Capitalism without debt is like...

Capitalism without debt is like...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Want me to post the thread where you did it?
If you want to, yes.

F

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Have a good evening.

Enjoy cross-examining someone else. I’m not interested.
You mention "the power of God’s Holy Spirit which indwells" you and then you get the jitters when asked about it and then you make as if to bail out. What "power" is this that works within you?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You must have that Scripture bookmarked.

Why don’t you find out what it means before you post it again?
I can read. If you cant then any 10 yr old can explain it to you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
You kinda sound like these goats here

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into ev ...[text shortened]... t the righteous into life eternal. (Matthew 25:44-46 KJV)

Can a goat have the Holy Spirit?
What a shock - more judgment and condemnation from rajk999.

Is that what Jesus Christ taught? To constantly judge and condemn people?

F

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Gosh.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 22

@fmf said
You mention "the power of God’s Holy Spirit which indwells" you and then you get the jitters when asked about it and then you make as if to bail out. What "power" is this that works within you?
Why do you need me to explain it to you?

You said you were a Christian for decades.

Surely you must have experienced God’s Holy Spirit indwelling you since God’s Holy Spirit indwells all Christians when they accept and believe in Jesus Christ and in His Resurrection.

F

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Why do you need me to explain it to you?
Because you have made the claim about yourself.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
What a shock - more judgment and condemnation from rajk999.

You want a pat on your back and a gold star for saying you dont want to keep the commandments. Telling you what Jesus said is not condemnation. It is the truth and if you cannot handle it, then you are the worthless kind of Christian that believes in deception and false doctrines.

F

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Surely you must have experienced God’s Holy Spirit indwelling you since God’s Holy Spirit indwells all Christians when they accept and believe in Jesus Christ and in His Resurrection.
You are not going to call me as a witness in an effort to substantiate the claims you make about yourself.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
You want a pat on your back and a gold star for saying you dont want to keep the commandments. Telling you what Jesus said is not condemnation. It is the truth and if you cannot handle it, then you are the worthless kind of Christian that believes in deception and false doctrines.
<<You want a pat on your back and a gold star for saying you dont want to keep the commandments.>>

When did I ever say this?

So judgment, condemnation and now bearing false witness.

Is this what Jesus Christ taught?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 22

@fmf said
You are not going to call me as a witness in an effort to substantiate the claims you make about yourself.
You seem very interested in the power of God’s Holy Spirit. If you were a Christian, you experienced the power of God’s Holy Spirit for yourself.

Beyond that, I see no reason to give an accounting of myself to you.

F

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
What evidence is there, here in public, not in private - I am not asking for personal or private information - that "God’s Holy Spirit is indwelling you"? What aspects of your demeanour and behaviour here, in public, can people look at and see the "power" of "God’s Holy Spirit" affecting you?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
<<Telling you what Jesus said is not condemnation.>>

Telling me I’m a goat (when you know nothing about me) and thereby implying I’m destined for hell is indeed condemnation.

But judgment, condemnation and bearing false witness are pretty much all you do on here. But only to Christians - never to atheists.

F

Moves
20 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You seem very interested in the power of God’s Holy Spirit.
I am interested in the claims you make about yourself.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 22

@fmf said
What evidence is there, here in public, not in private - I am not asking for personal or private information - that "God’s Holy Spirit is indwelling you"? What aspects of your demeanour and behaviour here, in public, can people look at and see the "power" of "God’s Holy Spirit" affecting you?
Did you miss this sentence I wrote?

<<I see no reason to give an accounting of myself to you.>>