1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 14:07
    "Capitalism without debt is like Christianity without Hell... it doesn't work." ~ Yanis Varoufakis

Thoughts?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:09
    @fmf said
    "Capitalism without debt is like Christianity without Hell... it doesn't work." ~ Yanis Varoufakis

Thoughts?
    I have no thoughts on that. It’s not something I’m interested in discussing or even thinking about.
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:12
    @pb1022 said
    I have no thoughts on that. It’s not something I’m interested in discussing or even thinking about.
    Then why post in the thread?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:14
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Then why post in the thread?
    He asked for thoughts. Those are my thoughts.
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:17
    @pb1022 said
    He asked for thoughts. Those are my thoughts.
    You post in a thread to say you have no interest in posting in the thread.

Apart from trolling FMF, why bother?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:21
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You post in a thread to say you have no interest in posting in the thread.

Apart from trolling FMF, why bother?
    I’m giving my feedback. If you take a survey, and one of the answers you could check is “Not interested” or “Don’t care” do you leave that question unanswered or do you check “Not interested” or “Don’t care?”
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:38
    @pb1022 said
    I’m giving my feedback. If you take a survey, and one of the answers you could check is “Not interested” or “Don’t care” do you leave that question unanswered or do you check “Not interested” or “Don’t care?”
    You are absolutely correct. Dont let the naysayers hinder you from posting that you have no thoughts and nothing to say. Those atheists dont know what they talking about. It was a great post. Keep it up.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:44
    @rajk999 said
    You are absolutely correct. Dont let the naysayers hinder you from posting that you have no thoughts and nothing to say. Those atheists dont know what they talking about. It was a great post. Keep it up.
    Simply giving my feedback.

BTW, perhaps you can post the Parable of the Sheep and Goats for the 1,000th time and your misinterpretation of it. We haven’t seen enough of that 🙄
  9. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:53
    @FMF

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people." Karl Marx

Christianity, along with most religions, is all about control, of maintaining the status quo. To ensure ongoing piety and subservience there needs to be an ultimate punishment for not believing and acting as they are told. Hell fulfills this function.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:54
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    @FMF

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people." Karl Marx

Christianity, along with most religions, is all about control, of maintaining the status quo. To ensure ongoing piety and subservience there needs to be an ultimate punishment for not believing and acting as they are told. Hell fulfills this function.
    But if someone accepts and believes in Jesus Christ and in His Resurrection, hell is permanently off the table for that person.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:56
    @pb1022 said
    Simply giving my feedback.

BTW, perhaps you can post the Parable of the Sheep and Goats for the 1,000th time and your misinterpretation of it. We haven’t seen enough of that 🙄
    OF course. Im agreeing with you. No thoughts and comments is still feedback .. Great. Atheists are stupid people. Dont let them lead you astray
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:59
    @pb1022 said
    But if someone accepts and believes in Jesus Christ and in His Resurrection, hell is permanently off the table for that person.
    And also they can sin all they like and still go to heaven. Thats a great doctrine. I want to join that church.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 16:00
    @rajk999 said
    And also they can sin all they like and still go to heaven. Thats a great doctrine. I want to join that church.
    You know nothing about saving faith and the power of God’s Holy Spirit indwelling a believer.

You prove it day after day.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 16:15
    @pb1022 said
    An excellent forum strategy, keep it up.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 16:18
    @divegeester said
    An excellent forum strategy, keep it up.
    Thanks, pardner.

Got a robust raft of Scripture for this topic?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree