away, not send me off to find the source to prove Witness Lee had said it. Who are you trying to kid?

Would you please paste in the post in which I requested this?
Can you do that much?

Moves
05 Apr 21

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

You wrote on 04 Apr '21 09:33 something of a quotation, it appears, by Lee using the phrase "the organism of the Triune God Himself".

Am I correct so far?
Nowhere near. I spoke of it in the very first post of this thread back on the 20th March.

Stop digging.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21

Am I correct so far?

Am I correct or not?
Did you mention "the organism of the Triune God" BEFORE this time and date on THIS thread?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Nowhere near. I spoke of it in the very first post of this thread back on the 20th March.

Thankyou.

You said you mentioned it on the 20th of March on this thread.
I'll look again for it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21
1 edit

20 Mar '21 20:47 you wrote:

@sonship

'…In this way the believers become the reproduction, expansion, and physical continuation of the incarnate and incorporate Son of God and indeed the organism of the Triune God Himself.'

Do you stand by this heretical nonsense? Isn't it because of men like Witness Lee that God scattered mankind over the world?

'“Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves."

So Ghost, THIS was the first you mentioned "organism of the Triune God Himself" on this thread then ?

Moves
05 Apr 21

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Thankyou.

You said you mentioned it on the 20th of March on this thread.
I'll look again for it.
Throughout this entire thread, I asked you repeatedly to address the main point 'The organism of the triune God himself.' You repeatedly dodged this until finally asking me to give the source, questioning it was a genuine quote from Lee. And then hey presto, you suddenly remember hearing it 30 years ago in Boston.

Again, who are you kidding?

Moves
05 Apr 21

@sonship said
20 Mar '21 20:47 you wrote:

[quote]
@sonship

Do you stand by this heretical nonsense? Isn't it because of men like Witness Lee that God scattered mankind over the world? ...[text shortened]... o Ghost, THIS was the first you mentioned "organism of the Triune God Himself" on this thread then ?
Obviously. It was the first post. Read through the thread. I address it repeatedly.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Throughout this entire thread, I asked you repeatedly to address the main point 'The organism of the triune God himself.' You repeatedly dodged this until finally asking me to give the source, questioning it was a genuine quote from Lee. And then hey presto, you suddenly remember hearing it 30 years ago in Boston.

Please cut and paste the post in which I asked you for a quotation.

1.) How do you know that my asking for a quotation is my DISPUTING that Lee USED the term?

2.) How do you know that my ASKING for a quotation is me conveying that I HAVE NEVER HEARD the term?

HOW do you know that ?

Moves
05 Apr 21

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke
[quote] Throughout this entire thread, I asked you repeatedly to address the main point 'The organism of the triune God himself.' You repeatedly dodged this until finally asking me to give the source, questioning it was a genuine quote from Lee. And then hey presto, you suddenly remember hearing it 30 years ago in Boston.

[/qu ...[text shortened]... ASKING for a quotation is me conveying that I HAVE NEVER HEARD the term?

HOW do you know that ?
Read the thread.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Apr 21
2 edits

The First post in this thread is by Ghost of a Duke.

It's a pity sonship is hiding from this quote by Witness Lee, despite asking me to find it.

'Ultimately, the church is a group of people who are in union with the Triune God and are mingled with the Triune God. The Triune God and the church are four-in-one. Because the Father, the Son, and the Spirit are all one with the Body of Christ, we may say that the Triune God is now the “four-in-one God.” These four are the Father, the Son, the Spirit, and the Body.'

Witness Lee, A Deeper Study of the Divine Dispensing p.203-204

Okay, I see what you mean now. You DID mentioned it in the OP. Point taken.

So my asking subsequently for a quotation is understandably confusing.
I apologize for not noticing that it was mentioned in the OP.

Now, I did not notice that you mentioned "organism of the Triune God Himself" in the OP. I take responsibility for not noticing that.

These are heated discussions and I probably focused on the first part of your OP not realizing the part I did not immediately focus on was already mentioned.

Now, you can imagine whatever you want to imagine - my hiding something, etc. The facts are:

1.) Asking for a quotation was done not to DENY Lee spoke such a thing. It was to examine if Lee spoke more in the surrounding paragraphs that would make his usage of it clear.

2.) Asking for a quotation was done not to suggest that I had never heard the term before. I have absolutely no reason to be ashamed of, or conceal, or hide that I heard the term "organism of the Triune God" the very first year I began to meet with a local church - 1974 timeframe.

I will take responsibility for not more carefully noticing your ENTIRE OP down to the bottom of it when you mentioned "organism of the Triune God Himself" and the publication and pages in which this could be located.

This was sloppy.
This was not deception.

Now put yourself in my shoes. I am researching, studying, examining to the pointed attacks of at least three or four people concerning something precious to me. That I would in eagerness to respond to SOMEBODY on SOMETHING might cause me to overlook details of something written.

This is probably good news to three or four of you. Like - "Gang up on sonship and we can get him to overlook some dart or arrow coming at him. Then we can accuse him of dishonesty."

Now, the next thing on my agenda is to go if if you had READ the book or at least the larger context of "A Deeper Study of the Divine Dispensing" you should have seen the care with which the speaker introduced the unusual phrase.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Apr 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Read the thread.
If you go and find it, he will just blank it out.

The man is hollow.

Moves
05 Apr 21

@sonship said
The First post in this thread is by Ghost of a Duke.

[quote]It's a pity sonship is hiding from this quote by Witness Lee, despite asking me to find it.

'Ultimately, the church is a group of people who are in union with the Triune God and are mingled with the Triune God. The Triune God and the church are four-in-one. Because the Father, the Son, and the Spirit are all on ...[text shortened]... Dispensing" [/b] you should have seen the care with which the speaker introduced the unusual phrase.
Midway through the thread, I start asking you specifically about the organism quote. When you finally address it, it's only to question the source. Why, if it was already known to you?

Moves
05 Apr 21

@sonship

Page 15 I posted:

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@sonship

Really try and focus on believers becoming the "organism of the Triune God Himself."
Sonship why have you chosen to ignore this when I specifically pointed it out for your attention?