Deification of man

Deification of man

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
04 Apr 21

@sonship said
There is nothing left here but a game of cheapo whack-a-mole.
To just keep me scrambling around putting out little flaming comments, that's all
these would-be critics have left.
Then to put this honesty thing to sleep...

... will you state before the Lord Jesus Christ that prior Ghost of Duke mentioning it, you had definitely heard of the phrase 'organism of the Triune God Himself'?

Simple statement sonship...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Apr 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
Then to put this honesty thing to sleep...

... will you state before the Lord Jesus Christ that prior Ghost of Duke mentioning it, you had definitely heard of the phrase 'organism of the Triune God Himself'?
Will you hear-by state before the world and God the exact date you stopped beating your wife !!

Oh! Here's what you can do now !! I said I was going to stop reading your posts.
Get me on that now. Say I lied. Try that.

Moves
04 Apr 21

So what will sonship do now?

1) disappear for 24 hours? Unlikely in this circumstance, especially after this post.

2) completely ignore my “before Jesus Christ” challenge?

3) brazen it out somehow?

Moves
04 Apr 21

@sonship said
Again:

You are so eager to think you have SOME kind of moral high ground that you invent slanderous lies, concoct conspiracies out of your imagination.
That isn't even an attempt to answer the question. Again:

Why would you require validation of the quote if you already heard it decades ago in Boston?

Moves
04 Apr 21

@sonship said
Will you hear-by state before the world and God the exact date you stopped beating your wife !!
This is non sequitur.

It looks like you will go for option 3. and try to brazen it out then.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Apr 21
1 edit

"God-men"
"Four-in-one" God.
"organism of the Triune God"

All phrases justifiably used according to the Bible though the phrases are not written in the text.

And, Yes some metaphors not used in the Bible can be used by people to convey the truths of the Bible. I said some can.

Moves
04 Apr 21

The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trustworthy.

Proverbs 12:22

Moves
04 Apr 21
1 edit

@sonship said
"God-men"
"Four-in-one" God.
"organism of the Triune God"

All phrases justifiably used according to the Bible though the phrases are not written in the text.

And, Yes some metaphors not used in the Bible can be used by people to convey the truths of the Bible. I said some can.
Why won’t you state before the Lord Jesus Christ that you HAD previously heard of the phrase “the organism of the triune God” ?

Simple question regarding your honesty.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Apr 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trustworthy.

Proverbs 12:22
Like a lame man’s legs, which hang useless, is a proverb in the mouth of fools. (Prov. 26:7)

It is very sad indeed to see a supposed atheist grasp at the Bible for authority when he doesn't know that God exists.

Moves
04 Apr 21

@sonship

So when I referred to Lee saying 'organism of the Triune God' and you had no idea what I was talking about, am I meant to believe that you subsequently remembered hearing about it in 1974 in Boston, when usually you can't recall something you said yourself 3 months previous?

Moves
04 Apr 21
1 edit

@sonship said
Like a lame man’s legs, which hang useless, is a proverb in the mouth of fools. (Prov. 26:7)

It is very sad indeed to see a supposed atheist grasp at the Bible for authority when he doesn't know that God exists.
If you are telling the truth, (and those of us following this thread all think you are lying), then why won’t you state before the Lord Jesus Christ that you HAD previously heard of the phrase “the organism of the triune God” ?

Moves
04 Apr 21

This is a key moment for you here sonship.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Apr 21

@divegeester said
So what will sonship do now?

1) disappear for 24 hours? Unlikely in this circumstance, especially after this post.

2) completely ignore my “before Jesus Christ” challenge?

3) brazen it out somehow?
Work on your taunts more.
Obviously you have nothing else.

Moves
04 Apr 21

@sonship said
Work on your taunts more.
Obviously you have nothing else.
Don’t deflect...

If you are telling the truth, (and those of us following this thread all think you are lying), then why won’t you state before the Lord Jesus Christ that you HAD previously heard of the phrase “the organism of the triune God” ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Apr 21

Work on your taunting Divegeester.

Ghost, you work on your wack-a-mole "just wear em down" tactics.