Damnation of the saved

Damnation of the saved

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Apr 19

@dj2becker said
When a man speaks he speaks the doctrine of his church.

According to that logic you speak the doctrine of the church of Rajk.
I speak the doctrine of Christ. Here is some of it which says who enters the Kingdom of God

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,
Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom
prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat:
I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Naked, and ye clothed me:
I was sick, and ye visited me:
I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
(Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)

My doctrine is the doctrine of Christ.

You have never, neither will you ever, tell others what Jesus said about who enters the Kingdom of God.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
I speak the doctrine of Christ. Here is some of it which says who enters the Kingdom of God

[i]Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,
Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom
prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat:
I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me i ...[text shortened]... have never, neither will you ever, tell others what Jesus said about who enters the Kingdom of God.
You are the only one saying who is saying who is, and isn't accepted by God! I'm not doing that, you alone are also telling people who God can give the Holy Spirit to, I'm not doing that.

Yes, those that follow Christ will be doing acts of love, because that is Christ's teaching, that is one of the two great Commands He put forward, love and God and each other. Your condemnation of people who you have never met, saying the vulgar things you said is like spitting into the face of those Jesus died for. How about showing a little grace to people you don't know, instead of this hateful tirade you put on when think of others who have given their lives to God. How about showing love for someone Christ died for instead of the hate you display!

I don't see anything that has Jesus saying things like you did earlier, I cannot even repeat it. Where did Jesus treat anyone like that? He died for us, all of us, but you have some that are okay by you and not okay by you. If your doctrine is of Christ than why doesn't it reflect Jesus' love towards sinners?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
You are the only one saying who is saying who is, and isn't accepted by God! I'm not doing that, you alone are also telling people who God can give the Holy Spirit to, I'm not doing that.

Yes, those that follow Christ will be doing acts of love, because that is Christ's teaching, that is one of the two great Commands He put forward, love and God and each other. Your cond ...[text shortened]... okay by you. If your doctrine is of Christ than why doesn't it reflect Jesus' love towards sinners?
Where did the bible say that Jesus loves sinners. That is pure church nonsense and you continue to parade your ignorance by not reading the bible for yourself.

God loves the world and sent Jesus to die for the sins of the world. In that sense and that sense ONLY can the expression Jesus loves sinners would be applicable - because Jesus died for sinners.

Jesus told all people to refrain from sin otherwise they would be cut off or destroyed or cast into the lake of fire etc etc. The are many examples of Jesus telling people GO AND SIN NO MORE.

You are really a very very stupid and annoying man KJ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Where did the bible say that Jesus loves sinners. That is pure church nonsense and you continue to parade your ignorance by not reading the bible for yourself.

God loves the world and sent Jesus to die for the sins of the world. In that sense and that sense ONLY can the expression Jesus loves sinners would be applicable - because Jesus died for sinners.

Jesus told all ...[text shortened]... Jesus telling people GO AND SIN NO MORE.

You should expand your reading of scripture to more than the 4 or 5 verses you quote most often.

Romans 5:7-9 English Standard Version (ESV)
For one will scarcely die for a righteous person—though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die— but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.

Moves
28 Apr 19

@rajk999 said

Jesus told all ...[text shortened]... Jesus telling people GO AND SIN NO MORE.

Maybe your words would be more effective if you practice what you preach.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Apr 19

@kellyjay said
You should expand your reading of scripture to more than the 4 or 5 verses you quote most often.

For one will scarcely die for a righteous person—though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die— but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.
Maybe you can expand your reading. and find where the bible says a dozen times only the righteous will inherit the Kingdom of God. Sinners who continue to sin thinking that Jesus will bail them out may very well be in for a shock.

What is worse is that your church doctrine is deceiving people. Pastors tell people that God loves sinners just like you just did and they just continue on with their sin proclaiming IM SAVED .. JESUS LOVES SINNERS .. Then the church condemns good works as works salvation.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
Maybe you can expand your reading. and find where the bible says a dozen times only the righteous will inherit the Kingdom of God. Sinners who continue to sin thinking that Jesus will bail them out may very well be in for a shock.

What is worse is that your church doctrine is deceiving people. Pastors tell people that God loves sinners just like you just did and they just ...[text shortened]... g IM SAVED .. JESUS LOVES SINNERS .. Then the church condemns good works as works salvation.
I have no problem with saying God loves sinners, who did Jesus come to save the righteous or sinners? Why would He need to die for the righteous if they were good enough for God’s Kingdom on their own? If they were not good enough on their own, wouldn’t that mean they were sinners too?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Apr 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I have no problem with saying God loves sinners, who did Jesus come to save the righteous or sinners? Why would He need to die for the righteous if they were good enough for God’s Kingdom on their own? If they were not good enough on their own, wouldn’t that mean they were sinners too?
You church people really do not read neither understand the Bible.

NOBODY, not even the righteous are good enough for the Kingdom of God. Without the death of Christ there is NO KINGDOM. Christ's sacrifice was necessary to pay for the sins of Adam.

Christ did his part and paid that price for the sins of the world. Hence the Kingdom became possible for SOME. People have their part to play and they are required to live according to the commandments of Christ.

God does not love sinners. God paved the way for sinners by getting Christ to die and by REQUIRING sinners to REPENT AND LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY.

Moves
29 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
You church people really do not read neither understand the Bible.

NOBODY, not even the righteous are good enough for the Kingdom of God. Without the death of Christ there is NO KINGDOM. Christ's sacrifice was necessary to pay for the sins of Adam.

Christ did his part and paid that price for the sins of the world. Hence the Kingdom became possible for SOME. People have ...[text shortened]... he way for sinners by getting Christ to die and by REQUIRING sinners to REPENT AND LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY.
Sorry but you’re not making sense. If God does not love sinners he would not have sent his only Son to save them.

F

Moves
29 Apr 19

Rajk999 has been riffing doggedly on this for years:

Christ did his part and paid that price for the sins of the world. Hence the Kingdom became possible for SOME. People have their part to play and they are required to live according to the commandments of Christ.

God does not love sinners. God paved the way for sinners by getting Christ to die and by REQUIRING sinners to REPENT AND LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY.

I have reposted it here because this theological stance strikes me as being well-distilled in this latest iteration.

My question ~ because I have long been curious about the reaction Rajk999's theology gets ~ and I am deliberately using vocabulary that has been used in those sometimes incensed reactions to him ~ so my question to his fellow Christians is this:

Is the stance outlined in the bold text above [1] heretical, [2] demonic, [3] morally incoherent?

Moves
29 Apr 19

@fmf said

[b]NOBODY, not even the righteous are good enough for the Kingdom of God. Without the death of Christ there is NO KINGDOM. Christ's sacrifice was necessary to pay for the sins of Adam.

Christ did his part and paid that price for the sins of the world. Hence the Kingdom became possible for SOME. People have their part to ...[text shortened]...

Is the stance outlined in the bold text above [1] heretical, [2] demonic, [3] morally incoherent?
None of the above. They are simply his personal opinions which only take into account a few of his favorite verses and deliberately ignore others.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Apr 19

@rajk999 said

What is worse is that your church doctrine is deceiving people. Pastors tell people that God loves sinners just like you just did and they just ...[text shortened]... g IM SAVED .. JESUS LOVES SINNERS .. Then the church condemns good works as works salvation.

Matthew 9:13
Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Mark 2:17
And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Acts 2:38
And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

It is for sinners He came, to save the loss for the forgiveness of sins for the glory of God. We couldn't do it!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Apr 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said

Matthew 9:13
G ...[text shortened]... nners He came, to save the loss for the forgiveness of sins for the glory of God. We couldn't do it!
You are really very dumb. Jesus loves REPENTANT SINNERS.
JESUS CAME TO CALL SINNERS AND GET THEM OUT OF SIN.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Apr 19

@fmf said

[b]NOBODY, not even the righteous are good enough for the Kingdom of God. Without the death of Christ there is NO KINGDOM. Christ's sacrifice was necessary to pay for the sins of Adam.

Christ did his part and paid that price for the sins of the world. Hence the Kingdom became possible for SOME. People have their part to ...[text shortened]...

They cannot argue with that because it is all supported in the bible. Their church doctrine leaves out half of the explanations that Paul gave.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Apr 19

@rajk999 said
You are really very dumb. Jesus loves REPENTANT SINNERS.
JESUS CAME TO CALL SINNERS AND GET THEM OUT OF SIN.
Did you read the text? Did you add the word “repentant” to alter the text to meet your explanation?