Challenge I and you

Challenge I and you

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Aug 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Note how thinkofone side-stepped the above points. His post is an example of the type of deflection that thinkofone routinely employs in order to side-step the points of another's post.

[sic]
Rich, really rich! Do you see it when you do it too? Calling a direct answer a dodge and
refusing to address points directed at you? When the same tactic is being used but in a
variety of forms and all of those using that tactic are screaming at others doing it too, it
makes me think that when we are all judged by our own words, its going to be ugly.

God help me with the logs in my eyes!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
To be anti-anything, we must first grasp whatever it is that someone is against. Biblically
speaking there are clear scriptures speaking about anti-Christ, there is even a
“Anti-Christ” a specific individual who is going to do great but evil things in opposition to
God’s work on the planet. On a side, I cannot but help but believe this guy is more than ...[text shortened]... do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.
Another type of deceiver and equally crooked is the one that twists the Bible.

Nowhere does the Bible say that Jesus is God in the flesh.

That is a blatant lie and a twisting of the Bible.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Aug 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Another type of deceiver and equally crooked is the one that twists the Bible.

Nowhere does the Bible say that Jesus is God in the flesh.

That is a blatant lie and a twisting of the Bible.
I gave scripture, did you bother to read them?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Aug 18

I gave scripture, did you bother to read them?
Yes.. did you?? . Nowhere did it say that Jesus is God in the flesh.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Aug 18

Yes.. did you?? . Nowhere did it say that Jesus is God in the flesh.
Those point to Jesus, and there are so many more it isn't funny. If you deny this well I
guess we can assume something there then too.

John 1 English Standard Version (ESV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God.

Moves
04 Aug 18

Those point to Jesus, and there are so many more it isn't funny. If you deny this well I

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God.
If the Word and God had a 'beginning' can we rightfully extrapolate that there was a time when neither existed?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Aug 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
If the Word and God had a 'beginning' can we rightfully extrapolate that there was a time when neither existed?

In the beginning the Word was and with God already, but when God started it all He was.
This isn't about God's beginning, but everything else.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Aug 18

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Aug 18

Your church doctrine cannot prevail over the Bible. Nowhere does the bible say this ..

It was prophesied Jesus was going to be born and was going to be called, Immanuel God with us. Now the scripture is clear, if you deny God in the flesh, you are an anti-Christ, denying both the Father and the Son.

John 1:1 does not support your false doctrine. In the beginning was the Word [Jesus Christ], and Jesus was with God and the Word was God.

Clearly there the TWO entities in the beginning. There is God and The Word of God also called Jesus.

Jesus the Son of God or Word of God was made flesh,.. Yes
God the Father of Jesus was made flesh ... NO
The Antichirist is someone who does not believe that God was made flesh ... Bull

People like you who promote church doctrine at the expense of the truth in the Bible is closer to the AntiChrist.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Aug 18

Your church doctrine cannot prevail over the Bible. Nowhere does the bible say this ..

It was prophesied Jesus was going to be born and was going to be called, Immanuel God with us. Now the scripture is clear, if you deny God in the flesh, you are an anti-Christ, denying both the Father and the Son.

John 1:1 does not support your false doctr ...[text shortened]... ho promote church doctrine at the expense of the truth in the Bible is closer to the AntiChrist.
Not offered anything from any church, just stick to scripture.
I have been saying Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Word of God made flesh, so what
is the trouble with that? I didn't say that the Father was made flesh, you are arguing
about something that was not said.

Jesus was called God by several He never corrected anyone for saying such things
which He would have had that not been true. The Jews wanted to kill him for it being
said He was the Son of God, because they knew what that meant too.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Aug 18

Not offered anything from any church, just stick to scripture.
I have been saying Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Word of God made flesh, so what
is the trouble with that? I didn't say that the Father was made flesh, you are arguing
about something that was not said.

Jesus was called God by several He never corrected anyone for saying such things
...[text shortened]... ted to kill him for it being
said He was the Son of God, because they knew what that meant too.
You are a deceitful bible twister.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Aug 18

You are a deceitful bible twister.
I just take the Word as it is written, I'm not adding to it, or taking away from the text.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Aug 18

I just take the Word as it is written, I'm not adding to it, or taking away from the text.
You are a liar. You are like a fat woman saying she is not fat, just a bit overweight.

God is used in the Bible as the Father. Jesus is the Son of God, or the Word of God. Nowhere does the Bible say that God was made flesh. That is lie #1. Lie #2 is the one where you claim that anyone who does not believe like you and your church is the antichrist.

You are a liar and a deceiver. You and your church is the antichrist because you deny the teachings of Christ. You profess with your mouth but you do not believe in your heart the teachings of Christ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Aug 18

You are a liar. You are like a fat woman saying she is not fat, just a bit overweight.

God is used in the Bible as the Father. Jesus is the Son of God, or the Word of God. Nowhere does the Bible say that God was made flesh. That is lie #1. Lie #2 is the one where you claim that anyone who does not believe like you and your church is the antichrist.

Yo ...[text shortened]... hrist. You profess with your mouth but you do not believe in your heart the teachings of Christ.
I quoted scripture for each of the points I made, I didn't give you anything without
scriptural support. You complaining and calling me a liar isn't disputing anything it is just
spewing your disapproval about me not addressing the points and the scripture I used.

So saying no, no, no not true, not true might work with little kids, but not here, please
man up and actually show me how I'm wrong without the name calling. Most of your
disapproval are always expressed through emotion, no substance, just name calling.

F

Moves
05 Aug 18

You appear to be projecting huge amounts of ideology you have internalized onto a few peotic words and then insusting you are "not adding to the text".