Damnation of the saved

Damnation of the saved

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Apr 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Your doctrine is condemned by Christ and all of the Apostles

Please show us how Christ and all the Apostles condemn what is taught in Romans 8:31-34.
Who is this 'us'.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
Am I vulgar for repeating what your church buddies do? You are a disgusting small minded sycophant KJ. The church that you worship is full of all kinds of sick depraved atrocities and the perpetrators profess to have the Holy Spirit ... like you constantly do. Bunch of sickos
Being a false witness, by slandering people who you don't know, whose manner of life you don't know, whose walk with God you don't know. You also have no idea who God forgives, you have no idea who God gives the Holy Spirit to, yet you claim you have divine knowledge on who God accepts and does not.

Tell me, are you obeying the Word of God behaving in such away? Was your speech and conduct in love, faith, purity? Is your response in godliness, righteousness, love, steadfastness, gentleness? Your words towards godly women and men, are they closer to being a gossip, a slander, insolent, haughty condemning those that Jesus died for? You know nothing about these people yet you hold them up in contempt, is that the mind of Spirit of God who loves us, or the mind of rajk999 walking in the flesh, attempting to make yourself feel good by slandering others?

Romans 1:28-30 English Standard Version (ESV)
And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,

1 Timothy 4:11-13 English Standard Version (ESV)
Command and teach these things. Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity. Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation, to teaching.

1 Timothy 6:10-12 English Standard Version (ESV)
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.
But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
Being a false witness, by slandering people who you don't know, whose manner of life you don't know, whose walk with God you don't know. You also have no idea who God forgives, you have no idea who God gives the Holy Spirit to, yet you claim you have divine knowledge on who God accepts and does not.

Tell me, are you obeying the Word of God behaving in such away? Was your ...[text shortened]... hich you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
Are you trying to justify those sick perverted pastors?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
Are you trying to justify those sick perverted pastors?
I have no idea who you are talking about, I'm pointing out your verbiage here isn't reflecting the Spirit of God. Who these mythical people are, and how you acquired your information is between you and God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
I have no idea who you are talking about, I'm pointing out your verbiage here isn't reflecting the Spirit of God. Who these mythical people are, and how you acquired your information is between you and God.
Mythical? Are you really that dense?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
Mythical? Are you really that dense?
You make a lot of claims, you have made them about me too, so produce your evidence! You are not acting as scriptures say we should, you make accusations about people here without producing cause or reasons for such things and when asked you only suggest you know. You preach a lot about being right with Christ by works, are you at all concern that you are not right with God in your heart?? Are you attempting to take hold of eternal life? Do you even concern yourself with loving others, loving God?

1 Timothy (ESV)
But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

1 John
We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Apr 19
3 edits

@kellyjay said
You make a lot of claims, you have made them about me too, so produce your evidence! You are not acting as scriptures say we should, you make accusations about people here without producing cause or reasons for such things and when asked you only suggest you know. You preach a lot about being right with Christ by works, are you at all concern that you are not right with God ...[text shortened]... e has not seen. And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.
I comment on what YOU said about YOURSELF.
You claim to have Gods Spirit.
YOU have over the years condemned good works and encouraged mouth worship.
The Holy Spirit if you truly had it would remind YOU of the teachings of Christ.
You would in turn remind others to follow the teachings and commandments of Christ.
This you have never done.
If you have please provide the quotes where you did that.
If you cannot then you DO NOT HAVE GODS SPIRIT.
You certainly have some kind of Spirit just not from God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Apr 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Please show us how Christ and all the Apostles condemn what is taught in Romans 8:31-34.
Paul here refers to the elect of God. those predestined for the Kingdom of God. If you think you are in that group then that is fine with me. You have something in common with the JWs who think, contrary to clear statements in the bible, that they are the 144,000 referred to in Revelation. Thats cool. Believe as you wish.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Apr 19
2 edits

@Rajk999

Paul here refers to the elect of God. those predestined for the Kingdom of God. If you think you are in that group then that is fine with me. You have something in common with the JWs who think, contrary to clear statements in the bible, that they are the 144,000 referred to in Revelation. Thats cool. Believe as you wish.

You did not show me where Christ and the Apostles CONDEMNED the teaching in Romans 8:31-34 .

You wrote:

And on what ground do you say Romans 8:31-34 is not the common portion of ALL the believers in Jesus Christ - every single one of them ?

And in the entire book of Romans no mention whatsoever is there of the number of 144,000.

Can you do any better than that ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Apr 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

You did not show me wh ...[text shortened]... [/b] no mention whatsoever is there of the number of 144,000.

Can you do any better than that ?
Your questions are vague and nonsensical?
I have no patience with stupid questions.

If you really want me to answer please post questions clearly.
Thanks

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
The Holy Spirit if you truly had it would remind YOU of the teachings of Christ.
You would in turn remind others to follow the teachings and commandments of Christ.
If you have please provide the ...[text shortened]... cannot then you DO NOT HAVE GODS SPIRIT.
There’s a difference between what you seem to think is the teaching of Christ is and scripture. You can compare yourself with God telling everyone who is right with God and who isn’t as well. I admit without God’s grace that there is nothing about me that is righteous enough to be acceptable to a Holy God, I do rely upon God’s justification, His righteousness by faith. You may call that whatever you will. We are called to pick up our crosses and follow Him, on the cross you die to yourself, and the dead can not make themselves alive, or redeem one’s self by becoming good enough. It is obeying Christ, abiding in Him!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
There’s a difference between what you seem to think is the teaching of Christ is and scripture. You can compare yourself with God telling everyone who is right with God and who isn’t as well. I admit without God’s grace that there is nothing about me that is righteous enough to be acceptable to a Holy God, I do rely upon God’s justification, His righteousness by faith. You m ...[text shortened]... hemselves alive, or redeem one’s self by becoming good enough. It is obeying Christ, abiding in Him!
More vague church doctrine.

So you are fond of saying 'pick up your cross daily ..." etc. So you think that tells anyone about the teachings of Christ? You have a cross parked in your garage and you pick that up and go to work? What is that about?

What is stopping you from repeating what Jesus said about good works?

Moves
26 Apr 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
If you have please provide the ...[text shortened]... cannot then you DO NOT HAVE GODS SPIRIT.

So you have claimed many times without producing any evidence of this.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Apr 19

@kellyjay said

Tell me, are you obeying the Word of God behaving in such away? Was your ...[text shortened]... hich you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
Very good.....

Moves
26 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
More vague church doctrine.

So you are fond of saying 'pick up your cross daily ..." etc. So you think that tells anyone about the teachings of Christ? You have a cross parked in your garage and you pick that up and go to work? What is that about?

What is stopping you from repeating what Jesus said about good works?
Following Christ daily means obeying his teachings! You really are missing the plot.