Challenge I and you

Challenge I and you

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Seems quite likely that FMF fully understood that KA explained exactly what KA meant by his statement in the text that followed the statement that FMF took out of context and that that explanation qualified his statement.

Also seems quite likely that FMF fully understood that he intentionally edited out KA's explanation from the "Orginally posted by" ...[text shortened]... ype of deflection that FMF routinely employs in order to side-step the points of another's post.
You're wasting your time. I'm not interested in whatever "points" you think you have.

Moves
02 Aug 18

Note how FMF side-stepped the above points. His post is an example of the type of deflection that FMF routinely employs in order to side-step the points of another's post.
I hate people who side-step things.

...Do you believe in God sir?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
I'm sorry do you know what an antichrist is?
You are forgiven, however I find it very tedious when you answer a question with a question. Why dont you tell us what an antichrist is ? that would clarify the issue here

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @fmf
No. I'm not falling for your passive aggressive 'go off and find examples' deflection-thing. You've been doing it constantly for several months. Blatantly. Unselfconsciously. Embarrassingly. Constantly.
Well if you cant back up your aassertion with a single example of something going on for months then I will just carry on just the same.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Aug 18

No. I'm not falling for your passive aggressive 'go off and find examples' deflection-thing. You've been doing it constantly for several months. Blatantly. Unselfconsciously. Embarrassingly. Constantly.
How silly I was to call you 'fair' . My bad. I wont forget though.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Aug 18

You're wasting your time. I'm not interested in whatever "points" you think you have.
Lol. So whose points are you interested in? What exactly do you believe?

T

Moves
02 Aug 18

That FMF continues to deflect from his underhandedness is part-and-parcel of his "schtick".

T

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I hate people who side-step things.

...Do you believe in God sir?
Evidently even though KA keeps taking him to school. GoaD has yet to learn anything.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
You are forgiven, however I find it very tedious when you answer a question with a question. Why dont you tell us what an antichrist is ? that would clarify the issue here
I'll define antichrist soon, have to leave for a short trip in a few minutes, but I owe you and
will not forget it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Aug 18

By the way, that wasn't seeking forgiveness, I couldn't believe you said that.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
I'll define antichrist soon, have to leave for a short trip in a few minutes, but I owe you and
will not forget it.
You are full of it. In less words you could have said that the antichrist is one who denies that Jesus was the Messiah or that Jesus came to the earth.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Aug 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
You are full of it. In less words you could have said that the antichrist is one who denies that Jesus was the Messiah or that Jesus came to the earth.
There is far more to it than that, especially in the sense that KJ was using it.

Moves
03 Aug 18

Evidently even though KA keeps taking him to school. GoaD has yet to learn anything.
It's cute how you have taken Karoly under your scaly appendage.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Aug 18

To be anti-anything, we must first grasp whatever it is that someone is against. Biblically
speaking there are clear scriptures speaking about anti-Christ, there is even a
“Anti-Christ” a specific individual who is going to do great but evil things in opposition to
God’s work on the planet. On a side, I cannot but help but believe this guy is more than
likely alive today, if not soon will be.

Christ’s birth was foretold, even as far back as the fall of man when God said that the
seed of the woman would bruise the head of the serpent while he was bruise his heel.
The linage of Christ was foretold when God selected Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and
turned them into a people, then through them brought about Kind David linage where
Jesus’ birth was to come through and did.

It was prophesied Jesus was going to be born and was going to be called, Immanuel
God with us. Now the scripture is clear, if you deny God in the flesh, you are an
anti-Christ, denying both the Father and the Son.

Genesis 3:
15 I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.”

Isaiah 7:13-14 English Standard Version (ESV)
13 And he said, “Hear then, O house of David! Is it too little for you to weary men, that you weary my God also? 14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matthew 1:23
See, the virgin will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and they will name him Immanuel, which is translated “God is with us.”

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar, if not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This one is the antichrist: the one who denies the Father and the Son.

2 John 1:7
Many deceivers have gone out into the world; they do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

ENGLAND

Moves
04 Aug 18

Note how thinkofone side-stepped the above points. His post is an example of the type of deflection that thinkofone routinely employs in order to side-step the points of another's post.

[sic]