Damnation of the saved

Damnation of the saved

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Apr 19
3 edits

@dj2becker said
Do you believe Christians exist that never sin?
Yes. There is a group of Christians called the elect of God, who are born of God. They cannot sin.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. (1 John 3:8-10 KJV)

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
I have made no boast of having the Holy Spirit. I have never condemned others outside of Christianity, by stating that they will face eternal torment. You have done that .

You can therefore called into question because the Holy Spirit did not guide you to teaching the commandments of Christ. your words are still full of vague church doctrine and in no way resembles what Jesus preached.

So I say again you are a fraud.
By the way without the Holy Spirit you don’t belong to God. Not something I think worth boasting about.

F

Moves
26 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
By the way without the Holy Spirit you don’t belong to God. Not something I think worth boasting about.
Do you claim to have "Jesus flowing through" you?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Apr 19

@galveston75 said
You've told me I'll burn in hell.........
He does appear to be a judge not a follower.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
I dont know. Do you? Only Jesus will judge that.

[i]And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not con ...[text shortened]... n the book under discussion Romans, sonship ignores all the warnings about sin and the consequences.
You seem to know many things only Jesus would know, according to you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
I dont need to tell you what I have or dont have. You however have a need to tell people about your Holy Spirit. A clear sham since you never speak of the commandments of Christ.

Moves
26 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
I dont know. Do you? Only Jesus will judge that.

[i]And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not con ...[text shortened]... n the book under discussion Romans, sonship ignores all the warnings about sin and the consequences.
So you mean there’s no assurance of salvation?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Apr 19

@dj2becker said
So you mean there’s no assurance of salvation?
You continue with the cross-questioning. You have a point? Make it. Provide a reference and we can discuss it.

Moves
26 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
You continue with the cross-questioning. You have a point? Make it. Provide a reference and we can discuss it.
The point, in case you have missed it, is that according to what you are saying, there is no assurance of salvation.

Moves
26 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
Yes. There is a group of Christians called the elect of God, who are born of God. They cannot sin.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot ...[text shortened]... eth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. (1 John 3:8-10 KJV)
You’re sounding a lot like ThinkofOne now.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Apr 19

@dj2becker said
The point, in case you have missed it, is that according to what you are saying, there is no assurance of salvation.
I see. Another church doctrine without proof.

Ok then .

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Apr 19

@dj2becker said
You’re sounding a lot like ThinkofOne now.
I quote the bible, which answers your question and i sound like someone who is not a Christian? Little do you realize that you are condeming yourself and Christians who apparently have gone astray with church doctrine so badly that they do not accept the bible anymore.

Moves
26 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
I see. Another church doctrine without proof.

Ok then .
Consider 1 John 5:11-13: "And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. So whoever has God's Son has life; whoever does not have his Son does not have life. I write this to you who believe in the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life"

Moves
26 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
I quote the bible, which answers your question and i sound like someone who is not a Christian? Little do you realize that you are condeming yourself and Christians who apparently have gone astray with church doctrine so badly that they do not accept the bible anymore.
You have a tendency to quote things out of the context of the scriptures as a whole.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Apr 19

@dj2becker said
Consider 1 John 5:11-13: "And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. So whoever has God's Son has life; whoever does not have his Son does not have life. I write this to you who believe in the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life"
Oh .. ok good. Assurance of salvation is for a specific group. All Christians do not fall into this group.