Challenge I and you

Challenge I and you

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Aug 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Is it that you don't understand what Kelly is saying or that you are not reading what he writes?
Where did the Bible say that God came in the flesh.
Please quote the verse, or shut up .. thanks.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Aug 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Jesus is God, He is the Word of God, the Son of God, and He became a man, the Son of
man to take on our sins. If you deny that, you deny that, no ordinary man's death could take
away the sins of the world, He would already be a sinner Himself it wouldn't be enough.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Aug 18

I've given you plenty of verses, your ability to grasp them is on you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Jesus is God, He is the Word of God, the Son of God, and He became a man, the Son of
man to take on our sins. If you deny that, you deny that, no ordinary man's death could take
away the sins of the world, He would already be a sinner Himself it wouldn't be enough.
Who asked you all that ?
You lack basic english comprehension skills
You cannot focus on specific issues

People who do not believe that Jesus is God is the antichrist, according to you.
You are fabricating doctrines.
You are then condemning others for not believing your fabricated doctrines

That is a grave sin
You and your church are headed for damnation.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Aug 18

Who asked you all that ?
You lack basic english comprehension skills
You cannot focus on specific issues

People who do not believe that Jesus is God is the antichrist, according to you.
You are fabricating doctrines.
You are then condemning others for not believing your fabricated doctrines

That is a grave sin
You and your church are headed for damnation.
Jesus Christ came in the flesh, He became the Son of man to take away our sins.
Your doctrine of good works alone isn't enough before God, you need forgiven, and also
do the good works. It is very specific our needs and how God has supplied them, you
want to think God isn't involved in our lives now but is waiting for us after we die? It is in
the here and now we are to turn our lives over to God, we do that because of what Jesus
did, from there we live our lives with Christ.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Aug 18
1 edit

I've given you plenty of verses, your ability to grasp them is on you.
Thankfully my brains work. Many posters with whom you have had discussions here have noticed that yours dont, and you are a dumb as a dornail. Your verses do not support what you say. Neither does Jesus Christ support what you say, and I can prove it.

Show me where Jesus said any of your doctrine here which you stated

How much of that did Jesus preached to people

Jesus is God, [NO, Jesus never said that]
He is the Word of God, the Son of God, [YES, Jesus is the Son of God]
and He became a man, the Son of man to take on our sins. [NO, Jesus never said that]
If you deny that, you deny that, no ordinary man's death could take
away the sins of the world, [NO, Jesus never said that]
He would already be a sinner Himself it wouldn't be enough. [NO, Jesus never said that]

You have NO SUPPORT FROM JESUS CHRIST. So according to you, failure of someone to understand and believe this doctrine of yours makes them the antichrist. Yet Jesus said nothing of the sort.

Worst of all is that Jesus said that there are critical things for eternal life none of which you accept. The antichirst therefore is YOU.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Aug 18
1 edit

Jesus Christ came in the flesh, He became the Son of man to take away our sins.
Your doctrine of good works alone isn't enough before God, you need forgiven, and also
do the good works. It is very specific our needs and how God has supplied them, you
want to think God isn't involved in our lives now but is waiting for us after we die? It is in
the here ...[text shortened]... es over to God, we do that because of what Jesus
did, from there we live our lives with Christ.
More church bull.
Nothing of the sort was said by Christ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Aug 18

More church bull.
Nothing of the sort was said by Christ.
You realize that the Holy Spirit speaks that is also God too, right? You accept that when
men are moved by God in scripture and give doctrine that is also from God? So when
Peter, John, and the other writers put down doctrine, and share the gospel it isn't less
than. The writings of people who are led by the Holy Spirit conveying those things said by
Christ are also from God. So this "Jesus didn't say that", doesn't mean anything if it is still
a truth shared by people moved by God in Biblical text, there is never any disagreement
between anything the Holy Spirit does with Christ, or the Father.

What church are you referring too, as near as I can tell you say that a lot, but like many
things you say there is nothing to back them up. So please what church are you referring
too, tell me what church and how it is church doctrine, I doubt you can, I think this is just
more of you hate speech without anything to back it up other than your emotions.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Aug 18

Thankfully my brains work. Many posters with whom you have had discussions here have noticed that yours dont, and you are a dumb as a dornail. Your verses do not support what you say. Neither does Jesus Christ support what you say, and I can prove it.

Show me where Jesus said any of your doctrine here which you stated

[i]Jesus is God, He is the Word ...[text shortened]... are critical things for eternal life none of which you accept. The antichirst therefore is YOU.
Jesus did and said those things that God the Father who sent Him wanted Him to do and
say. Those that He saved and appointed to different offices and services to God also did
and said what the God wanted through the Holy Spirit.

Jesus said that He was sending the Holy Spirit to us to dwell in us, teach us. The Father
sent us the Son of God, Jesus Christ, and Jesus sent the Spirit of God to us. Jesus being
God, the Word of God came in the flesh as the Son of man a title He used a lot, so there
is no doubt He came in the flesh. When He was about to leave us in his limited body as
the Son of man, the Holy Spirit of God was sent to us entering our lives, both I believe
you deny.

John 14:
15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, 17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Aug 18

You realize that the Holy Spirit speaks that is also God too, right? You accept that when
men are moved by God in scripture and give doctrine that is also from God? So when
Peter, John, and the other writers put down doctrine, and share the gospel it isn't less
than. The writings of people who are led by the Holy Spirit conveying those things said by
C ...[text shortened]... k this is just
more of you hate speech without anything to back it up other than your emotions.
What is it?
Is it that the Holy Spirit preach the true doctrine contrary to what Jesus preached?
Or is it that Jesus Christ did not preach the true doctrine.

Your church is preaching another doctrine.
Your proclamation that Jesus is the way is false hypocritical nonsense.

Jesus is the way means that you accept both Jesus and His teachings .

I have demonstrated that Jesus nowhere ever said anything you are preaching.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Aug 18

What is it?
Is it that the Holy Spirit preach the true doctrine contrary to what Jesus preached?
Or is it that Jesus Christ did not preach the true doctrine.

Your church is preaching another doctrine.
Your proclamation that Jesus is the way is false hypocritical nonsense.

Jesus is the way means that you accept both Jesus and His teachings .

I have demonstrated that Jesus nowhere ever said anything you are preaching.
There is nothing that the Father, Son, and Spirit disagree on, there are no contradictory
motives, or agendas between them. If the Holy Spirit teaches something, the other two
are in complete agreement they are One. The only doctrines that has an issue with any
of them comes from us, including most of yours where you deny Jesus isn't the Son of
God who became the Son of man in the flesh, where you also deny the Holy Spirit in the
lives of those who belong to God. Even when confronted with scripture you refuse to
acknowledge those in favor of your doctrine, that it’s our works, not the grace of God
through Christ saves us.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Aug 18

There is nothing that the Father, Son, and Spirit disagree on, there are no contradictory
motives, or agendas between them. If the Holy Spirit teaches something, the other two
are in complete agreement they are One. The only doctrines that has an issue with any
of them comes from us, including most of yours where you deny Jesus isn't the Son of
God who ...[text shortened]... e in favor of your doctrine, that it’s our works, not the grace of God
through Christ saves us.
You are the worlds biggest dunce.
Go to the back of the class.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Aug 18

You are the worlds biggest dunce.
Go to the back of the class.
Typical, I can give you scripture you give insults.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Aug 18
1 edit

Typical, I can give you scripture you give insults.
Really? Liar .. worlds biggest liar.

Your conclusion that the antichrist are those who do not believe that Jesus is God is based on church doctrine.
Nowhere does the Bible say that Jesus is God or that God came in the flesh.

Jesus said that He is the Son of God
God said that Jesus is His Son.
Jesus came in the flesh. Not God.

You say that Jesus is God.
God came in the flesh
That people who do not believe that is the antichrist
You are a damn fool heading for the fires of hell....

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Aug 18

Really? Liar .. worlds biggest liar.

Your conclusion that the antichrist are those who do not believe that Jesus is God is based on church doctrine.
Nowhere does the Bible say that Jesus is God or that God came in the flesh.

Jesus said that He is the Son of God
God said that Jesus is His Son.
Jesus came in the flesh. Not God.

You say that Jesu ...[text shortened]... who do not believe that is the antichrist
You are a damn fool heading for the fires of hell....
The Son of God, who came to us as a man not as a spirit, in the flesh.